I have had enough of rotting and I will fucking ascend so hard

saiya_online

saiya_online

Silver
Some of you may know me by now; vast majority of the users here don't as to be expected by low status on this forum. My name is Saiya, a 2PSL 15-year old kid living in a shit trailer, from one of the most blackpilled regions of the U.S.; Miami, Florida. Proof of you don't believe me, actually 2 psl.

(The infamous photo lol)
Poor, ugly, and jawless
Ever since I was 12 I had a self subconscious I knew I was ugly until I discovered 1.5 years ago, fucked in the head at a young age. At that moment is when my childhood ended and life of a self aware loser incel began. Instead of doing motivation as soon as I discovered it, I fell into the common trope of dreaming about surgeries and researching expensive procedures I fantasized about. The dreamer mentality; blissful aspirations of rotting in my room dreaming about bimax, or how different my life would have been if I was born Chad.
I'VE HAD A FUCKING ENOUGH OF THIS. I'M GONNA GET OUT OF THE BED AND START ACTUALLY DOING STUFF.
There's only so much a person can take before saying "You know what? I'm tired of listening to nihilistics on offtopic and digging a hole so deep it may as well lead to China." Anyone young person reading this even if they are from TikTak or not. Go back to your roots, things you love in life. Escape their Matrix. Their narcissism and ego has an effect over your imagination and young mind, and self perception. Your self view is not objective man. It's against you, realizing of your potential. Meanwhile I see the potential in you. You see lack thereof. Escape from their domain, they are nobodies with hatred against you going against what they imagine themselves doing because it is too late from them. Then One's either jealous or just a narcissist shitposting your face and calling you ugly and being an asshole of the internet that nobody with lives visit.
I WILL, NO WE WILL.... YOU KNOW FUCKING ASCEND DAMN IT.
No matter how much it will take, I promise someone from here will be one of the greatest maybe me or you, or someone's FUCKING RETARDED COUSIN TIMMY.
MARK MY FUCKING WORDS DON'T LET YOUR DREAM GO BROTHERS
learn to appreciate them and learn to involve those you wouldn't have imagined to your dreams. Because reality exists irl anyways; not in dreams.
They are not waiting for you either! Go chase 'em or better yet, have 'em chase you and have mutually rewarding awesome times, months, years, decades, spent together.
Each day...
You must conquer...
there is only today, your very future can only be if you live it today.
Life moves on, don't wait nor schedule a false sense of security. I use to autistically do that on a set day of a month and I realize universe nor time care about some date.

"Yeah Saiya, that's how I feel. That sick kid in bed who goes to school/work dead. Dreaming in that lifeless zombie body about the said future, and not doing that actual first action."

No room for the fucking procrastination!!! my brain has realized this. FUCK. That word doesn't do justice to the fuckery of self administrating the suicide of you dreams. Rage through love, for all there is you have fathomed in life in all you must only exist for there is room for professionalism.
Not procrastination < Professionalism at everything you are ought to be so in people's lives.
Not professional nerd ofc HAHAHAHA.
Professional at being the best at what people hold significance for in mutually rewarding lives that you must stop wishing and start becoming a larger than life part of.
YOU CAN BE EXCELLENCE.
Happy New Year Celebration GIF by Faith Holland

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, jagmogs1000, Deleted member 40471 and 5 others
faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pale God, insecurehtn and Deleted member 32440
keep writing

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and Deleted member 32440
Shut up nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1, GunDevilHybrid, insecurehtn and 4 others
dnrd btw good eye area

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge, Deleted member 32669, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Some of you may know me by now; vast majority of the users here don't as to be expected by low status on this forum. My name is Saiya, a 2PSL 15-year old kid living in a shit trailer, from one of the most blackpilled regions of the U.S.; Miami, Florida. Proof of you don't believe me, actually 2 psl.
View attachment 2444717
View attachment 2444719
(The infamous photo lol)
Poor, ugly, and jawless
Ever since I was 12 I had a self subconscious I knew I was ugly until I discovered 1.5 years ago, fucked in the head at a young age. At that moment is when my childhood ended and life of a self aware loser incel began. Instead of doing motivation as soon as I discovered it, I fell into the common trope of dreaming about surgeries and researching expensive procedures I fantasized about. The dreamer mentality; blissful aspirations of rotting in my room dreaming about bimax, or how different my life would have been if I was born Chad.
I'VE HAD A FUCKING ENOUGH OF THIS. I'M GONNA GET OUT OF THE BED AND START ACTUALLY DOING STUFF.
There's only so much a person can take before saying "You know what? I'm tired of listening to nihilistics on offtopic and digging a hole so deep it may as well lead to China." Anyone young person reading this even if they are from TikTak or not. Go back to your roots, things you love in life. Escape their Matrix. Their narcissism and ego has an effect over your imagination and young mind, and self perception. Your self view is not objective man. It's against you, realizing of your potential. Meanwhile I see the potential in you. You see lack thereof. Escape from their domain, they are nobodies with hatred against you going against what they imagine themselves doing because it is too late from them. Then One's either jealous or just a narcissist shitposting your face and calling you ugly and being an asshole of the internet that nobody with lives visit.
No matter how much it will take, I promise someone from here will be one of the greatest maybe me or you, or someone's FUCKING RETARDED COUSIN TIMMY.
learn to appreciate them and learn to involve those you wouldn't have imagined to your dreams. Because reality exists irl anyways; not in dreams.
They are not waiting for you either! Go chase 'em or better yet, have 'em chase you and have mutually rewarding awesome times, months, years, decades, spent together.
Each day...
You must conquer...
Life moves on, don't wait nor schedule a false sense of security. I use to autistically do that on a set day of a month and I realize universe nor time care about some date.

"Yeah Saiya, that's how I feel. That sick kid in bed who goes to school/work dead. Dreaming in that lifeless zombie body about the said future, and not doing that actual first action."

No room for the fucking procrastination!!! my brain has realized this. FUCK. That word doesn't do justice to the fuckery of self administrating the suicide of you dreams. Rage through love, for all there is you have fathomed in life in all you must only exist for there is room for professionalism.
Not procrastination < Professionalism at everything you are ought to be so in people's lives.
Professional at being the best at what people hold significance for in mutually rewarding lives that you must stop wishing and start becoming a larger than life part of.
YOU CAN BE EXCELLENCE.
The way your entire post is written makes it obvious you are a somewhat autistic young man and unaware of it. If you do ascend, fix the neurodivergence by taking oxytocin or something

• JFL
Reactions: Ark
The way your entire post is written makes it obvious you are a somewhat autistic young man and unaware of it. If you do ascend, fix the neurodivergence by taking oxytocin or something
I am the Spirit And The Passion, Rage Of Love And Bloodshed, and am world's fastest spreading bacterial infection Against The Flesh And Evil.
Reading all this nihilism only does so much to the point I just want to not think about it. You know how revolting dealing with people like that all damn day is???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and Van
Your nose, a monumental feature. Guess your life's prospects are as slim as your nostrils aren't.
May your nose remain as is, because we wouldn't want it to become its own zip code.

get a rhino to ascend tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: insecurehtn and 6’3 chad
View attachment 2444717
View attachment 2444719
(The infamous photo lol)
Poor, ugly, and jawless
Each day...
You must conquer...

YOU CAN BE EXCELLENCE.
good job OP!

You're an otaku???

Hahaha you guys treat the looksmax section like the /b/ board, go to off topic section atleast to call people homos
shut up lil nigga

at least your skin is good faggot
not only I’m downgrown without a ramus like that I’m deformed asymmetrically as well. U alr know who I am jfl

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Make sure to update even if you fail so we can laugh together at you

• JFL
Reactions: insecurehtn and Pikabro
It’s good to realise this at 20

Gay ahh looking mutt

View attachment 2444717
View attachment 2444719
(The infamous photo lol)
Poor, ugly, and jawless
Each day...
You must conquer...

YOU CAN BE EXCELLENCE.
And I thought my level pf satire was crazy lmao but yeah whatever,you can become the ultimate life form I'm rooting for u Buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online
I get motivated by your passage no joke.

Your like high LTN (not 2 psl subhuman) still surgury is the only way for you.

And yes, if you are consistent and learn your face you will ascend. Beauty is just features + proportion 80%, if you fix your maxilla and jaw successfully there is no way you will not have chadish appeal. If you look bad, its always one way or another, it is just so simple.

Works on you and works on anybody. Those adults who cry for being ugly and hopeless are cowards.
If looks bothers you so much, learn your failos and improve it.

Keep it up kid

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: saiya_online
You look good man, definitely above average, got a sneako vibe going on

Lmao Subhuman? Gtfo you are high MTN - low HTN

top tier eye area

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Nothing is going to fix that face except surgery so maybe just get back to rotting.

View attachment 2444717
View attachment 2444719
(The infamous photo lol)
Poor, ugly, and jawless
Each day...
You must conquer...

YOU CAN BE EXCELLENCE.
I wish I was still young. youth is the ultimate gift.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
View attachment 2444717
View attachment 2444719
(The infamous photo lol)
Poor, ugly, and jawless
Each day...
You must conquer...

YOU CAN BE EXCELLENCE.
insane potential

I am the Spirit And The Passion, Rage Of Love And Bloodshed, and am world's fastest spreading bacterial infection Against The Flesh And Evil.
Reading all this nihilism only does so much to the point I just want to not think about it. You know how revolting dealing with people like that all damn day is???
great eye area though you need to latinxminn

nice eyes, shit nose, nigger lips

View attachment 2444717
View attachment 2444719
(The infamous photo lol)
Poor, ugly, and jawless
Each day...
You must conquer...

YOU CAN BE EXCELLENCE.
I sadly fucking recognise myself in this, blackpilled at 14 ans became depressed at 15 with 400ng/dl test right now at 15½ years old 😂

View attachment 2444717
View attachment 2444719
(The infamous photo lol)
Poor, ugly, and jawless
Each day...
You must conquer...

YOU CAN BE EXCELLENCE.
Cope you’re a fucking Chad. ovER for insecure Chads in 2025

you look gay