I have giant balls

longjohnmong

longjohnmong

Kraken
I was just looking at my balls in the hotel mirror and I just have enormous balls. You ever seen one of those smallish oblong plums, not sure the variety. They're smaller than normal plums, but still pretty big. Each of my balls is that size. Fucking huge.

But here's the thing. I am a low-T twink.

But here's the thing, "high-T" is the most overrated, retarded, thought terminating cliche thing ever. Literally the only advantage of high-T is building muscle. That's it. It ages you. It makes you bald. "duhhhh cope" No. I have nothing to cope about. I have enormous sex drive with my chimp sized balls. I have sociopathic, narcissistic levels of competitiveness. The only dark triad trait I lack is Machiavellianism, although I would employ it if I hated a person enough. I thrive on competition and all I want to do is crush my enemies. The only downside is I can't build muscle as quickly as other men, but I don't age!

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lurking truecel, sportsmogger, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
But here's the thing, "high-T" is the most overrated, retarded, thought terminating cliche thing ever. Literally the only advantage of high-T is building muscle. That's it. It ages you. It makes you bald. "duhhhh cope" No. I have nothing to cope about. I have enormous sex drive with my chimp sized balls. I have sociopathic, narcissistic levels of competitiveness. The only dark triad trait I lack is Machiavellianism, although I would employ it if I hated a person enough. I thrive on competition and all I want to do is crush my enemies. The only downside is I can't build muscle as quickly as other men, but I don't age!
High SHBG + Well developed bones from puberty matters more for relationship success, past like 22 when your bones are finished growing T unironically is not as useful

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular
why did I click on this?

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I was just looking at my balls in the hotel mirror and I just have enormous balls. You ever seen one of those smallish oblong plums, not sure the variety. They're smaller than normal plums, but still pretty big. Each of my balls is that size. Fucking huge.

Sounds like testicular cancer.

Sorry Anchorman GIF by reactionseditor

found the dude.with grape balls. im gonna rip your face off with my chimp genes
You believe my balls taste like grapes and you want to lick them clean, thus to the saying rip your face off?

The real question is: are your loads as huge as your balls

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel