do you live alone or with family?

Which country?

Rip u and your family

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
  • Woah
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
a0461762358_5.jpg

Do bats taste like chicken or fish?

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 3328
s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177, EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
tales from your mom in my basement

Unfortunately, that would make you a necrophilic. Considering that my mother has been dead for 6 years.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 1774
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 5204, Hector and 3 others
Tenor 16

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
What do you have?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag and Deleted member 1774
Es ist vorbei

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 1774
Ta gifsha virusi

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1774
Real shit?!

Yup. Both of my parents are deceased. My father died twelve years ago (had Hodgkin's lymphoma stage-4) and my mother passed away almost six years ago from esophageal cancer. I'm 34 btw.

Sad thing is. Muh Genes are probably going to die off. As I'm most likely never having children (never really had the desire even with ex relationships) and have given up on long term relationships almost entirely. Even my younger sister and her long term bf/fiance have no desire for children. Actually it gets even worse. Even my surname won't be passed on to the next generation, because my males cousins on the paternal side of my family are both older trucels.

IT'S OVER for my genetic and family legacy.

• So Sad
Reactions: Kade, EthnicelAscension and Alt Number 3
Yup. Both of my parents are deceased. My father died twelve years ago (had Hodgkin's lymphoma stage-4) and my mother passed away almost six years ago from esophageal cancer. I'm 34 btw.

Sad thing is. Muh Genes are probably going to die off. As I'm most likely never having children (never really had the desire even with ex relationships) and have given up on long term relationships almost entirely. Even my younger sister and her long term bf/fiance have no desire for children. Actually it gets even worse. Even my surname won't be passed on to the next generation, because my males cousins on the paternal side of my family are both older trucels.

Damn bro. I’m only 20 but my parents are well into their 50s. If you really want to pass on genes there’s is the surrogate option. You can even choose the gender of your kid. That’s very sad with your parents if you guys were close.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, EthnicelAscension and Mediocre Normalfag

bro :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag
Damn bro. I’m only 20 but my parents are well into their 50s. If you really want to pass on genes there’s is the surrogate option. You can even choose the gender of your kid. That’s very sad with your parents if you guys were close.

Thanks for the kind words. And yes, I was qute close with my parents (my mom in particular).

As for surrogacy ? Not something I'm interested in nor, do I have the finance or desire to rear a child alone. It would have to be in a more traditional way of actually having a wife and mother for my child. I have thought about sperm donation however. But I don't meet the many requirements of most sperm banks. Under six feet in height, only hold an associate's degree and certifications, only average IQ. Hell, I don't even have desirable eye colour as well. lmao

One thing I will say though. In light of this "Wuflu" situation. I'd recommend for others to really cherish the relationship they have with their parents. Even if you don't get along that well. As once they are gone, you'll no longer have anyone in this world that will love you uncondtionally. Save for maybe a sibling or two.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kade and Alt Number 3
I’m also starting to cough and get a headache. Thought it was something else but might be corona

I’m also starting to cough and get a headache. Thought it was something else but might be corona

Technically. We are still in normal flu and cold season. I would only worry if your cough gets worse (becomes dry/unproductive) and you develop a fever and body aches over the next day or two. If that happens you'll want to stay home and call your doctor for a possible Corona test.

Technically. We are still in normal flu and cold season. I would only worry if your cough gets worse (becomes dry/unproductive) and you develop a fever and body aches over the next day or two. If that happens you'll want to stay home and call your doctor for a possible Corona test.
thx bro

• +1
Does your head hurt from like normal flu? Or do you also have those respiratory symptoms like shortness of breath?
i have both

i have both

I see, my throat began feeling weird yesterday and so as my head, like that type of ' being sick' sensation, however thse feelings are disappearing as I right this.

Also, when did you do the teste? How long after you began having symptoms did you thought it might be Coronavirus?

Last edited:
I see, my throat began feeling weird yesterday and so as my head, like that type of ' being sick' sensation, hopefully I don't have any other sensations and rn I don't feel anything at all anymore.

Also, when did you do the teste? How long after you began having symptoms did you thought it might be Coronavirus?
last week it started with my typical fever syndrom: really bad sleep with slightly high temperature
i actually started thinking today i have the virus because i added the puzzle pieces together.
the test will probably be tomorrow.
rn i also have a slight heart rush and a weak heavy breathing just from chillin

• +1
Reactions: SmileyZZZ
last week it started with my typical fever syndrom: really bad sleep with slightly high temperature
i actually started thinking today i have the virus because i added the puzzle pieces together.
the test will probably be tomorrow.
rn i also have a slight heart rush and a weak heavy breathing just from chillin

Ok, yeah you could have it, or it might be something else. Whatever you have, hope you get well son enough dude. And thx for answering my questions.

• +1
it's NOT lit

• +1
Where do you live?

hope u are well soon.

i will try prescribe something.

Last edited:
  • +1