i have gyno (breast ultra sound results)

katsubiran

katsubiran

Iron
IMG 20230802 172915

i am 17 years old and got gyno 3 months ago any tips on reversing it and will it go away on its own
i can fell a little bit of glandular tissue in my right breast but its small compared to the left one

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Av0nr, Nick.Harte and 2 others
View attachment 2357055
i am 17 years old and got gyno 3 months ago any tips on reversing it and will it go away on its own
i can fell a little bit of glandular tissue in my right breast but its small compared to the left one
U can't reverse gyno. U can only try to not make it worse. Surgery is the only option and it's comparatively low risk high benefit surgery

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and ConfusedBolivian
Raloxifene

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
its okay I'll prolly have gyno in a few weeks after failing to take proper pct for my rad140 (i am a retard who didn't properly conduct research before hopping on PEDs)

View attachment 2357055
i have had gyno for around 2 years because of early puberty and if you dont want to get surgery you just have to learn to live with it as it isnt a major overlying issue unless its a severe insecurity

you mostly have fat and that's likely what's causing the appearance rather than the breast tissue, that amount shouldn't be very visible and most men have some degree of it.

Raloxifene