I have had sex with close to 100 women now

You really look like ryan gosling bro, just goslingmaxx
Height + frame is legit tbh

think what you want bud...i have got approached in bars. Not often in public tho. ppl call me ryan gosling...i honestly don't find myself attractive, that's why I'm getting jaw surgery. i have gotten lots of matches off of tinder...idk what to tell you.

You do have Gosling's pheno, actually. I noticed that myself before reading this.

You're telling the truth. Overall, there's quite a few factors contributing to your success.

Since this is a looksmaxxing forum, it's best to go over (some of) them:
  • Top 1% frame. Broad shoulders and clavicles are a sign of male fertility prowess. These have been shown, in studies, to be more potent to women than even big tits are to men. You are super wide at the shoulder (though you could be leaner at the waist, overall skeletal size, especially at the top half of your torso, is more important). In person especially this is a huge halo - and if you capture this in your tinder profile pictures it will help out a ton as well.
  • One of the top pheno types - as others here have mentioned, your pheno is a high class European one. Same pheno as Ryan Gosling, actually.
  • You are low inhib and neurotypical, judging off your writing style on here alone. Double posting and triple posting often with lackadaisical grammar and formatting. Very low inhib and nt.
  • Your high class, high trust phenotype + looks combined with low inhib + masculine frame creates a combined effect that works in your favor. Girls instantly trust you, and you're also bold enough to get in close with them - something that usually doesn't go hand in hand. Your masculine frame and high class pheno gets them wet. Badabing, badaboom, you fuck.
I'm sure I'm missing some stuff here, but overall, it makes sense.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Vvvvxxxx and Copeful
You do have Gosling's pheno, actually. I noticed that myself before reading this.

You're telling the truth. Overall, there's quite a few factors contributing to your success.

Since this is a looksmaxxing forum, it's best to go over (some of) them:
  • Top 1% frame. Broad shoulders and clavicles are a sign of male fertility prowess. These have been shown, in studies, to be more potent to women than even big tits are to men. You are super wide at the shoulder (though you could be leaner at the waist, overall skeletal size, especially at the top half of your torso, is more important). In person especially this is a huge halo - and if you capture this in your tinder profile pictures it will help out a ton as well.
  • One of the top pheno types - as others here have mentioned, your pheno is a high class European one. Same pheno as Ryan Gosling, actually.
  • You are low inhib and neurotypical, judging off your writing style on here alone. Double posting and triple posting often with lackadaisical grammar and formatting. Very low inhib and nt.
  • Your high class, high trust phenotype + looks combined with low inhib + masculine frame creates a combined effect that works in your favor. Girls instantly trust you, and you're also bold enough to get in close with them - something that usually doesn't go hand in hand. Your masculine frame and high class pheno gets them wet. Badabing, badaboom, you fuck.
I'm sure I'm missing some stuff here, but overall, it makes sense.
ya I think that notebook movie may have helped me get laid tbh. you hit the nail on the head here. I am German / Norwegian.

You are low inhib and neurotypical, judging off your writing style on here alone. Double posting and triple posting often with lackadaisical grammar and formatting. Very low inhib and nt.

Inside The Nba Laughing GIF by NBA on TNT - Find & Share on GIPHY

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, ThreadMatters, Deleted member 4645 and 2 others
fuck. maybe having a agressive sexual looking body and strong neck is enough to have decent success and slay average girls :hnghn: Maybe roids would ascend most of us.

narcy braggers me tbh

Good shit OP, don't listen to these guys lol. 90% of them are pre pubescent autists who jerk off to male models all day and has never been out in the real world. They've been deluded to seeing top 10% of males in looks just like women on social media. You're tall, white, gym maxed and normie face so it's definitely possible to get 100 + lays in the time scale you gave us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4386, BigBoy, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
Biggest slayers I know aren’t even the best looking guys I know, so no this isn’t surprising at all. It’s the guys who are at least average and dont give a fuck what people think while trying really hard. OFC OP could be larping but that’s not the point.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Good shit OP, don't listen to these guys lol. 90% of them are pre pubescent autists who jerk off to male models all day and has never been out in the real world. They've been deluded to seeing top 10% of males in looks just like women on social media. You're tall, white, gym maxed and normie face so it's definitely possible to get 100 + lays in the time scale you gave us.
most of the women are decent. like I said there are some fat ones here and there but I rarely get with fatties anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
Post legit unfrauded tinder profile and matches with convos.
I would've done it but I've been banned after too many experiments. Someone has to do it. We have to get to the bottom of this.

Post legit unfrauded tinder profile and matches with convos.
I would've done it but I've been banned after too many experiments. Someone has to do it. We have to get to the bottom of this.
i wish I saved stuff. i could post a nude video I got from a chick with a sexy body but idk if that allowed.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Copeful
I'll be honest some were heavier, but I've also fucked really skinny ones and other average ones. I could count on one hand tho the ones that were drop-dead gorgeous. A lot of shorter girls. white, first nation, some black ones, a few east Indian chicks. I don't think I've slept with an Asian other than one Vietnamese girl. it honestly varies a lot dude.
Canadian brah ?? Big guys like you slay here more than guys with good looking face

Most users here don’t go out clubbing so they haven’t seen that,

plus lots of users here think Bengali pheno is better than high class white pheno

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, Copeful and brainded
most of the women are decent. like I said there are some fat ones here and there but I rarely get with fatties anymore.
I believe you, we've all dumpster dived when we were at our horniest and longest dry spell or stacy isn't available lol

News flash: you don't have to be David gandy to slay
He's 4 psl, top tier frame, good height, white, nt and low inhib

• JFL
i wish I saved stuff. i could post a nude video I got from a chick with a sexy body but idk if that allowed.
You don't have Tinder matches? PM me some, I don't leak and I'll confirm it in the thread

News flash: you don't have to be David gandy to slay
He's 4 psl, top tier frame, good height, white, nt and low inhib
News flash: Fat ethnic women still have vaginas :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Post tinder profile pics

why caring about fucking woman if it is all about your love for god 🙏

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Copeful and some1h0peless
OP you are truly a legend and an inspiration. Thank you for posting this absolute LifeFuel of a thread and I hope you get well rewarded for your kindness and generosity.

Btw you’re from western Canada right ? Tall robust blonde Germanic boys are biggest slayers

I’m dark featured White guy and basement dwelling ethnic users would rather suck my dick even tho guys like you slay lot more

Btw you’re from western Canada right ? Tall robust blonde Germanic boys are biggest slayers

I’m dark featured White guy and basement dwelling ethnic users would rather suck my dick even tho guys like you slay lot more
do u know me? uh oh....

• Woah
U r delusional if u think gl women would accept to fuck some random intimidating 3 psl
People are delusional here about looks, muh robust big skull high t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I mog u op i got 415 lays looking like this
507368 e8a81cb9ad438e1812e818238f39a537

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6382 and 2 others
no need for roids. just consistent weight training and eating big
you were blessed with a good frame, not everybody was, so what worked for you might not necessarily work for others

JBW confirmed again

This just proves frame theory. Your height and frame combined is top percentile. You look like Ryan gosling lite and he’s an actor. No matter what you think of gosling’s PSL, he is clearly above average and looking like him is halo with your height.

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
Canadian brah ?? Big guys like you slay here more than guys with good looking face

Most users here don’t go out clubbing so they haven’t seen that,

plus lots of users here think Bengali pheno is better than high class white pheno
Kys

Looks like Lovecraft's "chad" brother.
hahah that's pretty funny honestly. i can laugh at this because I'm getting my deformed bite fixed

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
hahah that's pretty funny honestly. i can laugh at this because I'm getting my deformed bite fixed
You look fine, good luck with your ascension.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4386

Attachments

• 717055-b3ab71532e4185ced021e9968564a02c.jpg
    717055-b3ab71532e4185ced021e9968564a02c.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 717056-2ed483069ee4a4a804c3c4289dc56dab.jpg
    717056-2ed483069ee4a4a804c3c4289dc56dab.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 24
1602113122752.png

Attachments

• 1602113122752.png