Just got orbital decompression/lower lid lift/infraorbital implant ama

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, greycel and chudlite
80% of the swelling should be gone within 2 weeks of surgery
im surprised this thread hasnt gotten that many replies, well good luck tag me in your after photos

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Is your upper maxilla forward now

More meaningful B/A here.

Still not really super helpful since still a few months away from final results. I’ll post the surgeon b/a pics here eventually as those will be the best way to compare since same lighting and stuff.

IMG 0204

IMG 0203

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: eiegta, UrGirlsMcm, Rea and 15 others
lower eyelid lifts are giga shit
lower lid is not a shit surgery its cheap and relatively easy, especially since there is no other way to significantly reduce scleral show

? learn more please
u learn more maybe if u had any actual experience with this instead of being a mental masturbator in front of a pc u would know

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and 6PSLcel
u learn more maybe if u had any actual experience with this instead of being a mental masturbator in front of a pc u would know
projecting

• +1
Reactions: Rea
ok then tell me other good ways of reducing scleral show im all ears
anything that addresses upper maxillary deficiency (bone) so implants/osteotomies are much better

anything that addresses upper maxillary deficiency (bone) so implants/osteotomies are much better
lmao they do absolutely NOTHING, 20, maybe 30% improvement if im being very generous. lower eyelid position is 80% laxity

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greycel and NZb6Air
yeah u can only ugh react as a response because you are a gullible idiot who gets scammed by plastic surgeons. show me 1 case where infraorbital implants or any osteotomy fixed scleral show by itself

also lmao u think u will get lefort 3 for recessed orbitals you are just completly out of touch with reality its very clear u never did anything and only basement dwell

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked
yeah u can only ugh react as a response because you are a gullible idiot who gets scammed by plastic surgeons. show me 1 case where infraorbital implants or any osteotomy fixed scleral show by itself
Stop editing your replies lol

Last edited:

Attachments

• 1725229612793.png
    1725229612793.png
    100.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: 97baHater and cannotbeasked
Frank Tufano had the same surgery but he has permanent double vision now did yours heal?

Frank Tufano had the same surgery but he has permanent double vision now did yours heal?
No I don’t have any double vision. I know that’s a risk though.

I had the surgery on Thursday so I’m very far from healed rn.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and sigma ✰
look very good did he do something with your eyebrows? and how did he handle UEE?
Nothing was done to the eyebrows. Only two wall decompression/lid lift plus orbital rim implant.

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰
No I don’t have any double vision. I know that’s a risk though.

I had the surgery on Thursday so I’m very far from healed rn.
so youre just at home now? hows daily life like?

so youre just at home now? hows daily life like?
Yea. It sucks. Have to limit my phone usage.

I’m just lying in bed for the rest of the week listening to a WW1 history audio book.

I stopped having blood tears randomly yesterday but now have like random tears of some unknown fluid coming out that I periodically have to wipe away with gauze.

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
Yea. It sucks. Have to limit my phone usage.

I’m just lying in bed for the rest of the week listening to a WW1 history audio book.

I stopped having blood tears randomly yesterday but now have like random tears of some unknown fluid coming out that I periodically have to wipe away with gauze.
when will you be able to return to normal life?

when will you be able to return to normal life?
I go back to work next Monday.

Blood randomly comes out of my right eye rn which is a little irritating. Hope that stops soon cause idk what I’ll do if that happens on the flight back home lol.

Maybe the bleeding restarting is a good thing? Like a sign of healing? Idk

I go back to work next Monday.

Blood randomly comes out of my right eye rn which is a little irritating. Hope that stops soon cause idk what I’ll do if that happens on the flight back home lol.
whats the cause of the blood is it because of orbital decompression or other stuff?

whats the cause of the blood is it because of orbital decompression or other stuff?

Probably the orbital decompression. The incisions are under the eyelid, so any bleeding comes directly out of your eyes.

How bulgy were your eyes beforehand? Side profile shot.

