i have inattentive adhd

I will ASCEND Jacky

I will ASCEND Jacky

Roper
Joined
Dec 21, 2025
Posts
218
Reputation
116
it is very wierd but it explains my retardeness.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Thought abhd makes nd geniuses
 
  • +1
Reactions: I will ASCEND Jacky
I wanna drink my girls squirt
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and I will ASCEND Jacky
U get more minutes on tests in school if u have a diagnose in germany
i know, in my country its the same but like more steps im also taking drugs to help which is good
 
  • +1
Reactions: GermanSubmarine
  • So Sad
Reactions: GermanSubmarine

Similar threads

nqcell
Replies
1
Views
19
Vllyxo
Vllyxo
fearoffoids2.0
Replies
6
Views
45
JJound
JJound
KS_sub1
Replies
1
Views
8
greylurker
greylurker
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
6
Views
62
rt6ldarboyo
rt6ldarboyo
idk8
Replies
5
Views
58
idk8
idk8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top