I have dark circles

B

Broski

Zephir
I have dark circles under my eyes and I can see veins under it sometimes. Could this be due to thin skin? If so would volufiline fix it?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
probably no fat there. i have the same thing, i can literally pinch my undereyesand stretch them because theres 0 fat there. u know how when people are 0 bodyfat u can begin to see their veins and stuff

There are some HQ threads that recommend it and after some amount of googling it seems that volufiline applied on that area will make it more puffy and match your skin. A lot of people have dark circles under the eyes, it's common to have thin skin around that area. If it's really bad (post pics) you should use volufiline but unless its a hard looksmin it's not really necessary I think.

Personally I have ordered some as well (but that shit takes a long time to arrive for euros)
It's not even that expensive and you can buy it on amazon.

• +1
There are some HQ threads that recommend it and after some amount of googling it seems that volufiline applied on that area will make it more puffy and match your skin. A lot of people have dark circles under the eyes, it's common to have thin skin around that area. If it's really bad (post pics) you should use volufiline but unless its a hard looksmin it's not really necessary I think.

Personally I have ordered some as well (but that shit takes a long time to arrive for euros)
It's not even that expensive and you can buy it on amazon.
People always comment on it so it's pretty bad (you look tired etc). Might go ahead and order it.

• +1
thin skin
Fucking Liberals
Kill them

People always comment on it so it's pretty bad (you look tired etc). Might go ahead and order it.
Are you white and pale? If so that might be another reason why your circles might look worse due to the contrast.
If you want to fraudmaxx a bit just slightly squint your lower eye area up, not so much that you look cringe but enough to stretch the skin a bit and prevent it from being too loose, if your skin is a bit loose/droopy in that area that also contributes to tired looking eyes.

Also whats your BF%?

• +1
Are you white and pale? If so that might be another reason why your circles might look worse due to the contrast.
If you want to fraudmaxx a bit just slightly squint your lower eye area up, not so much that you look cringe but enough to stretch the skin a bit and prevent it from being too loose, if your skin is a bit loose/droopy in that area that also contributes to tired looking eyes.

Also whats your BF%?
12% bf, I'm Australian so just fair skin (not pale). I do have recession in the face but not severe, most likely main reason.

Last edited:
12% bf, I'm Australian so just fair skin (not pale). I do have recession in the face but not severe
Sounds like volufiline can help, if you can spare the money (I paid like 25€) it could be worth a try. Even if it only helps a little, the confidence boost might be worth it alone if you're insecure about the eye area.

I'm not a doctor tho and no pics so listen to me with caution.

Good luck friend

• +1
Reactions: Broski
I have purple circles under my eyes