I have entered an alliance with my fellow Indo-Aryans (Dravidians are welcome)

this shit led me to a deep rabbithole man
same bro. It has gotten to a point where you have both SFcels and kangz claiming iranian history like they do with egypt jfl its the whole reason i got into the whole phenotype and ancestry bs

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
They were atleast strong and had power, not like now just slaves fo west, anyways its really hard tho to bring that back but there is hope, allah with us resting out sabr
Bro islam has been unstable since its inception jfl as true_cel said even right after mos death the shia sunni split happened. Ummayads and abbasids both had a shaky foundation too.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
They were atleast strong and had power, not like now just slaves fo west, anyways its really hard tho to bring that back but there is hope, allah with us resting out sabr
I don’t want to burst your bubbles but trust me you’re not gonna see anything like that. Oh well I really don’t care. At the end of the day you’re on your own.

same bro. It has gotten to a point where you have both SFcels and kangz claiming iranian history like they do with egypt jfl its the whole reason i got into the whole phenotype and ancestry bs
I wanna do an ancestry test. I hope to see 100% South Asian.

• +1
Bro islam has been unstable since its inception jfl as true_cel said even right after mos death the shia sunni split happened. Ummayads and abbasids both had a shaky foundation too.
Abbasids mog because Iranians. 👌🏾

I don’t want to burst your bubbles but trust me you’re not gonna see anything like that. Oh well I really don’t care. At the end of the day you’re on your own.
Sabr inshallah, allah will bring it to us, we will get stronger again

• +1
Sabr inshallah, allah will bring it to us, we will get stronger again
You are too positive. Did you know optimism can be bad? Like, seriously. When it doesn’t go the way you want it to go, you get sad, depressed, et cetera. But pessimists like me, we already expect the worse so when it comes down back to us, we aren’t phased by it. We shrug our shoulders and continue. I advise you to become a little bit more pessimistic, don’t wanna see you get sad just because things don’t go your way.

You are too positive. Did you know optimism can be bad? Like, seriously. When it doesn’t go the way you want it to go, you get sad, depressed, et cetera. But pessimists like me, we already expect the worse so when it comes down back to us, we aren’t phased by it. We shrug our shoulders and continue. I advise you to become a little bit more pessimistic, don’t wanna see you get sad just because things don’t go your way.
I agree with you on this, im not too positive, its a fact that we weaker and more devided now, we were atleast more together and stronger, 3 big empires or countries at the same time, now we cant even defend ourselves lol, its just that i want to get an islamic empire asap, that connects many countries together, and increase the power of muslims, its not like a big muh islamic fantasy thing, but atleast better than we are in now

I agree with you on this, im not too positive, its a fact that we weaker and more devided now, we were atleast more together and stronger, 3 big empires or countries at the same time, now we cant even defend ourselves lol, its just that i want to get an islamic empire asap, that connects many countries together, and increase the power of muslims, its not like a big muh islamic fantasy thing, but atleast better than we are in now
With the way things are headed now, the Islamic empire you’re thinking of consists of female imams, LGBT flags and a bunch of dayouths. ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

With the way things are headed now, the Islamic empire you’re thinking of consists of female imams, LGBT flags and a bunch of dayouths. ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️
The empire is to get rid of these species, they will increase without the islamic power and place

The empire is to get rid of these species, they will increase without the islamic power and place
Meh.. I still think it’s better to focus on yourself rather than others. Seems nothing more than a dream to me; an unrealistic one, at that.

Meh.. I still think it’s better to focus on yourself rather than others. Seems nothing more than a dream to me; an unrealistic one, at that.
Inshallah god will make it true

only the western part in india i think, the eastern bangladesh is mix of dravidians+mongloids not aryan
lol what the fuck is this nonsense? Bangladesh is literally West Bengal+more East Asian lmao this is pretty much a genetic fact.

