I have gotten pussy every week for the past 13 weeks.

Pics of females ?

Biased sample, the girls who would swipe on a jacked guy would prob want to be dominated ofc, yet if they swipe on some twink I doubt it

Attachments

• 118807676_143232297466404_5882764797482110375_n.mp4
    120.1 KB
  • 120322707_761353237983853_2787147759064949096_n.mp4
    207.3 KB
Have fucked 11 different chicks in that time period with a couple of chicks me having fucked some other times.

What's interesting is that right before that I was depressed and coming back to this site after a long time of not going on LMS sites and was getting rejected at times by chicks that I had set up to fuck off tinder and snapchat.

Ever since I have been on this hot streak I have not had a chick reject me in person when meeting up to fuck.

The last four chicks I have fucked have been 6/10 or above as well. With two of them being fit 7/10's in their early 20's. Right before fucking these chicks I had padded my numbers by fucking a couple of fat or below average looking chicks.

Some things to note. I am already ripped and strong and in good shape and have a big dick, I have become more aggressive and dominant when talking to women on tinder/insta/snap.

You would be surprised by how many chicks have a fetish or are into the concept of creampies or being came inside of or "breeding" and almost all of these chicks like to be fucked hard and choked. The more aggressive and dominant I act and behave on tinder/snap/in person the more these chicks want to fuck or the easier they make it.

When I was getting rejected more before this hot streak, I was acting more "friendly" and like a nice guy. Now I haven't been doing that. I was also feeling depressed at that time because I had gotten an injury that caused me to not lift and lose weight for a couple months and have back pain and I was also feeling down about my height.

What's weird is that when I was feeling depressed and down about that I actually had chicks mention my height, which usually never happens or make jokes about it. Ever since I have gotten back onto my hot streak my pain and injury has gone away, strength has came back, women don't joke or mention my height and I don't feel down about it or think about it. I am 5'8" barefoot btw and 5'9 7/8ths in Nike Air Max 720's with a running insole inside. Most of the chicks I have fucked recently have been in the 5'3" to 5'6" range btw for reference.

A couple things I want to note and that might help with the theories here.

Be masculine, look masculine, act masculine. Because of the coronavirus lockdowns I am able to grow out my beard more as I am less often at work and don't have to shave for work as often and can wear a mask to cover it up. I have grown out my hair more as well and wear a hat anyway when I don't feel like styling it. Have a muscular and fit athletic physique. Work on taking care of your skin. Realistically for most people here they don't have facial deformities or won't get plastic surgery and another truth is that in the general public at least in America most people are fat and out of shape. For the average normie getting fit and in shape and having a good haircut, good facial hair, and dressing well and having a tan and clear skin makes them look better than the general public. Combine that with a masculine personality and behavior and a decent dick and stroke game and you will be able to get laid and be taken seriously and get respect from other men. From there you can leave this site and stop focusing on minor shit in terms of looks, unless your life goal is to actually become a male model and get paid due to looks.
Winning.
Legit post.

How much of your imporved happening is dude to:
* facial hair, making you look better?
AND
* behavior changes, like "more dominant" and "less friendly" changes?

TALES FROM YOUR DELUSIONAL PSYCHOTIC BRAIN

20200923 092717 20200719 152927 12FA0EA1 265F 4FCA AB9E 0B6A6D8E8D93

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, THE_LONER and GarixTheChad
Did u roid?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
dogshit thread gonna kms

Post your slays. Only a chad tier FACE can compensate for your height. Your FACE is above average but not chad tier. It makes no sense...

Lol
Chad gets pussy, what a surprise

I second, but mirin hard @SmallSkulledManlet. If I were 5'8" and had that face & body of yours, I 10000000000% would not be on this forum. But glad you ascended. :)

lol I remember you from Sluthate

This guy was aspie in 2013 on puahate & he is still cringey to this day

Post your slays. Only a chad tier FACE can compensate for your height. Your FACE is above average but not chad tier. It makes no sense...

Are you serious? What more do you want?? That is not an average face. Granted, I had to turn my head sideways in order to see his face :cautious: Most of us here can only dream of getting anything like that face. Unless you're trying to be a model, that face, body, phenotype is all you need - yes, even at 5'8", assuming game, job, etc. is all addressed.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and joeveniro
Are you serious? What more do you want?? That is not an average face. Granted, I had to turn my head sideways in order to see his face :cautious: Most of us here can only dream of getting anything like that face. Unless you're trying to be a model, that face, body, phenotype is all you need - yes, even at 5'8", assuming game, job, etc. is all addressed.

