I have gotten pussy every week for the past 13 weeks.

SmallSkulledManlet

SmallSkulledManlet

Iron
Have fucked 11 different chicks in that time period with a couple of chicks me having fucked some other times.

What's interesting is that right before that I was depressed and coming back to this site after a long time of not going on LMS sites and was getting rejected at times by chicks that I had set up to fuck off tinder and snapchat.

Ever since I have been on this hot streak I have not had a chick reject me in person when meeting up to fuck.

The last four chicks I have fucked have been 6/10 or above as well. With two of them being fit 7/10's in their early 20's. Right before fucking these chicks I had padded my numbers by fucking a couple of fat or below average looking chicks.

Some things to note. I am already ripped and strong and in good shape and have a big dick, I have become more aggressive and dominant when talking to women on tinder/insta/snap.

You would be surprised by how many chicks have a fetish or are into the concept of creampies or being came inside of or "breeding" and almost all of these chicks like to be fucked hard and choked. The more aggressive and dominant I act and behave on tinder/snap/in person the more these chicks want to fuck or the easier they make it.

When I was getting rejected more before this hot streak, I was acting more "friendly" and like a nice guy. Now I haven't been doing that. I was also feeling depressed at that time because I had gotten an injury that caused me to not lift and lose weight for a couple months and have back pain and I was also feeling down about my height.

What's weird is that when I was feeling depressed and down about that I actually had chicks mention my height, which usually never happens or make jokes about it. Ever since I have gotten back onto my hot streak my pain and injury has gone away, strength has came back, women don't joke or mention my height and I don't feel down about it or think about it. I am 5'8" barefoot btw and 5'9 7/8ths in Nike Air Max 720's with a running insole inside. Most of the chicks I have fucked recently have been in the 5'3" to 5'6" range btw for reference.

A couple things I want to note and that might help with the theories here.

Be masculine, look masculine, act masculine. Because of the coronavirus lockdowns I am able to grow out my beard more as I am less often at work and don't have to shave for work as often and can wear a mask to cover it up. I have grown out my hair more as well and wear a hat anyway when I don't feel like styling it. Have a muscular and fit athletic physique. Work on taking care of your skin. Realistically for most people here they don't have facial deformities or won't get plastic surgery and another truth is that in the general public at least in America most people are fat and out of shape. For the average normie getting fit and in shape and having a good haircut, good facial hair, and dressing well and having a tan and clear skin makes them look better than the general public. Combine that with a masculine personality and behavior and a decent dick and stroke game and you will be able to get laid and be taken seriously and get respect from other men. From there you can leave this site and stop focusing on minor shit in terms of looks, unless your life goal is to actually become a male model and get paid due to looks.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16209, AscendingHero, Zradrad and 35 others
What if I look like a twink faggot tbh

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
Snapchat 745302884 2

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16209, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 9380 and 14 others
Looking good, goodlookingmisc

Last edited:
Do all pussies feel the same? Does their height or weight or bone structure affect how piss feels? How big are you?

No they do not feel the same.

Height and weight or bone structure doesn't seem to make a difference. Some women who are small can fit more fingers and you can tell and other women who are bigger are harder to get a finger into. The chick I was just with earlier today could barely fit a finger at first. Most chicks though after enough foreplay and when they get hornier and more comfortable become easier to fit inside of and will stretch out and the reality is that even with an 8 inch cock you can still usually get the majority of your shaft in when you thrust in.

I have fucked chicks from 4'10" to 6'0" before in that range and probably from 100 lbs to like 200 lbs was probably the heaviest chick I fucked ( yes she was obviously fat ) in that range.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 9568 and 1 other person
TALES FROM A @SmallSkulledManlet

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, Entschuldigung, Patient A and 1 other person
Snapchat 388242898 1

No they do not feel the same.

Height and weight or bone structure doesn't seem to make a difference. Some women who are small can fit more fingers and you can tell and other women who are bigger are harder to get a finger into. The chick I was just with earlier today could barely fit a finger at first. Most chicks though after enough foreplay and when they get hornier and more comfortable become easier to fit inside of and will stretch out and the reality is that even with an 8 inch cock you can still usually get the majority of your shaft in when you thrust in.

I have fucked chicks from 4'10" to 6'0" before in that range and probably from 100 lbs to like 200 lbs was probably the heaviest chick I fucked ( yes she was obviously fat ) in that range.
Brutal. Imagen getting married to a virgin that's born with a gigantic empty hallway vagina. It's over

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, mulattomaxxer, Mouthbreath and 2 others
Tales from the basement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoyGune, BrendioEEE, THE_LONER and 5 others
Lol
Chad gets pussy, what a surprise

I used to not get pussy at all back in the day. I didn't really start getting pussy until I was in my early 20's and got a job and moved out of my house and got a car and cleared up my skin.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, CokoMleko, Hero of the Imperium and 6 others
coping to get pussy, i used to fuck chicks on the regular did not make me happy.

i was in numerous dry spells, you would not be able to handle dry spells.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
OP is legit, he has been posting on misc and P/S/L forums for like a decade now.

I am 5'8" 165 lbs at about 10% bodyfat.

So about 173 cm 75ish kg and 10% or so.
You got robust masc bones and a great body. Most people here don't have that. Damn

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: getra, IndianJock and Deleted member 5634

• +1
Reactions: pizza and Deleted member 5875
You got robust masc bones and a great body. Most people here don't have that. Damn

I don't really have robust bones. I am barely 5'8" and that is after I started decompressing my spine, stopped doing back squats, and start glucosamine maxing. I have about 7 inch wrists and have a small skull and wear like a size 7, 7 1/8 hat. I do have wide shoulders for my frame though and when I eat enough I always stay lean but put on muscle and my torso, arms and shoulders get very thick and filled out in comparison easily. I have small ankles and shortish legs but a long torso though.

I have also been exercising since the time I was a teenager and was always lean my whole life and was already muscular and strong by the time I was 17 or 18. Even though I am not a big guy, I am usually among the strongest in the gym and am probably the strongest in my company even in comparison to big fat guys who are like 240+ lbs. I can bench 225 lbs for 14 reps at my best, and am second in the pull up record at my gym and I don't back squat any more but do front squats and have hit 275 lbs for 5 ATG and hurt myself on a 5 plate deadlift.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Uglybrazilian
Also I know that I am a manlet, but since magically on the internet a lot of guys are 6'0"+, in all honesty if you just have decent facial aesthetics just focus on getting jacked and being athletic, grow good facial hair, get the best possible hairstyle your hairline allows ( if your balding just wear a hat ), and clear up your skin and start jelqing. Worrying and mentally masturbating about minor facial features that you cannot fix with surgery or will not fix is a waste of time. If you do the above things I mentioned you are automatically by real world standards atleast a 6/10 or 7/10 provided you don't have a facial deformity or are not ugly as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Norwooder, ManzareK and 11 others
Also the lockdown sucks, and motivated me and gave me way more free time to start getting laid again and start focusing on looks.

Prior to that I was focusing on doing MMA and to be honest, I prefer and enjoy sparring/rolling and training MMA than fucking random chicks off tinder one or two times but since going to the gym, playing video games, going to the beach and fucking chicks is really the only thing I can do for enjoyment I have been putting in way more effort than before.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IndianJock, Kmscurry, Melo95 and 1 other person
Why would I? Im not ambitiously claiming to mog this guy
Hahaha you’re pathetic. Sucking on some manlets humblebrag/weirdflex , then you’re begging to see my face.

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake and 6485b025t
I don't really have robust bones. I am barely 5'8" and that is after I started decompressing my spine, stopped doing back squats, and start glucosamine maxing. I have about 7 inch wrists and have a small skull and wear like a size 7, 7 1/8 hat. I do have wide shoulders for my frame though and when I eat enough I always stay lean but put on muscle and my torso, arms and shoulders get very thick and filled out in comparison easily. I have small ankles and shortish legs but a long torso though.

I have also been exercising since the time I was a teenager and was always lean my whole life and was already muscular and strong by the time I was 17 or 18. Even though I am not a big guy, I am usually among the strongest in the gym and am probably the strongest in my company even in comparison to big fat guys who are like 240+ lbs. I can bench 225 lbs for 14 reps at my best, and am second in the pull up record at my gym and I don't back squat any more but do front squats and have hit 275 lbs for 5 ATG and hurt myself on a 5 plate deadlift.
Nice man. Those are goals for me. I hope to just hit 315 on bench, 200 on overhead press, squat over 400, and deadlift over 500. I think this will give me an elite look and strength as well

• Love it
Nice man. Those are goals for me. I hope to just hit 315 on bench, 200 on overhead press, squat over 400, and deadlift over 500. I think this will give me an elite look and strength as well

When I could bench 325 I could overhead press maybe 175 lbs for a max. Couldn't squat close to 400 and deadlifted close to 500. My squat always sucked in comparison though.

A 200 lbs strict overhead press standing is extremely strong, I don't know if I have ever seen someone ever do that in real life.

• +1
When I could bench 325 I could overhead press maybe 175 lbs for a max. Couldn't squat close to 400 and deadlifted close to 500. My squat always sucked in comparison though.

A 200 lbs strict overhead press standing is extremely strong, I don't know if I have ever seen someone ever do that in real life.
Yes my strict press is kinda a gift for me. I only benched 250 yet my strict press was like 160 or over

How tall are you? Are you white?

If you're a 5'9" subhuman ethnic like me, no amout of strength or body will save you. I deadlifted (conventional) 535lb/243kg @165/75kg in march and I'm still an ectomorph incel khhv.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TRNA, Deleted member 9568 and joeveniro

If you're a 5'9" subhuman ethnic like me, no amout of strength or body will save you. I deadlifted (conventional) 535lb/243kg @165/75kg in march and I'm still an ectomorph incel khhv.
Respect for the strength though. I'm white and 6 foot 1 but my frame mogs most guys in those height categories cuz 22 inch bideltoid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332

What does your face look like man?

