I have had sex with close to 100 women now

Everyone seething, but muh looks muh looks muh agonial angle muh ramus

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Average face with great body and decent irl smv. Sadly we don't understand your kind it's all about looking like a dragon ball z character here doesn't matter whether you get laid or not
i have no status in real life man. i have never had a social media page...

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 5052
Jfl @ u
The only thing this dude has going for him facially is his chin
Exactly, that chin stops bullets in the trenches

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Heguldus, NorwoodStyle and 2 others
litteraly 0 proof posted yet and people sucking his cock already JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Vvvvxxxx, Daydream and 7 others
OP is 6'1 with a decent face and gymcelled

it's not crazy tbh

• +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE, PYT, BigBoy and 2 others
i have no reason to lie dude. I promise you I'm 100% serious.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, 5'8manlet and Gonthar
how old are you

here is me in motion...https://imgur.com/a/SETdJxm

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
who knows if it's LARP or not, decent chance it is

but to say this debunks looks theory is dumb

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, 5'8manlet and Looks234
I can believe it if you're really outgoing and approach

• +1
who knows if it's LARP or not, decent chance it is

but to say this debunks looks theory is dumb
there is no larping here dude..I've been fucking women for 6 years now. the number adds up quick over time

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
I can believe it if you're really outgoing and approach
ya I am but like I said a lot of the lays were off of dating apps. give me a few beers and I have no problem going up to women in the bar. im very low inhibition..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 6867
there is no larping here dude..I've been fucking women for 6 years now. the number adds up quick over time
i dont care either way tbh, i think this is believable anyway given your stats

where do you meet these girls though? clubs? tinder?

I believe it is possible. It is still unlikely, kids who looked like you from my high school who were also tall, wide frames and strong struggled to even get laid once.

You are not facially attractive, and in terms of attractiveness, face is the end all be all because body can only halo a face.

I do believe that you could have laid 100 girls if you are constantly trying very hard, going out and trying to get laid, talking to multiple girls at once, going to places with alcohol 5 nights a week, and meeting new people. If you do that for a few years with a below average face and top 5% body, yea you can get 100 lays. But if you want me to believe that decent looking girls are approaching you, then fuck off. Girls approach guys that are impressive, guys that there friends would also want, I believe it if like I said you A. tried really hard, and B. put yourself in ideal situations.

However, OP is likely a Larp who found a below-average looking guy on the internet, and wanted to claim the guy in the photo gets laid a ton just to upset .me users.

I doubt you are really the guy in the pic, but if you are, good job loving yourself even though you are Ryan Gossling put into a blender.

I believe it is possible. It is still unlikely, kids who looked like you from my high school who were also tall, wide frames and strong struggled to even get laid once.

You are not facially attractive, and in terms of attractiveness, face is the end all be all because body can only halo a face.

I do believe that you could have laid 100 girls if you are constantly trying very hard, going out and trying to get laid, talking to multiple girls at once, going to places with alcohol 5 nights a week, and meeting new people. If you do that for a few years with a below average face and top 5% body, yea you can get 100 lays. But if you want me to believe that decent looking girls are approaching you, then fuck off. Girls approach guys that are impressive, guys that there friends would also want, I believe it if like I said you A. tried really hard, and B. put yourself in ideal situations.

However, OP is likely a Larp who found a below-average looking guy on the internet, and wanted to claim the guy in the photo gets laid a ton just to upset .me users.

I doubt you are really the guy in the pic, but if you are, good job loving yourself even though you are Ryan Gossling put into a blender.
Eh last part was mean, I shouldn't insult people on here. good job working on your body.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
i dont care either way tbh, i think this is believable anyway given your stats

where do you meet these girls though? clubs? tinder?
since covid hit, it has been all through dating apps. before that tho I would go to bars. i would usually go to the middle of the dance floor and start dancing behind a girl and it would more times than not lead to grinding / making out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
why not invisalign is there a difference gonna get some next year
because I'm getting an underbite jaw surgery in march of next year. you have to remember I've done all this with a deformed upper jaw.

i believe u tbh

i know plenty or worse looking guys with huge numbers of sex partners

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and TsarTsar444
since covid hit, it has been all through dating apps. before that tho I would go to bars. i would usually go to the middle of the dance floor and start dancing behind a girl and it would more times than not lead to grinding / making out.
how did you escalate from making out to sex?

