studying with adhd

KS_sub1

KS_sub1

Iron
Joined
Jul 14, 2026
Posts
76
Reputation
41
I have adhd and take Adderall. How are you supposed to study?
 
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity and greylurker
I have adhd and take Adderall. How are you supposed to study?
i dont have ADHD but my productivity has been shit because of being on phone too much, but to fix it im leaving my phone out of the room when im working. i also work in a public space, not my room so less distractions, so if you have a silent study area or libarary id recommend going there.
 

Similar threads

nqcell
Replies
1
Views
19
Vllyxo
Vllyxo
idk8
Replies
5
Views
57
idk8
idk8
I will ASCEND Jacky
Replies
7
Views
29
I will ASCEND Jacky
I will ASCEND Jacky
johnxz
Replies
1
Views
25
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
johnxz
Replies
37
Views
97
tenmacel
tenmacel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top