If your legit 5'9" you are around average height, and if you wear Air Max'es you would be thought to be 5'10". You are not at a point where you are going to be looked at as short unless you live in maybe a Nordic country plus your other stats make it sound like you also have a lean athletic physique. Either your face is ugly as fuck or you have other issues that are making it so you cannot get anything.

Also where do you live as an ethniccel? Because if you are black in America or other parts of the world you can atleast fit a niche and your facial aesthetics might not really matter much and body game becomes more important and if you are Hispanic that really doesn't hurt you because plenty of good looking Hispanic or fit Hispanic dudes slay.

• +1
What you described here is exactly my plan, I know that I only need to gymmax and then leanmmax by reaching a 100 lb weighted chin up, a 200 lb overhead press, a 300 lb bench press, a 400 lb squat and a 500 lb deadlift and then cutting down to 12% body fat, I plan to do all that in 3 years at most and in only 1 month from now I'll have my own gym so this is definitely happening.

I know that if I do all that, I'll be getting some really nice success on Tinder very easily, but in my case, as a tall white guy, I would already be getting laid right now with hot women if there wasn't this annoying virus. I am mostly here because I am unable to succeed with tinder, but when I'll be muscular and ripped enough, then I'll finally ascend, if the virus ends before I reach my goal, I'll be able to get laid before reaching my goal.

• +1

If your legit 5'9" you are around average height, and if you wear Air Max'es you would be thought to be 5'10". You are not at a point where you are going to be looked at as short unless you live in maybe a Nordic country plus your other stats make it sound like you also have a lean athletic physique. Either your face is ugly as fuck or you have other issues that are making it so you cannot get anything.

Also where do you live as an ethniccel? Because if you are black in America or other parts of the world you can atleast fit a niche and your facial aesthetics might not really matter much and body game becomes more important and if you are Hispanic that really doesn't hurt you because plenty of good looking Hispanic or fit Hispanic dudes slay.
If you want better elevated shoes I recommend you wear logger boots, they are high quality leather boots that are really comfortable and have a 3 inch heel so you could be 6 feet tall with them, I even got complimented on my height the first time I wore them since I was 6 foot 7 because my real height is 6 foot 4. Also, they aren't bad for your posture because lumberjacks wear them all day for work and they are fine.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium

I am an autistic (professionally diagnosed) ugly black man in America. Its over for me.

(Also sorry about posting the Tales From the Basement pic, it was just a joke).

• So Sad
Also I know that I am a manlet, but since magically on the internet a lot of guys are 6'0"+, in all honesty if you just have decent facial aesthetics just focus on getting jacked and being athletic, grow good facial hair, get the best possible hairstyle your hairline allows ( if your balding just wear a hat ), and clear up your skin and start jelqing. Worrying and mentally masturbating about minor facial features that you cannot fix with surgery or will not fix is a waste of time. If you do the above things I mentioned you are automatically by real world standards atleast a 6/10 or 7/10 provided you don't have a facial deformity or are not ugly as fuck.
based, bone structure, like face wrists shoulders and hips are what matters a lot more than only height. in fact height is only something you should not lac, rather than have. At 5'8" if you have a decent face and robust frame you can still slay.

Most of the 6'0" claimers here are LARPing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ovosoundszn, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 4464 and 8 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Brag thread
=
shit thread
=
Kys faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, joeveniro, BigBoy and 1 other person
based, bone structure, like face wrists shoulders and hips are what matters a lot more than only height. in fact height is only something you should not lac, rather than have. At 5'8" if you have a decent face and robust frame you can still slay.

Most of the 6'0" claimers here are LARPing
View attachment 707864
only in the netherlands this actually legit real

@SmallSkulledManlet

Damn bro, you mog me to the death mate. Good on you for doing all this shit.

Keep going

amnesia has desensitised the forum to jealousy due to his slaying stories and now people don't even seem to care when other posters brag about getting laid lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Warlow, tyronelite and 3 others
whats ur age? did u manage to f 18 and 19 yo?

Where is my pussy to fuck?

muh hypergamy

This boy out here bringing DISBALANCE to the forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Warlow, joeveniro and 2 others
WTF r u even doing here? imagine being a chadlite and spending ur time on looksmax.me instead of enjoying life. I'm an actual subhuman, JFL. JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

WTF r u even doing here? imagine being a chadlite and spending ur time on looksmax.me instead of enjoying life. I'm an actual subhuman, JFL. JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
No way this 5 foot 7 mexican is a chadlite.. then every latino gang member is one
EC706C90 C1A2 414A 9BD2 8AD7CA42581D

6E305DF2 6BDE 425E 90C3 A53CFA43AC2B

Didnt

• JFL
Reactions: Over