I have come to the strong conclusion that this site is filled with people......

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
......who are spending their entire lives trying to fit in and be normal :)

It's like you guys are very aware of normie stupidity, call yourselves based, 'black/red pilled' etc, but really desperately yearning at every moment of the day for your consciousness to be INSIDE off the matrix. You want to be that societal normie, you want to be that neurotypical and delusional guy and all so you can be 'low inhibition'. You want your confidences to outweigh your IQs like the mediocre pedestrian on the street. I'm sorry guys, but the truth is...... you know too much.

What you need to do is use your autistic IQs and/or high levels of awarenesses to your advantage as @Bvnny did his and create your own personality/identity.

You want to be low inhibition? Understand how people in the matrix operate and use that to your advantage. Now am I saying become a sociopath? Nope. Don't be retards. What I am saying is, is you can't act like you have this special insight into human behaviour, but then as I can see wishing you were a programmed NPC.

It doesn't suit your brain and you are suppressing your creative juices. You were MEANT to be more.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, UltMogMan, GalacticHero and 18 others

It's like you guys are very aware of normie stupidity, call yourselves based, 'black/red pilled' etc, but really desperately yearning at every moment of the day for your consciousness to be INSIDE off the matrix. You want to be that societal normie, you want to be that neurotypical and delusional guy and all so you can be 'low inhibition'. You want your confidences to outweigh your IQs like the mediocre pedestrian on the street. I'm sorry guys, but the truth is...... you know too much.

What you need to do is use your autistic IQs and/or high levels of awarenesses to your advantage as @Bvnny did his and create your own personality/identity.

You want to be low inhibition? Understand how people in the matrix operate and use that to your advantage. Now am I saying become a sociopath? Nope. Don't be retards. What I am saying is, is you can't act like you have this special insight into human behaviour, but then as I can see wishing you were a programmed NPC.

It doesn't suit your brain and you are suppressing your creative juices. You were MEANT to be more.

Meant to tag this bhenchod but didn't work

@Bvnny.

• Love it
Reactions: Bvnny.
Do you agree with me @Seth Walsh ? Most mofos on here are NT wannabes.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
rate my face can I become a normie? I am willing to spend 100k on surgery over 10 year

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: adotsdot, Deleted member 18840, ascension and 1 other person
Nigga we just want to smash

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 1851 and MakinItHappenReturn
Jews did this

rate my face can I become a normie? I am willing to spend 100k on surgery over 10 year

The OP I made wasn't talking about looks. I think we know most wiggas on here are mid tier to high tier normie, with the couple of low tier normies sprinkled around. The odd sub 4 lower than low tier normie faces (3s) are few and far between.

Do you agree with me @Seth Walsh ? Most mofos on here are NT wannabes.
Yep pretty much everyone. There's some reason we're all here. Different reasons, different backstories.

Thing is, even if you become NT and get a good social circle etc, you can see how cope stuff like "going to the pub with the lads on the weekends is", unless its with people you've been friends with forever.

This place is so addictive coz you can't talk like this in real life. Most people just want more opportunity to have a social circle that isn't cope. But it's incredibly hard to actually find real friends after your teenage years. Just like normies cope a lot with reddit, most of us spend time here just coping.

I think the forum, no matter how shit it gets at times, is just a comforting outlet. Once you're here, it's not even lack of looks that keeps people here, it's just that there's no way to talk like this IRL.

NTpill is real though but there's people who are clearly NT with a good life and social circles who still have like 10k+ posts here. It's more to do with the fact you can get stuff off your mind that you couldn't say to anyone IRL.

I wish I was more NT too, I think everyone who isn't bluepilled wants to be lower inhib and more NT. Can't get unblackpilled though.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, Landorus, Deleted member 16346 and 6 others
The OP I made wasn't talking about looks. I think we know most wiggas on here are mid tier to high tier normie, with the couple of low tier normies sprinkled around. The odd sub 4 lower than low tier normie faces (3s) are few and far between.
have you made thread about the mse result of your fiver client, can you tag me when you do i am still coping with it

I think the forum, no matter how shit it gets at times, is just a comforting outlet. Once you're here, it's not even lack of looks that keeps people here, it's just that there's no way to talk like this IRL.

NTpill is real though but there's people who are clearly NT with a good life and social circles who still have like 10k+ posts here. It's more to do with the fact you can get stuff off your mind that you couldn't say to anyone IRL.

Precisely.

I found Lookism.Net much more based than this, tbf, even on here I find clowns acting NT and pretty much condemning you for having opinions that go against the grain, even when we are not in person lol.

I find people on here are desperate to be followers, but they just can't be lol. Lookism wasn't like that, but you can still at least have a reasonably based discussion, without people looking at you weird and uttering stupid shit like; 'who hurt you?' as just an example.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 21700 and 1 other person
have you made thread about the mse result of your fiver client, can you tag me when you do i am still coping with it

Nah I have orders I have to see too and need to do that before I head out tonight. You just reminded me, fuck.

And no I cant be dealing with that guy, he ascended though. I have got too many orders on my plate.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and sub5inchcel
Precisely.

I found Lookism.Net much more based than this, tbf, even on here I find clowns acting NT and pretty much condemning you for having opinions that go against the grain, even when we are not in person lol.

I find people on here are desperate to be followers, but they just can't be lol. Lookism wasn't like that, but you can still at least have a reasonably based discussion, without people looking at you weird and uttering stupid shit like; 'who hurt you?' as just an example.
You literally ranted about how people were dogshit there and assumed every account was my alt

You literally ranted about how people were dogshit there and assumed every account was my alt

No lol

I did call you and your alt accounts out though for having conversations with each other, so that might be why that's what you remember

People here are either :
1. Not good looking enough
2. Don’t have the social opportunities post uni ( tinder and clubs don’t count )
3. Are mentally challenged to some extent irl.

Or all 3

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I agree

Last edited:
You act more like a normie when you stop trying to act like the caricature of a normie and instead try to be more likeable :ogre:

Most people don't care if you're "a little weird" or something, just try to be respectful to others, avoid any unnecessary conflict and stop being egocentric (when you realize that people don't care that much about you it makes you more low inhib, naturally).

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
You act more like a normie when you stop trying to act like the caricature of a normie and instead try to be more likeable :ogre:

Most people don't care if you're "a little weird" or something, just try to be respectful to others, avoid any unnecessary conflict and stop being egocentric (when you realize that people don't care that much about you it makes you more low inhib, naturally).

My man needs to write Hamza's script for his next self-improvement video.

• JFL
Reactions: Landorus and Bvnny.
61D479A8 B6F7 45A8 AAFA 3F27119F0365

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Deleted member 21863
Yep pretty much everyone. There's some reason we're all here. Different reasons, different backstories.

Thing is, even if you become NT and get a good social circle etc, you can see how cope stuff like "going to the pub with the lads on the weekends is", unless its with people you've been friends with forever.

This place is so addictive coz you can't talk like this in real life. Most people just want more opportunity to have a social circle that isn't cope. But it's incredibly hard to actually find real friends after your teenage years. Just like normies cope a lot with reddit, most of us spend time here just coping.

I wish I was more NT too, I think everyone who isn't bluepilled wants to be lower inhib and more NT. Can't get unblackpilled though.
literally this

• +1
And what I said too, bitch
i don't think most users have higher levels of intelligence or awareness, most of them to be honest are just as close-minded as your average normie.

what the other guy said makes a lot of sense to me tho, i am "low inhib" and have friends irl but I just can't relate to them as much as I can to people here because I will never be honest about my life and how I think.

i don't think most users have higher levels of intelligence or awareness, most of them to be honest are just as close-minded as your average normie.

So you think it's not that they try/pretend to be narrow minded, they just are.

See I always thought it was the other way around. I see.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851

I have come to the strong conclusion that you are like a failed unmarried childless indian boomer trying to fit in on a website filled with teenagers and men in their early twenties.

@Seth Walsh do you agree with me on this? I think this indian chap has overstayed his welcome but for some reason no matter how many times he gets roasted or banned he keeps coming back like an abused dog

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, Vain786, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
I have come to the strong conclusion that you are like a failed unmarried childless indian boomer trying to fit in on a website filled with teenagers and men in their early twenties.