Probably the orbital decompression. The incisions are under the eyelid, so any bleeding comes directly out of your eyes.
could u get away only with lower retraction or u needed OD and implants too

could u get away only with lower retraction or u needed OD and implants too
In my case all three were suggested. I think it varies case by case though.

How bulgy were your eyes beforehand? Side profile shot.
Pretty bulgy. Front of the eye extended past my brow ridge entirely. If I got slapped in the face above the nose my eyes would get hit before my forehead.

IMG 0211

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, moredatesmorerapes, Sodoku and 3 others
Both orbital decompression and lower eyelid lifts are giga shit and looksmins, he could've just gotten LF3 for cheaper and 7billionfold the results
Yea let me just find a surgeon to get lf3 casually 😹😹

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked
lmao they do absolutely NOTHING, 20, maybe 30% improvement if im being very generous. lower eyelid position is 80% laxity
Lower eyelid position is to do with the shape of the Infra bone
Shape of bones matter more than laxity or whatever

I am very recessed but have a downturned medial canthus and no sclera show, because of the shape of my recessed infra bone

Lower eyelid position is to do with the shape of the Infra bone
Shape of bones matter more than laxity or whatever

I am very recessed but have a downturned medial canthus and no sclera show, because of the shape of my recessed infra bone
fucking cretin i cant believe you read the discussion and quoted me with this retardedness its just over for this forums iq

Stitches and bandages got removed today. Swelling is brutal and actually worse than yesterday now lol.

Still bleeding out of my right eye frequently which is concerning. Vision is getting better though.

One under area eye is now more swollen than the other but I think they’ll equalize as the swelling comes down.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, UrGirlsMcm, 97baHater and 3 others
fucking cretin i cant believe you read the discussion and quoted me with this retardedness its just over for this forums iq
You don't know shit do you?
Everything is about shape

Shape> Placement> Size

What did I say was wrong. If you research about Human Anatomy you'd understand what I'm talking about is correct. Infra shape is what matters for sclera show/ lower lid

You don't know shit do you?
Everything is about shape

Shape> Placement> Size

What did I say was wrong. If you research about Human Anatomy you'd understand what I'm talking about is correct. Infra shape is what matters for sclera show/ lower lid
you are such a fucking idiot its insane, even more than the last guy. do you even know how bones look and are positioned in the body, and how they relate to each other creating features based on projection? i think you just completly lack the most basic knowledge. i just cant argue with you because what you typed is insanely retarded. i would ask you to provide atleast an example of how scleral show is fixed by inserting implant or injecting filler into specific place at the infraorbital, therefore changing its shape but its just a theory so disconnected from reality i know for a fact it ha never been done. no one ever tried fixing it this way, no plastic surgeon. no one believes this, its solely your retarded theory, based on nothing at all

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, k99 and SidharthTheSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
I retched IRL. Very disgusting
That’s rude.

Tbh, I’ve actually gotten complemented about my eyes by like two girls. So even though it’s like a major failo, some portion of girls are into the gigantic protruding eyes look apparently.

Generally more negative reactions during my life than positive though which is why I got the surgery done.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Sodoku and k99
That’s rude.

Tbh, I’ve actually gotten complemented about my eyes by like two girls. So even though it’s like a major failo, some portion of girls are into the gigantic protruding eyes look apparently.

Generally more negative reactions during my life than positive though which is why I got the surgery done.
just ignore these retards they are just jealous because they are poor neets good for u for taking action respect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, SidharthTheSlayer, onion_salad and 1 other person
Mirin bhai, I hope you recover quickly and without any complications, keep me updated

• +1
Reactions: eiegta
Both orbital decompression and lower eyelid lifts are giga shit and looksmins, he could've just gotten LF3 for cheaper and 7billionfold the results
Lol you can't be serious, LF3 for cosmetics is a meme surgery like OBO so far

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
just ignore these retards they are just jealous because they are poor neets good for u for taking action respect
Or I was just born with human looking deep set eyes instead of weird bulging frog eyes

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes