I have incel tier neurotransmitters

D

Deleted member 21863

‏‏‎ ‎
Joined
Aug 29, 2022
Posts
5,394
Reputation
7,742
I spend 99% of my time maladaptive daydreaming. Unironically my favourite activity
Never began
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15156, Prisma, Deleted member 5815 and 6 others
I fully believe that you can have every physical curse in the book and still be extremely happy if you were blessed at birth with good neurochemistry
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pride, Deleted member 15156, Deleted member 24347 and 8 others
This is very interesting, I've always wanted to ask this to a person with Maladaptive Daydreaming: Do you have trouble differentiating reality and the figments of your imagination? Is it hard for you to concentrate? Do you feel like you are healthy?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
This is very interesting, I've always wanted to ask this to a person with Maladaptive Daydreaming: Do you have trouble differentiating reality and the figments of your imagination? Is it hard for you to concentrate? Do you feel like you are healthy?
No yes and not sure
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23286
I also have incel neurotransmitters
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15156 and Deleted member 21863

Similar threads

ICXCLuvr
Replies
24
Views
134
peptidehater22
peptidehater22
yasuoh
Replies
7
Views
46
yasuoh
yasuoh
soullet
Replies
22
Views
55
supersaiyancarp27
supersaiyancarp27
_MVP_
Replies
0
Views
12
_MVP_
_MVP_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top