@Seth Walsh do you agree with me on this? I think this indian chap has overstayed his welcome but for some reason no matter how many times he gets roasted or banned he keeps coming back like an abused dog
Lmao man idek I just tag him in funny redpill cope threads. Don't know about his personal life :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly
There’s no way I’m going to become NT I’ll lose my soul and become an NPC statusmaxxer like the other Asians

Fuck them

Lmao man idek I just tag him in funny redpill cope threads. Don't know about his personal life :ROFLMAO:
I can tell many things but I'm sure you like heard of most you know he was a gay camboy, got stuffed in the bum by his gay landlord to pay for his first months rent, and many more

• Woah

He's obsessed with trying to bring me down because he knows I am a main-character on the forum. The amount of passive jealousy he shows is quite stunning. He has nothing going for him and extremely insecure and so all he can play on is this Indian thing while also being 30. Meanwhile I'm happily in a relationship and he isn't getting ANY pussy. There are legitimate 26+ year olds on here and all this chap wants to do is obsess over me because I make him feel a sense of; 'oh I wish I was like him and knew how to talk'.

Notice how he says early 20s, knowing he's mid 20s and will get called on it. Nobody roasts me. He is also such a tiny NPC on this forum that no one gives a fucking shit about him and his poss. Look at his post to rep ratio record. He has multiple alt accounts that he uses through VPN. Very sad individual.

This site attracts try-hard types like him.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Seth Walsh and softlysoftly
Just be a 30 year old former gay stripper man spending your time rating other mens' sexual attractiveness on the internet for a handful of pounds, because "you're not an NPC" theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Vain786, Deleted member 21700 and 2 others
SoftlySoftly and Inferiorpispot234 prove my theory perfectly

Wannabe try-hard NTs with bland unfunny humour.

Normie rejects. Likely no friend circle whatsoever.

I love how SoftlySoftly tags my forum buddy @Seth Walsh in order to try to come between the friendship, as he's getting a little jealous :LOL:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 16275, softlysoftly and 2 others
He's obsessed with trying to bring me down because he knows I am a main-character on the forum. The amount of passive jealousy he shows is quite stunning. He has nothing going for him and extremely insecure and so all he can play on is this Indian thing while also being 30. Meanwhile I'm happily in a relationship and he isn't getting ANY pussy. There are legitimate 26+ year olds on here and all this chap wants to do is obsess over me because I make him feel a sense of; 'oh I wish I was like him and knew how to talk'.

Notice how he says early 20s, knowing he's mid 20s and will get called on it. Nobody roasts me. He is also such a tiny NPC on this forum that no one gives a fucking shit about him and his poss. Look at his post to rep ratio record. He has multiple alt accounts that he uses through VPN. Very sad individual.

This site attracts try-hard types like him.
I'll stay out of it !
:lul:

Awkward Episode 2 GIF by The Office
Leaving The Office GIF
Leaving See Ya GIF by MOODMAN
The Simpsons Reaction GIF
Meme Leaving GIF by MOODMAN
Leaving Spongebob Squarepants GIF

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
main-character on the forum
on a forum where the majority are kids, teenagers, and young adults
funny thing is you always complain about zoomers and their problems but you still come to interact and attempt to be a 'main-character' (*cringe*) on a place that is filled with people you hate or don't get along with
you got some like humiliation fetish or stockholm syndrome maybe?
The amount of passive jealousy he shows is quite stunning.
You got upset at me for calling you out on spreading misinformation. Why don't you like be a mature person and take responsibility for your mistakes?

@Seth Walsh your boy was caught spreading misinformation and I exposed it and instead of admitting to it he defends himself only to dig himself into a deeper hole
He said:
"Compound movements promote testosterone and testosterone stimulates muscle growth."

But you were fucking WRONG! The data shows that these acute changes in hormones during a workout don't have any significant impact on muscle growth and development.

Acute hormonal responses to heavy resistance exercise in strength athletes versus nonathletes - PubMed

Post Workout Anabolic Hormone Elevations - A Complete Guide

• JFL

I love how SoftlySoftly tags my forum buddy @Seth Walsh in order to try to come between the friendship, as he's getting a little jealous :LOL:
Just reply to my argument tbh

funny thing is you always complain about zoomers and their problems but you still come to interact and attempt to be a 'main-character' (*cringe*) on a place that is filled with people you hate or don't get along with

You got upset at me for calling you out on spreading misinformation. Why don't you like be a mature person and take responsibility for your mistakes?