Cope. It may work for him in America but it wouldn't in Europe.

At 5'8 he would need this level of looks minimum to get a turbo landwhale:

You should wear lifts like amnesia and claim 6 ft

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Jec, Deleted member 9919 and 1 other person
How old are you brother?

How did you meet them.

This guy has perfect slayer face. Wide chin, good eyes, masculine skull shape, strong browridge, strong jaw, robust neck.
Stop talking about game, or any other cope. HE HAS THE BONES!!!!!! :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 4464 and randomuser2407
how big yo dick

• Hmm...
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Damn, chads.me would invade any niche space, simply to mog me
muh small skull, muh 5'8 manlet, gtf outta here man! Go enjoy your fucking life and leave me be!

Niceguycry

Have fucked 11 different chicks in that time period with a couple of chicks me having fucked some other times.

What's interesting is that right before that I was depressed and coming back to this site after a long time of not going on LMS sites and was getting rejected at times by chicks that I had set up to fuck off tinder and snapchat.

Ever since I have been on this hot streak I have not had a chick reject me in person when meeting up to fuck.

The last four chicks I have fucked have been 6/10 or above as well. With two of them being fit 7/10's in their early 20's. Right before fucking these chicks I had padded my numbers by fucking a couple of fat or below average looking chicks.

Some things to note. I am already ripped and strong and in good shape and have a big dick, I have become more aggressive and dominant when talking to women on tinder/insta/snap.

You would be surprised by how many chicks have a fetish or are into the concept of creampies or being came inside of or "breeding" and almost all of these chicks like to be fucked hard and choked. The more aggressive and dominant I act and behave on tinder/snap/in person the more these chicks want to fuck or the easier they make it.

When I was getting rejected more before this hot streak, I was acting more "friendly" and like a nice guy. Now I haven't been doing that. I was also feeling depressed at that time because I had gotten an injury that caused me to not lift and lose weight for a couple months and have back pain and I was also feeling down about my height.

What's weird is that when I was feeling depressed and down about that I actually had chicks mention my height, which usually never happens or make jokes about it. Ever since I have gotten back onto my hot streak my pain and injury has gone away, strength has came back, women don't joke or mention my height and I don't feel down about it or think about it. I am 5'8" barefoot btw and 5'9 7/8ths in Nike Air Max 720's with a running insole inside. Most of the chicks I have fucked recently have been in the 5'3" to 5'6" range btw for reference.

A couple things I want to note and that might help with the theories here.

Be masculine, look masculine, act masculine. Because of the coronavirus lockdowns I am able to grow out my beard more as I am less often at work and don't have to shave for work as often and can wear a mask to cover it up. I have grown out my hair more as well and wear a hat anyway when I don't feel like styling it. Have a muscular and fit athletic physique. Work on taking care of your skin. Realistically for most people here they don't have facial deformities or won't get plastic surgery and another truth is that in the general public at least in America most people are fat and out of shape. For the average normie getting fit and in shape and having a good haircut, good facial hair, and dressing well and having a tan and clear skin makes them look better than the general public. Combine that with a masculine personality and behavior and a decent dick and stroke game and you will be able to get laid and be taken seriously and get respect from other men. From there you can leave this site and stop focusing on minor shit in terms of looks, unless your life goal is to actually become a male model and get paid due to looks.
Another small skulled chad how big is your skull circumfance?

Mirin dedication bro

This guy has perfect slayer face. Wide chin, good eyes, masculine skull shape, strong browridge, strong jaw, robust neck.
Stop talking about game, or any other cope. HE HAS THE BONES!!!!!! :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

Don't forget the hair - on top of the head, on the face, and probably in all the right places, angles, thickness, colour, etc. below the neck as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
Yeah the formula to succeeding on Tinder is very simple you only need to be better looking than average and take better pictures than average. So you have to looksmax and practice with your camera as much as possible to get the best pictures.

Yeah the formula to succeeding on Tinder is very simple you only need to be better looking than average and take better pictures than average. So you have to looksmax and practice with your camera as much as possible to get the best pictures.
JBW and Tall theory is legit @copingvolcel, but you're right RTTmaxxing is good for Tinder as evidenced by Chestbrah

JBW and Tall theory is legit @copingvolcel, but you're right RTTmaxxing is good for Tinder as evidenced by Chestbrah
I wasn't talking about RTTmaxxing. In fact, I believe that you don't have to use steroids to gymmax effectively, and it's better to be natural because you get to keep your natural testosterone production, you don't put yourself at a high risk of heart disease, your gains are permanent and hard to lose, your balls don't shrink, and there are countless of other benefits of being a natural.

Sure, with steroids you can get to the goal faster without any hard work but naturally, you can get a great physique in only 2 years and you can get an above average physique in 1 year, that's what I plan to do.

In 1 month at most, my home gym will be setup in my garage and I'll be able to train consistently forever and in only 1 year I will have gymmaxxed enough to get a lot more matches on Tinder, enough to get laid. But I'll keep gymmaxxing forever while improving my pictures over time. I already look great in the face, and since I am tall, I have the perfect frame to gymmax, and because I have years of experience in the gym, I actually know what is required to reach my goal, I have known since 2018 and I started in 2016 but didn't train at all for most of 2018 and 2019 and because of COVID19, I trained very little this year.

Then, like Amnesia, I'll post threads about my success on Tinder and since I didn't start off good at it when I signed up here, it will be more impressive.

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
Pictures should be very realistic. Nothing worse than the girl beeing disappointed by your real life looks. I morphed my pictures slightly, and got dissed for my pictures and irl looks on a few dates in a very blackpilled way. These girls had zero interest when they saw me.

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
Pictures should be very realistic. Nothing worse than the girl beeing disappointed by your real life looks. I morphed my pictures slightly, and got dissed for my pictures and irl looks on a few dates in a very blackpilled way. These girls had zero interest when they saw me.
Yeah I know, I never said to morph your pictures, I would never do that, however, you can still try to look your best without morphing, you just need a good DSLR camera and some decent camera skills (which can be developed over time by practicing with a camera).

Like I said, Tinder is all about your looks and picture quality, so if you are a 5/10 (normie) but your picture quality is really bad, you won't even qualify, and if you're Chad with low quality pics where your face is barely visible, you won't get a lot of success. The reason why male models are the best on Tinder is because they not only have the best looks but also the best picture quality.

When I say picture quality, I don't mean just the picture resolution, I mean that your face and your eyes must be fully visible, you should be wearing nice stylish clothes that fit and match how you look, and you should never do close-ups unless you're Chad, and limit group pictures to 1 or none, and use 1 outfit per picture and a different background per picture.

Most guys never do this, they'll take 6 pics in the same location while wearing mostly the same clothes, most will be taken in poor lighting where we can only see them if we try really hard, only a few are good, and in some, they aren't even in the picture.

Of course, when you look better, you don't need to put in as much effort to succeed, but when you're average, you better make your picture quality better than the Chads if you want to stand out, because even if you aren't a Chad, even if you are just a normie, having professional pictures that look great and genuine will get you laid as a normie. Normies can get laid with tinder, they just need the best pictures, and that requires effort and time, you can't be lazy or using excuses, it's impossible to not get matches with the best pictures, unless you are subhuman (because of a physical deformity). You don't have to looksmax up to Chad level to succeed, you just need the best pictures: https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-guide/

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9890
Also I know that I am a manlet, but since magically on the internet a lot of guys are 6'0"+, in all honesty if you just have decent facial aesthetics just focus on getting jacked and being athletic, grow good facial hair, get the best possible hairstyle your hairline allows ( if your balding just wear a hat ), and clear up your skin and start jelqing. Worrying and mentally masturbating about minor facial features that you cannot fix with surgery or will not fix is a waste of time. If you do the above things I mentioned you are automatically by real world standards atleast a 6/10 or 7/10 provided you don't have a facial deformity or are not ugly as fuck.
jelqing lol, do you have any results from it or you are just recommending random shit

I used to not get pussy at all back in the day. I didn't really start getting pussy until I was in my early 20's and got a job and moved out of my house and got a car and cleared up my skin.
THANKS for lifefuel