Eh last part was mean, I shouldn't insult people on here. good job working on your body.
I take no offense dude. I promise you I'm not lying and yes I've slept with some below-average girls, I also have been with good-looking girls that most guys on this forum would fuck if they had the chance tho.

I've seen kinda ugly guys with passable phenos slay, so this thread is not totally unbelievable to me.
Only explanation I have is smell/pheromones/histocompatibility. Some hot girls sometimes go crazy over ugly mfers with nothing going on for them, it has to be smell.

Edit: Theory destroyed because he slays on tinder too. Fuck this incomprehensible life tbh

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful
how did you escalate from making out to sex?
usually, it would be super fast. these girls are already horny because they have been drinking. id offer to buy them a drink and then one thing would lead to another. I'm a touchy-feely kinda guy which helps me I think.

I've seen kinda ugly guys with passable phenos slay, so this thread is not totally unbelievable to me.
Only explanation I have is smell/pheromones/histocompatibility. Some hot girls sometimes go crazy over ugly mfers with nothing going on for them, it has to be smell.
ya im kind of a loser...but at the time when i was slaying a lot i was in business school.

i believe u tbh

i know plenty or worse looking guys with huge numbers of sex partners
ya its not that unbelievable. my friend has girls begging for his cock in my city and he would be rated about the same as me on here.

I do not have a spreadsheet and have stopped keeping track, but I would estimate that I am close to if not above 100 women total. I've been ranked as an average / below average male on this website. This should give hope for your average guy to just have lower inhibition and have an outgoing personality if you want to get laid. It is not always about looks.

8791 Hans christian andersen s fairy tales 20200719 152927 55723842 30DC 4D71 9964 0399BCB3AE58 695E5049 BBE2 4998 9D38 6404EBA3CFD4 Attachments 24

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro, Baldingman1998, turkproducer and 7 others
usually, it would be super fast. these girls are already horny because they have been drinking. id offer to buy them a drink and then one thing would lead to another. I'm a touchy-feely kinda guy which helps me I think.
like what would you do, say "let's go back to my place"?

im not experienced with this so im curious as to how you can do it

• +1
Reactions: PYT
like what would you do, say "let's go back to my place"?

im not experienced with this so im curious as to how you can do it
ya basically. I also would get hotel rooms for the hot chicks because there is a beautiful hotel overlooking the river right beside the club in my city.

I believe op bcz I’ve been clubbing a lot and I’ve seen tall gymcel guys with good frames but average/below avg faces slay

• +1
Reactions: PYT, BigBoy and Deleted member 4612
I take no offense dude. I promise you I'm not lying and yes I've slept with some below-average girls, I also have been with good-looking girls that most guys on this forum would fuck if they had the chance tho.
Two of my friends are very very good looking. They get tons of attention from girls and have like 2k+ on ig as private accounts, following only a couple hundred people. They have body counts in the low double digits.

They stay fucking the same girls they thought were hot in high school and they don't use dating apps. It all depends on what you are trying to do, they could easily fuck new girls who are attractive, I think they don't really care to meet a bunch of new girls.

I don't try super hard either, but I am not as pretty as they are, and I don't only settle for the hottest girls as they do. I also will never dip into anything below a 6.5/10.

Your average social guy in college is putting his life on the line trying to get action and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, but they are unrelenting and it obviously pays off depending on what girl they are talking to and the mood she is in.

• +1
I feel like most users on this site underestimate a person's looks. I'm the ultimate mogee yet even I had 2 relationships.

• +1
Two of my friends are very very good looking. They get tons of attention from girls and have like 2k+ on ig as private accounts, following only a couple hundred people. They have body counts in the low double digits.

They stay fucking the same girls they thought were hot in high school and they don't use dating apps. It all depends on what you are trying to do, they could easily fuck new girls who are attractive, I think they don't really care to meet a bunch of new girls.

I don't try super hard either, but I am not as pretty as they are, and I don't only settle for the hottest girls as they do. I also will never dip into anything below a 6.5/10.

Your average social guy in college is putting his life on the line trying to get action and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, but they are unrelenting and it obviously pays off depending on what girl they are talking to and the mood she is in.
ya I agree. a lot of decent looking guys could fuck way more girls...here is me and my boy on a night out. he has less lays than me and I think he looks better.

ya I agree. a lot of decent looking guys could fuck way more girls...here is me and my boy on a night out. he has less lays than me and I think he looks better.

I can't tell who is better looking, but if you guys went to my school I would constantly be scared of you guys coming to my class in trench coats.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and BigBoy
Average looks to slightly above averagr, great frame and build, and JBW theory. What here destroys looks theory again?

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 4106
Tall 6'1, insane inserts, good frame.
That's why you have so much sex.
how did these girls look?Race?

I can't tell who is better looking, but if you guys went to my school I would constantly be scared of you guys coming to my class in trench coats.
he is 6'4. when he had tinder women were sending him nudes without him even trying lol. and these were above average ones. the one chick he was getting nudes from has over 15000 insta followers

Tall 6'1, insane inserts, good frame.
That's why you have so much sex.
how did these girls look?Race?
I'll be honest some were heavier, but I've also fucked really skinny ones and other average ones. I could count on one hand tho the ones that were drop-dead gorgeous. A lot of shorter girls. white, first nation, some black ones, a few east Indian chicks. I don't think I've slept with an Asian other than one Vietnamese girl. it honestly varies a lot dude.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
High class face, not bad

So first you say
just have lower inhibition and have an outgoing personality if you want to get laid.
and then you go on about how you get 200+ matches on tinder and constant lays from there. How you get approached in public, and so on.

Yeah sure mate, whatever. You would get 0 matches in my city with your face so there's no way you would even get to the point of showing your personality. And you would never get approached either.

jfl at this post.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Copeful
So first you say

and then you go on about how you get 200+ matches on tinder and constant lays from there. How you get approached in public, and so on.

Yeah sure mate, whatever. You would get 0 matches in my city with your face so there's no way you would even get to the point of showing your personality. And you would never get approached either.

jfl at this post.
think what you want bud...i have got approached in bars. Not often in public tho. ppl call me ryan gosling...i honestly don't find myself attractive, that's why I'm getting jaw surgery. i have gotten lots of matches off of tinder...idk what to tell you.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful
he is 6'4. when he had tinder women were sending him nudes without him even trying lol. and these were above average ones. the one chick he was getting nudes from has over 15000 insta followers
Ok, I have had above average tinder girls send me nudes by just asking for them it is nothing crazy. He is not attractive IMO, if you wan't me to believe that guy has girls thirsting over him while not even trying, I'm gonna have to take back what I said about believing you because he is average af. I will discredit everything you say from here on forward if you expect me to believe that shit.

I do not have a spreadsheet and have stopped keeping track, but I would estimate that I am close to if not above 100 women total. I've been ranked as an average / below average male on this website. This should give hope for your average guy to just have lower inhibition and have an outgoing personality if you want to get laid. It is not always about looks.

I believe him thb

Fuck! I want to suck on them titties.
ya dude they were massive. she gave me head in my truck and I titty fucked her. biggest tits I've ever seen

Ok, I have had above average tinder girls send me nudes by just asking for them it is nothing crazy. He is not attractive IMO, if you wan't me to believe that guy has girls thirsting over him while not even trying, I'm gonna have to take back what I said about believing you because he is average af. I will discredit everything you say from here on forward if you expect me to believe that shit.
Actually, OP if you live in some backwater U.S. town in some shitty state I can believe girls like him. Girls have shockingly low standards, disgustingly low standards in country areas. I have my mind blown when I see the guys these girls choose.

If so, my condolences

Actually, OP if you live in some backwater U.S. town in some shitty state I can believe girls like him. Girls have shockingly low standards, disgustingly low standards in country areas. I have my mind blown when I see the guys these girls choose.

If so, my condolences
i posted another pic of him. I'm telling you man this guy at 6'4 can pull women like nothing

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ratdick77