I have found a way to get over a crush

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
There is this girl (I have said this 2 two ago to a fake Unicorn)<---- I know AWALT(all women are the same)

Whom I can't really stop thinking about every damn hour and I would imagine we are living happily together. She is in my class so that make it worse. To my surprise there is another girl sweet texting me last night and I completely stopped daydreaming about being Beta with just one girl. Holy shit abundant is a holy truth pill for any man to not become beta. This is why we should Looksmax ourselves till we die otherwise betacuck is the only option.

• JFL
Reactions: quackspirations
yes being monogamous is for cucks only and lead to betabuxx and dead bedroom. you should aim for many females and foid should know you are fucking several bitches per month.

but easier said than done most men and normies can't get more than a cucked LTR if they even get one.

"Muh abundance mindset!!" :lul: Deadass redpill cope famalam

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I found a temporary way to stop crushing is to imagine your unicorn crush shitting diarrhea all over your face. If you're like me you'll be disgusted and lose interest. However some of you guys are pure degenerates so maybe you'll get turned on.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429 and elld101
JFL at having crushes and calling yourself blackpilled

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop, adotsdot and Deleted member 22126
Still cannot get over my oneitis

yes being monogamous is for cucks only and lead to betabuxx and dead bedroom. you should aim for many females and foid should know you are fucking several bitches per month.

but easier said than done most men and normies can't get more than a cucked LTR if they even get one.
you don't have to cheat just let her see that you are desirable by other women that's enough
Abundance mindset comes from being a Chad
I found a temporary way to stop crushing is to imagine your unicorn crush shitting diarrhea all over your face. If you're like me you'll be disgusted and lose interest. However some of you guys are pure degenerates so maybe you'll get turned on.
Doesn't work for some guys like me
JFL at having crushes and calling yourself blackpilled
having a crush mean you are admiring a person who is genetically superior to yours= black pill
Still cannot get over my oneitis
Try to looksmax to atleast HTN so your SMV higher than her

I don't have a crush since 6th grade, wtf is this faggot shit? Don't believe the jew horseshit about love and fluffy cuck shit. Love is only about a dick entering inside a pussy, nothing more

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
It is real if you do infact have access to many girls, but artificially creating an abundance mindset is almost impossible

• +1
you don't have to cheat just let her see that you are desirable by other women that's enough

Abundance mindset comes from being a Chad

Doesn't work for some guys like me

having a crush mean you are admiring a person who is genetically superior to yours= black pill

Try to looksmax to atleast HTN so your SMV higher than her
I am between htn and chadlite, but half asian. The girl is a russian ginger stacey 😥

Dnr easiest way is to fuck a hot asian girl

• +1