Just got orbital decompression/lower lid lift/infraorbital implant ama

Looks like it will be a wonderful result, which surgeon?

OP just ascended. Well done. I can't wait to see your 1 month shot. How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and k99
hope u don't end up like Frank Tufano :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
7 day b/a update

IMG 0234

IMG 0203

Current Status.

Still bleeding frequently from my right eye which is really frustrating and makes my vision bad sometimes due to blood and clots coming out and blocking my vision. Removing blood and clots from your eye is not a fun experience. It’s like random threads of sticky coagulated blood coming out and you can’t just wash it out with eye drops. Real horror fuel stuff.

Swelling is decreasing rapidly in general, but very unevenly. One side of my face and eye is more swollen than the other. Bruising is increasing currently and is going to get worse.

Vision is getting better in terms of reading and stuff but my distance vision is still crap rn. I imagine it’ll take a few weeks for that to get to normal. Tolerance of sunlight is still really bad, I took the trash out and it was incredibly uncomfortable to be outside even with sunglasses and a hat.

Overall progress is good.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rea, eiegta, HarrierDuBois and 10 others
7 day b/a update

View attachment 3150088

View attachment 3150108

Current Status.

Still bleeding frequently from my right eye which is really frustrating and makes my vision bad sometimes due to blood and clots coming out and blocking my vision. Removing blood and clots from your eye is not a fun experience. It’s like random threads of sticky coagulated blood coming out and you can’t just wash it out with eye drops. Real horror fuel stuff.

Swelling is decreasing rapidly in general, but very unevenly. One side of my face and eye is more swollen than the other. Bruising is increasing currently and is going to get worse.

Vision is getting better in terms of reading and stuff but my distance vision is still crap rn. I imagine it’ll take a few weeks for that to get to normal. Tolerance of sunlight is still really bad, I took the trash out and it was incredibly uncomfortable to be outside even with sunglasses and a hat.

how much more time will u be healing until u go back to noraml

how much more time will u be healing until u go back to noraml
Fully healed is like 3 months.

Mostly healed should be by the end of this month.

This prob ascend u cuz u had pretty bad sclera. These kinda of surgeries are actually good if u have bad failo base. U can only improve from here but there are retards that literally ruin their normal eye area with unneccery eye surgery.

Last edited:
you are such a fucking idiot its insane, even more than the last guy. do you even know how bones look and are positioned in the body, and how they relate to each other creating features based on projection? i think you just completly lack the most basic knowledge. i just cant argue with you because what you typed is insanely retarded. i would ask you to provide atleast an example of how scleral show is fixed by inserting implant or injecting filler into specific place at the infraorbital, therefore changing its shape but its just a theory so disconnected from reality i know for a fact it ha never been done. no one ever tried fixing it this way, no plastic surgeon. no one believes this, its solely your retarded theory, based on nothing at all
Are you retarded?
In order for you to affect the region you want to, you have to change the shape of the infra region which is impossible as there is a nerve that goes over your infra bone

You can only mimic the change with a saddled infra implant that essentially sits like a saddle both on either side of the bone (inside and outside), but I haven't seen enough results to monitor the efficacy of it

Whether the implant, changing infra bone shape would change the shape of the eyelid too.. similar to how bone works

It also makes sense as the inner part of the eye is the most genetic trait of the skull. (Alongside philtrum and mentolabial)

@Allornothing literally told me this. It's not a retarded theory
And @slop slinger and @Artemis

@k99 @SidharthTheSlayer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Mirin, how much did it cost if I may ask?
37K combined for all three procedures.

-two wall orbital decompression
-eye lid retraction surgery
-infra orbital rim implant

• +1
Reactions: eiegta and UrGirlsMcm
One day even I aspire to be like you bhai. Rich curry living the american dream.

Are you retarded?
In order for you to affect the region you want to, you have to change the shape of the infra region which is impossible as there is a nerve that goes over your infra bone

You can only mimic the change with a saddled infra implant that essentially sits like a saddle both on either side of the bone (inside and outside), but I haven't seen enough results to monitor the efficacy of it

Whether the implant, changing infra bone shape would change the shape of the eyelid too.. similar to how bone works

It also makes sense as the inner part of the eye is the most genetic trait of the skull. (Alongside philtrum and mentolabial)

@k99 @SidharthTheSlayer
u dont think infras can fix scelar show alone u need eyelid retraction with it

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and greycel
How old are you

Only 1 question matters
Do you get pink pussy

One day even I aspire to be like you bhai. Rich curry living the american dream.

