i have come to the conclusion that im a monstrosity

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner
not only am i physically repuslive i also had a retarded mental development and im permamently stuck being a teenager as a result. i could not fap until i was 20, when i was in hs, i was barely attracted to girls and i couldnt maintain an erection to jerk off. i remember seeing women completely nude on the beach and i felt nothing lmao.

lack of sex drive meant lack of drive to compete with other guys for pussy meaning that i spent most of hs rotting and home playing vidya. on top of that im also repulsive and women just use me as an emotional tampon at best, regardless of their looks level. no girl has ever been sexually attracted to me, even uglier ones. females will just have a boring asexualic convo with me at best or insult me for no reason at worse. What have i done to deserve this???

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, aspiringexcel, Primalsplit and 3 others
asexualpill

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, aleksander and Deleted member 57464
another post of complaints. don't you see. before long the madness consumes you. and your brain completely rots and decays like this jews @Vermilioncore. stop with retarded threads.

I had insane sex drive from when I can remember which rotted my brain but whenever I tried to compete with other guys for foids, I got mogged which rotted my brain even more.
What have i done to deserve this???
Nothing. God simply doesn't love you.

Turn to Satan. That's what I am doing lately.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 57464
I had insane sex drive from when I can remember which rotted my brain but whenever I tried to compete with other guys for foids, I got mogged which rotted my brain even more.
muh slavic women got low standards meme

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Clown Show
muh slavic women got low standards meme
I live in a slavic country.

Slavic foids have the highest standards in the world. Western foids only want looks while slavic foids are not only giga lookists and brutal heightists, they also want status and money since they yearn for that western, flashy instagram life.

Being subchad and subrich in slavic country is a death sentence...

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Klasik01, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Slavic foids have the highest standards in the world. Western foids only want looks while slavic foids are not only giga lookists and brutal heightists, they also want status and money since they yearn for that western, flashy instagram life.
you should talk about it more cuz lots of copers here think they gonna go to slavic countries and magically be slayers there lmao. grassis greener on the other side mindset will never die

you should talk about it more cuz lots of copers here think they gonna go to slavic countries and magically be slayers there lmao. grassis greener on the other side mindset will never die
Hahaha, yes there are lot of deluded morons here thinking that they are going to ascend by going to a slavic country. Slavic foids besides having very high standards are also very cold and arrogant.

But let them cope. They are on their way to the slaughterhouse.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and Deleted member 57464
Hahaha, yes there are lot of deluded morons here thinking that they are going to ascend by going to a slavic country. Slavic foids besides having very high standards are also very cold and arrogant.

But let them cope. They are on their way to the slaughterhouse.
not to mention that if you cant get laid in your country where the looks standards are closer to your face how would you get laid somehwere with completely different beauty standards?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01 and Clown Show
not only am i physically repuslive i also had a retarded mental development and im permamently stuck being a teenager as a result. i could not fap until i was 20, when i was in hs, i was barely attracted to girls and i couldnt maintain an erection to jerk off. i remember seeing women completely nude on the beach and i felt nothing lmao.

lack of sex drive meant lack of drive to compete with other guys for pussy meaning that i spent most of hs rotting and home playing vidya. on top of that im also repulsive and women just use me as an emotional tampon at best, regardless of their looks level. no girl has ever been sexually attracted to me, even uglier ones. females will just have a boring asexualic convo with me at best or insult me for no reason at worse. What have i done to deserve this???
Brutal you just described me not caring about foids in HS is a death sentence in devoloping a social skills

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over and Deleted member 57464
Just mew bro

All you need is cold shower

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
"You give these obnoxious guys a chance... But me, why not? I'm such a nice guy, im a magnificent gentleman"

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, 6′2 still over, Primalsplit and 1 other person
you can do it, I believe in you bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit