Sex-appeal rules and trumps everything. HTN getting simped by Staceylite

Yep you're trolling. Either you're an SFcel larping as brown to make brown men look bad or you're a brown guy who's just fucking around for fun on some random forum, for the reactions. No way can anybody be this delusional hahahaha

He's a complete larp. Check his post about using big words. It's a full on larp and troll.

You've outted yourself on MANY occasions now.
I have exposed you on many occasions now.
I will do it again fag.

You said:
"Compound movements promote testosterone and testosterone stimulates muscle growth."

But you were fucking WRONG! The data shows that these acute changes in hormones during a workout don't have any significant impact on muscle growth and development.

@Vain786 just look at how I like dismantle this fag

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
I have exposed you on many occasions now.
I will do it again fag.

You said:
"Compound movements promote testosterone and testosterone stimulates muscle growth."

But you were fucking WRONG! The data shows that these acute changes in hormones during a workout don't have any significant impact on muscle growth and development.

@Vain786 just look at how I like dismantle this fag

Anecdotal studies from cynics that want to have something to say. Try again, TRY-HARD!

excited cat GIF by TikTok

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
Oh btw you've outted yourself as a phoney

You aren't intelligent at all

There is absolutely no word as 'conversate'.

The appropriate word you're looking for is 'converse'. This is basic shit man. You probably are not even college educated with a regular bachelors. You fucking fraud LMAO
WRONG AGAIN FAGGOT!

Oh btw you've outted yourself as a phoney

You aren't intelligent at all

There is absolutely no word as 'conversate'.

The appropriate word you're looking for is 'converse'. This is basic shit man. You probably are not even college educated with a regular bachelors. You fucking fraud LMAO

English professors' answer:

77b216551124e0c961cc64f5de85ea21.png

Anecdotal studies from cynics that want to have something to say. Try again, TRY-HARD!

excited cat GIF by TikTok
Retard this is peer reviewed clinical data
its fucking empirical evidence NOT anecdotal you curry streetshitter low iq boomercel

• JFL
English professors' answer:

77b216551124e0c961cc64f5de85ea21.png
that professor is an idiot and objectively wrong

Much of the reaction against conversate involves accusations that it's "not a real word" because people get it from music—or that it's "not a real word" because it's rooted in African-American slang.

Yet conversate is not a product of rap music, and the earliest examples of its use seem regional, not racial. The word has been in fairly consistent written use for over 200 years. The earliest known citation is currently from 1811:

The next day, being the twenty-eighth day of the ninth month, 1782, they arrived at Byberry, the place of their nativity, and the residence of their nearest connexions and friends, where Elizabeth and her children were once more favoured with the agreeable opportunity of seeing and conversating with her ancient mother, together with their other nearest relatives and friends, to their mutual joy and satisfaction; under which happy circumstances we now leave them.
—Archibald Loudon, A Selection of Some of the Most Interesting Narratives, 1811

6fd34af4f2ceefd43621a1ff07ef3807.png

Anyone with any sophisticated academic background would be using the word converse, intuitively. You chose conversate.

You didn't go to college and if you did you studied hair and beauty because you wanted to learn how to improve you sub-par looks

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

johnny bravo iq mogging

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and softlysoftly
easy to iq mog a gay curry who shows his ass to old men to pay off student loans, got a degree in sports science, and argues with 15 year olds on incel forums despite being twice their age
he is a complete and utter failure and a disgrace to his parents

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel and Vain786
The biggest slayers on here and IRL are HTNs who are NT.
The biggest slayers irl are Chads.

They just are much more rare so most slayers you see are gymmaxxed HTNs

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and MakinItHappenReturn
We all here know you are a troll kiddo LOL

marco mama type GIF by Worcester Warriors
im not a troll u fag. but im mirin the "gay curry who shows his ass to old men to pay off student loans" is that true? i think thats based low inhib high t trait.

im not a troll u fag. but im mirin the "gay curry who shows his ass to old men to pay off student loans" is that true? i think thats based low inhib high t trait.

Take me up the batty bruv. I'm letting go like Kate Winslet on Titanic. I trust you Jack.

• Ugh..
he was a gay camboy back in his uni days
he is like one of the most proud self admitted fags on this forum

• JFL
he was a gay camboy back in his uni days
he is like one of the most proud self admitted fags on this forum

90% were men but the other 10% were middle aged wives

81n1qMnke6L RI

• Ugh..
why didnt u take ur own advice and sex appeal max for women

u could have got tats, high T physique and attained looksmax respect

Is this part of your trolling expedition? I have a woman. I am looking to get a lion on my chest though. Currently deliberating the design

I had and have a high T physique. Again. I haven#t updated you guys.

• Hmm...
Is this part of your trolling expedition. I have a woman. I am looking to get a lion on my chest though. Currently deliberating the design

I had and have a high T physique. Again. I haven#t updated you guys.
i am the troll yet u just larped about a high T physique. ur prime facially looked decent but not female gaze maxxed and ur physique always looks fat as fuck

fat mogging rabid

i am the troll yet u just larped about a high T physique. ur prime facially looked decent but not female gaze maxxed and ur physique always looks fat as fuck

fat mogging rabid

You're definitely wrong about this. I was nothing but starred when I had to get on school-buses back from 6th form

My physique was and is high T (This photo is old)

Any bigger than this at 5'8 and you'll look like a mini-fridge. There is a ceiling on how jacked you can get if you are sub 5'11 before you begin to look like a ridiculous try-hard. Primal attractiveness looks natural. Do you like women that are injected with slime filler and BBLs?

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly and Vain786
You're definitely wrong about this. I was nothing but starred when I had to get on school-buses back from 6th form

View attachment 1867455

Any bigger than this at 5'8 and you'll look like a mini-fridge. There is a ceiling on how jacked you can get if you are sub 5'11 before you begin to look like a ridiculous try-hard. Primal attractiveness is natural. Do you like women that are injected with slime filler and BBLs?
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::forcedsmile::lul:
@Vain786 look at this fags idea of a 'HiGh T pHySiQuE'
Any bigger than this at 5'8 and you'll look like a mini-fridge.
IDIOT you are WRONG AGAIN!

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vain786 and softlysoftly

View attachment 1867455

Any bigger than this at 5'8 and you'll look like a mini-fridge. There is a ceiling on how jacked you can get if you are sub 5'11 before you begin to look like a ridiculous try-hard. Primal attractiveness looks natural. Do you like women that are injected with slime filler and BBLs?
@PrinterAndFaxMachin and u say i make brown men look bad :lul:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::forcedsmile::lul:
@Vain786 look at this fags idea of a 'HiGh T pHySiQuE'

IDIOT you are WRONG AGAIN!

• +1
@MakinItHappenReturn can u stop fucking around and start mogging

you should be tatmaxxed contactsmaxxed gymcelled
and dont larp about having a wife

@MakinItHappenReturn can u stop fucking around and start mogging

you should be tatmaxxed contactsmaxxed gymcelled
and dont larp about having a wife

76817831750b51ea0bddec95122a3305

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786 and softlysoftly
  • Ugh..
Reactions: softlysoftly and Vain786
Much of the reaction against conversate involves accusations that it's "not a real word" because people get it from music—or that it's "not a real word" because it's rooted in African-American slang.

Yet conversate is not a product of rap music, and the earliest examples of its use seem regional, not racial. The word has been in fairly consistent written use for over 200 years. The earliest known citation is currently from 1811:

The next day, being the twenty-eighth day of the ninth month, 1782, they arrived at Byberry, the place of their nativity, and the residence of their nearest connexions and friends, where Elizabeth and her children were once more favoured with the agreeable opportunity of seeing and conversating with her ancient mother, together with their other nearest relatives and friends, to their mutual joy and satisfaction; under which happy circumstances we now leave them.
—Archibald Loudon, A Selection of Some of the Most Interesting Narratives, 1811

• +1
  • Ugh..
fake texts + conversate is fine.

"approbate" though u used that word wrong kinda cringe

3039482 3ceb4d8b15617cb7d617b9fb0d86fbab 1 1

• Ugh..

She teaches English, German and French in a secondary school and has a bachelors in French and German, alongside being the director of literacy at the last school she taught. You fucking moronic prick.

• Hmm...
She teaches English, German and French in a secondary school and has a bachelors in French and German, alongside being the director of literacy at the last school she taught. You fucking moronic prick.
that doesn't give you the authority to label a certain word incorrect when in reality it has been in use for over 200 years well before your pathetic girlfriend was even born

• +1
  • Ugh..
@Vain786 that low iq curry twat has been banned again he probably has like the record for being the most banned user ever :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
that doesn't give you the authority to label a certain word incorrect when in reality it has been in use for over 200 years well before your pathetic girlfriend was even born
u eviscerated him into getting a self ban :lul:

• JFL
@PrinterAndFaxMachin and u say i make brown men look bad :lul:

bro lol I got nothing against you just that you're not a chadlite or htn, you're an appealmaxxed mtn who, if he does well, does well because of other factors involved in irl appeal.

She is a tranny with that jaw, not a stacylite.