Tbh moving to the US now is a somewhat bad idea. Ignoring the fact that anti-curry racism is rising to incredible levels in Anglo countries (bunch of Brits beat an Indian 80 year old to death this week and some curry taxi driver was attacked and hatecrimed in NYC last week), it’s borderline impossible for curries to immigrate here permanently now due to green card wait times.

If you do move here for work treat it like a way to grab $$$ and go back to India to have a great life there imo.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Jason Voorhees and toolateforme
7 day b/a update

View attachment 3150088

View attachment 3150108

Current Status.

Mr steal your pajeet bitch vs three idiots math prodigy

All that to stay MTN curry can't surpass mtn
I’m geomaxxing to Poland soon, so tbh being curry won’t be an issue for my SMV.

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex
Mirin fucking hard

• +1

yeah and guess what u fucking idiot. not a single result of saddled infraorbital implants fixing scleral show by itself. why? because it does not fucking work. again. maybe if u read what the last moron said u wouldnt be spewing retardation

• Hmm...
Reactions: greycel
u dont think infras can fix scelar show alone u need eyelid retraction with it
No point getting infras
Just do soft tissue surgery

• +1
Reactions: k99
Are you retarded?

@k99 @SidharthTheSlayer
JFL at not having that retard muted

7 day b/a update

View attachment 3150088

View attachment 3150108

Current Status.

Can you post the design of the implant

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
JFL at not having that retard muted

Can you post the design of the implant

I think he just customized the implant ad hoc during surgery I didn’t have a design made prior to the surgery.

• +1
nigga u paid 40k for silicone?

nah, most of the cost of the surgery was from the orbital decompression part. I think the implant was the cheapest aspect out of the 3.

• +1
nah, most of the cost of the surgery was from the orbital decompression part. I think the implant was the cheapest aspect out of the 3.
are you not worried about bone resorption etc

7 day b/a update

View attachment 3150088

View attachment 3150108

Current Status.

Did your eyebrows change shape too because of the surgery or did you shape them yourself??

are you not worried about bone resorption etc

Unironically you prob know more about the surgery I got than I do since I didn’t even consider that as a factor.

Idk probably not a huge issue or someone would have sued surgeons over it already.

• +1
Reactions: eiegta and NZb6Air
Did your eyebrows change shape too because of the surgery or did you shape them yourself??

I get my eyebrows threaded yes. Before pic is like a month before the surgery so maybe there’s a difference due to the threading.

Nothing was done to my eyebrows during the surgery.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and cannotbeasked
Does this mean BBC?
I’m not black. I’m Dravidian Indian. Bug eyes are most common in black people, but are also very common in Indians as well.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
I’m not black. I’m Dravidian Indian. Bug eyes are most common in black people, but are also very common in Indians as well.
I'm going to turn you black

Fml I went to the airport to fly back home and the TSA agent was like “you look really different from your ID”

Need to come up with a cover story for why my face randomly changed so much fml :feelswhy:

• JFL
Fml I went to the airport to fly back home and the TSA agent was like “you look really different from your ID”

Need to come up with a cover story for why my face randomly changed so much fml :feelswhy:
will u post full face some time

Say your orbital walls were fractured from boxing/mma or some shit

I
Say your orbital walls were fractured from boxing/mma or some shit
Ive decided to larp as a former Graves’ disease patient.

Only NT way imo of explaining this surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
just change ur id tbh
It’s not my ID that matters.

The difference is so large that random people can notice. How tf am I gonna explain this to like my friends from HS or coworkers or family lol.

It’s not my ID that matters.

The difference is so large that random people can notice. How tf am I gonna explain this to like my friends from HS or coworkers or family lol.
maybe it wont be so noticiable when swelling goes?

How do you think the results would compare to s modified lefort? I'm also interested in similar surgery

How do you think the results would compare to s modified lefort? I'm also interested in similar surgery

do saurgeons actually perform lefort on non medically deformed people?

Lifefuel thread hearing the price was disheartening though nice to know the implants were the cheapest aspect though

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Lifefuel thread hearing the price was disheartening though nice to know the implants were the cheapest aspect though

You can get this done cheaper somewhere else.
but orbital decompression can fuck your vision up severely. It’s not a surgery you get lightly.

In my case I went with Taban since he’s basically the best at the orbital decompression aspect.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
I hope you will post other photos so that we can see the evolution over time, but it looks like an excellent result

mirin