It's why the West Bengalis I've met in Canada tend to be a bit darker than Banglas because they have lower Asian and more AASI

West Bengal
S-Indian
53.65 Pct​
Baloch
30.79 Pct​
Caucasian
2.19 Pct​
NE-Euro
2.39 Pct​
SE-Asian
4.47 Pct​
Siberian
-​
NE-Asian
4.18 Pct​
Papuan
0.73 Pct​
American
1.18 Pct​
Beringian
-​
Mediterranean
-​
SW-Asian
-​
San
-​
E-African
0.38 Pct

Bangla
S-Indian
48.19 Pct​
Baloch
28.67 Pct​
Caucasian
3.64 Pct​
NE-Euro
3.27 Pct​
SE-Asian
6.54 Pct​
Siberian
0.54 Pct​
NE-Asian
6.84 Pct​
Papuan
0.8 Pct​
American
1.1 Pct​
Beringian
-​
Mediterranean
0.19 Pct​
SW-Asian
-​
San
-​
E-African
-​
Pygmy
-​
W-African
0.23 Pct​
UNDER DEVELOPMENT:

Last edited:
lol what the fuck is this nonsense? Bangladesh is literally West Bengal+more East Asian lmao this is pretty much a genetic fact.

It's why the West Bengalis I've met in Canada tend to be a bit darker than Banglas because they have lower Asian and more AASI

West Bengal
S-Indian
53.65 Pct​
Baloch
30.79 Pct​
Caucasian
2.19 Pct​
NE-Euro
2.39 Pct​
SE-Asian
4.47 Pct​
Siberian
-​
NE-Asian
4.18 Pct​
Papuan
0.73 Pct​
American
1.18 Pct​
Beringian
-​
Mediterranean
-​
SW-Asian
-​
San
-​
E-African
0.38 Pct

Bangla
S-Indian
48.19 Pct​
Baloch
28.67 Pct​
Caucasian
3.64 Pct​
NE-Euro
3.27 Pct​
SE-Asian
6.54 Pct​
Siberian
0.54 Pct​
NE-Asian
6.84 Pct​
Papuan
0.8 Pct​
American
1.1 Pct​
Beringian
-​
Mediterranean
0.19 Pct​
SW-Asian
-​
San
-​
E-African
-​
Pygmy
-​
W-African
0.23 Pct​
UNDER DEVELOPMENT:

Attachments

• Rplot12.png
    Rplot12.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 0
@positivecoper Not tryan be rude, but West Bengal would be closer to the Dravidians because they have higher AASI lmao this is common sense. Even the PCA plot confirms it, considering West Bengal Kayasthas are right beside them..... Plus West Bengal is geographically closer to them so naturally they'd pick up more Dravidian admixture.

Do you want me to post more West Bengal results from Anthrogeneca that others have found? They're more AASI and lower Asian than Banglas lol

West Bengalis definitely look more Dravidian than us lol. Even the 2 Brahmins(Mukherjee+Banerjee) here from this Calcutta university thing look black af lol. Tall tho

Even these random dudes from Rajshahi University look less Dravidian.

It's just basic science, basic logic.

Last edited:
@positivecoper Not tryan be rude, but West Bengal would be closer to the Dravidians because they have higher AASI lmao this is common sense. Even the PCA plot confirms it, considering West Bengal Kayasthas are right beside them..... Plus West Bengal is geographically closer to them so naturally they'd pick up more Dravidian admixture.

Do you want me to post more West Bengal results from Anthrogeneca that others have found? They're more AASI and lower Asian than Banglas lol

West Bengalis definitely look more Dravidian than us lol. Even the 2 Brahmins(Mukherjee+Banerjee) here from this Calcutta university thing look black af lol. Tall tho
View attachment 2374437

View attachment 2374453

View attachment 2374437

View attachment 2374453

both west bengals and bangladeshis (so called 'Banglas") are simlar but bangladeshis are more south east asian gooks due to invasions from ahom kingdom

bengali brahmins are the most different

Users who are viewing this thread

Back