i have gone out with 9 girls in total

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
and not a single one of them was attracted to me ever. It doesnt matter how i met them, whether they were from class, tinder or social circles, they never had any sexual interest in me in general.

Everyone else has dates where the girls give them chances to escalate and shit, my dates are just sitting on a table with a slut and talking about random shit. They just always want an emotional tampon and i happen to be there for them. Muh numbers game

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Primalsplit, try2beme and 1 other person
This Is the average date of the oofie doofie with Stacy couple. You're not alone

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, lemonnz, Detective and 2 others
foids are fucking retards and can only relate to men who are retards themselves

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, Gargantuan, lemonnz and 3 others
This Is the average date of the oofie doofie with Stacy couple. You're not alone
keep coping buddy. average date in greece results in sex. im the only person i know that doesnt fuck girls he meets

• So Sad
Reactions: forevermirin
keep coping buddy. average date in greece results in sex. im the only person i know that doesnt fuck girls he meets
how tall r u

No, it results in them talking a bit

i dont understand how youve managed to date 9 girls when theyre not attracted to you

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
how are you incel then if ur 5'10 with an above average face... do you have a micropenis? are you severely autistic? What is causing you to struggle with women :lul: :lul:

i dont understand how youve managed to date 9 girls when theyre not attracted to you
9 girls that wanted an emotional tampon/friend

and not a single one of them was attracted to me ever. It doesnt matter how i met them, whether they were from class, tinder or social circles, they never had any sexual interest in me in general.

Everyone else has dates where the girls give them chances to escalate and shit, my dates are just sitting on a table with a slut and talking about random shit. They just always want an emotional tampon and i happen to be there for them. Muh numbers game
Emotional tampon huh?

Why not be a gigolo?

At least you get paid for that shit

Boohoo you’ve only been on 9 dates

but then theyd just keep him in friendzone
fuck these hoes. they know you are hitting on them and they act like they dont know what sex is

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
fuck these hoes. they know you are hitting on them and they act like they dont know what sex is
ts so real it doesnt rly happen to me but i know they act. its exactly as you describe it. they just act as if they dont know you want sex jfl

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
. they just act as if they dont know you want sex jfl
"i thought you went out of your way to text me and ask me out as a friend tehehe"

• +1
Reactions: mid
Only had 2 dates in my life

I gone out with 0 yet I get my dick sucked daily

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
u need to start going outside
I went outside more than you. Saw a bunch of betabuxxing retards paying women their dinner and dipped

I went outside more than you. Saw a bunch of betabuxxing retards paying women their dinner and dipped
meanwhile my incel ass has girls paying for the dates, keep dreaming bud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and InnerVoid
How the fuck do you cope

I went on a date and she didn’t let me smash i was cursing and raging the whole way back home beating dents in my cars roof with fists stopping at the middle of the road to take a piss and screaming that’s it’s over

• So Sad
Good luck i dont go out in the first place

• +1