I have higher smv than most people on this forum

jartetetron

jartetetron

the MOGGER
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Posts
23
Reputation
75
I’m a 6,5, htn, 147iq on Mensa. I’m 4.1x5.8 NBP. I get asked out everyday by htb’s and Stacy lites.

Get mogged and die. I hope I cuck all of you using my girthy wet penis.

IMG 0075

@Nerogen @ibmh @-joe
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Torycel, Swarthy Knight, Jrzabun69 and 8 others
Everyone under me is gay:owo::owo:
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Tesarossa, kbj, ICR and 7 others
Bp 💊
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jartetetron, Tesarossa, kbj and 5 others
i thought u were a myth
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tesarossa, kbj, Lowdimotrucel and 3 others
I can testify since I’m face iq he’s a chad 🤣😍
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa, Lowdimotrucel, ICR and 4 others
Water
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tesarossa, Lowdimotrucel, -joe and 3 others
Goated fucking debut 😉💯
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tesarossa, Lowdimotrucel and ICR
great first post.
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe, ICR and polarpop
IMG 0075
1790634053344
1790634057015
1790634059364
1790634061704
1790634064102
1790634066262
1790634068496
1790634072121
1790634073962
1790634075822
1790634077703
1790634079461
1790634081347
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tesarossa, Lowdimotrucel, kbj and 3 others
Wait he lowkey kinda
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kbj, -joe, jartetetron and 2 others
Jbw is law ig
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa and -joe
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa, jartetetron and -joe
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tesarossa, jartetetron, -joe and 1 other person
Jart prime by the way 💀☠️💯🤫
IMG 2055
 
  • +1
Reactions: jartetetron, Tesarossa and kbj
  • +1
Reactions: -joe and Tesarossa

Similar threads

Nvils
Replies
3
Views
65
stillframe
stillframe
troy_exe
Replies
3
Views
13
anaverageman
anaverageman
αяєѕση
  • Poll
Discussion who has higher smv
Replies
2
Views
28
Игорь бурда
Игорь бурда
BadLuck7892
Replies
18
Views
143
BadLuck7892
BadLuck7892
GonorrhoeaGobbler
  • Poll
Replies
2
Views
54
qwertyqwerty
Q

Users who are viewing this thread

  • icyjesse
  • Swarthy Knight
  • Odindvatres
  • hiruma
  • jartetetron
  • Littlepickel2
  • Betterthanyesterday
  • Jrzabun69
  • -joe
  • polarpop
  • gnoyim
  • brojackson
  • Nerogen
  • seventeenxseventeen
  • bnugly
  • Lowdimotrucel
  • horseman
  • Mirin.Magnet
  • boxface34
  • DrRodger
  • lowtide654
  • Gudlifer
Back
Top