@Seth Walsh your boy was caught spreading misinformation and I exposed it and instead of admitting to it he defends himself only to dig himself into a deeper hole
He said:
"Compound movements promote testosterone and testosterone stimulates muscle growth."

But you were fucking WRONG! The data shows that these acute changes in hormones during a workout don't have any significant impact on muscle growth and development.

Acute hormonal responses to heavy resistance exercise in strength athletes versus nonathletes - PubMed

Yall keep tagging me
Confused David Bowie GIF by MOONAGE DAYDREAM
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff

Fight it out between yourselves

• JFL

He said:

See all this is evidence you care about me so much.

If I am not a main-character why would you put so much passion and energy into replying to all of my threads and trying to get one up?

There is a 'why' to it all and you are clearly very much obsessed. Nobody here is blind-sided to that. You are blind-sided to that fact you make it so very apparent though. All your posts on the forum are in response to my threads. That in itself proves how much of a sadistic little weasel troll you are. You lack wholesomeness. I imagine you have been damaged in the past. Keep trying to hold your facade together in front of others. I know the truth. ;-)

Yall keep tagging me
Confused David Bowie GIF by MOONAGE DAYDREAM
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff

Fight it out between yourselves
I'd advise you to distance yourself from him then, he has a reputation of getting himself into all sorts of arguments and fights so being his friend over here will inevitably get you dragged in

Just reply to my argument tbh

EaWVGORXgAEVJKo

You're a village hut boy in a 3rd world malnourished land of nowhere focusing on a western London lad

Ones a subhuman abomination and the other is a true G

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 21700 and DesperadoRatado

Love how you didn't tag me nor quote me either, fuckin pussy, how am I a scary guy in the most remote sense of the word :lul:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and Deleted member 21700
See all this is evidence you care about me so much.
before you accused me of not providing evidence then when I provide evidence you move the goal post to you being a main character and how much energy I put into replying to you
If I am not a main-character why would you put so much passion and energy into replying to all of my threads and trying to get one up?
you idiot! you spread misinformation and I will expose you its that simple retard
and btw I do this to many people, you are just one of many

Love how you didn't tag me nor quote me either, fuckin pussy, how am I a scary guy in the most remote sense of the word :lul:

Cf7

If I show everyone your photos this meme would be even funnier hahaha

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
before you accused me of not providing evidence then when I provide evidence you move the goal post to you being a main character and how much energy I put into replying to you

you idiot! you spread misinformation and I will expose you its that simple retard
and btw I do this to many people, you are just one of many

Nobody cares about what you have to say. They do care about what I have to say however and that CRUSHES YOU INSIDE.

You lack finesse, integrity, character and intelligence. You're a try-hard nerd type that is HELLA insecure.

• Hmm...
Nobody cares about what you have to say. They do care about what I have to say however and that CRUSHES YOU INSIDE.
just deflect and keep moving goalposts to 'win' arguments theory
this pathetic strategy would work against a low iq individual like yourself but not someone like me
go kys fag

I'd advise you to distance yourself from him then, he has a reputation of getting himself into all sorts of arguments and fights so being his friend over here will inevitably get you dragged in

See what he's trying to do @Seth Walsh ? His sociopath Elliot Rodger type tactics lol. Manipulation.

He is the embodiment of the social misfit that tries to get back at the Chad that bullied him at school, online, because he knows there will be no repercussions. I have even offered to meet him irl. No dice however.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh and softlysoftly
See what he's trying to do @Seth Walsh ? His sociopath Elliot Rodger type tactics lol. Manipulation.

He is the embodiment of the social misfit that tries to get back at the Chad that bullied him at school, online, because he knows there will be no repercussions. I have even offered to meet him irl. No dice however.
Address the points I mentioned about you spreading misinformation instead of deflecting and trying to draw attention away from it

• JFL
Why don't you just reply to my argument, man?

Who's talking about photos?? What are you spewing some irrelevant stuff for?

I don't do arguments

I only do it up the batty

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and softlysoftly