I have boomer tech skills I need some help

Oberyn

Oberyn

Remember beauty is inside <3
So I got my third scan and it looks ok.:lul: however, these boomers gave my scans on a cd. When I click on it it opens with a viewer. I don't know how to reach for raw files to send to my surgeon.

btw I don't have a cd drive on my PC so I went to my school's library to look at my scans like a true PSLer. if someone asked I'd LARP as a premed student.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and Nims
What is the file type?

So I got my third scan and it looks ok.:lul: however, these boomers gave my scans on a cd. When I click on it it opens with a viewer. I don't know how to reach for raw files to send to my surgeon.
DK if this is of any help op?

btw I don't have a cd drive on my PC so I went to my school's library to look at my scans like a true PSLer. if someone asked I'd LARP as a premed student.
Mr Bean Thumbs Up GIF

:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Hipcel and Oberyn
What is the file type?
Its probably just a cd with 500-1000 .dcm files, I would assume op could just open the cd and copy them into a zip.

Its probably just a cd with 500-1000 .dcm files, I would assume op could just open the cd and copy them into a zip.
i'll try tomorrow. i was stressed tbh looking at my scans at the library lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Nims
i'll try tomorrow. i was stressed tbh looking at my scans at the library lmfao
Just say you are doing some work for your premed class or smth.

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Brain max would ascend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Nims
When I click on it it opens with a viewer. I don't know how to reach for raw files to send to my surgeon.
I found the raw file on mine by looking through all of the folders, are there multiple folders for you to look through?
send me screenshots and I'll have an idea

mf i don't even know how to use my cell phone.

some surgeons accept it from here, ask your surgeon and just upload whole disk into this site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back