useruj65ptmjg6
❤️❤️
- Joined
- Jul 25, 2026
- Posts
- 68
- Reputation
- 31
To start off, im a teenager living in the California region, and ive honestly found it increasingly difficult to make new friends or gain new hobbies to brag about.
Sometimes I think that me playing Chello is a good flex, but today before I had the mere thought of posting this, I had Orchestra homework to do after-school, ( context, my orchestra teacher has my classmates and classmates from other classes do tutoring in her class afterschool) and me and my friend decided to do our homework together when I suddenly realized all my classmates are far more talented than me in Orchestra. ( like, there were violas playing far better than me, and those are almost 90% known to be the worst instrument in Orchestra) and they were absolutely talentmogging me.
My grandma thinks its an amazing accomplishment, but I honestly think all grandma's are just hardwired to support thier grandchild in any way possible, so ive deemed her opinion irrelevant
And just to make the whole thing worse, im a KHHV bitchless teenager and all my classmates have significant others/partners, and im the odd one out.
I was doing my math homework today when my half-friend's girlfriend suddenly started to act freaked out about me, and she said it was because I was zoning out, and it wasnt even creepy, I just like to think alot. I know that was 100% a coverup for a reason NOT to call me ugly, and to make matters EVEN WORSE said half friend did absolutely nothing about it. ( she made an absolute tantrum)
Update: after writing this bs, I decided to take a walk to the park contemplating whether I should post this or just let it bug me, when at the park I saw a loving couple making out with eachother. I have 0 self esteem and no confidence anymore. Most of my friends have deemed me conventionally attractive for my age, but that doesn't mean anything either because friends are there to support you, id rather be told that by a complete stranger than my own family/friends.
All in all, I have no attributes to be proud of in my life, and I have no solution to it, so I decided to vent on here for some reason
Sometimes I think that me playing Chello is a good flex, but today before I had the mere thought of posting this, I had Orchestra homework to do after-school, ( context, my orchestra teacher has my classmates and classmates from other classes do tutoring in her class afterschool) and me and my friend decided to do our homework together when I suddenly realized all my classmates are far more talented than me in Orchestra. ( like, there were violas playing far better than me, and those are almost 90% known to be the worst instrument in Orchestra) and they were absolutely talentmogging me.
My grandma thinks its an amazing accomplishment, but I honestly think all grandma's are just hardwired to support thier grandchild in any way possible, so ive deemed her opinion irrelevant
And just to make the whole thing worse, im a KHHV bitchless teenager and all my classmates have significant others/partners, and im the odd one out.
I was doing my math homework today when my half-friend's girlfriend suddenly started to act freaked out about me, and she said it was because I was zoning out, and it wasnt even creepy, I just like to think alot. I know that was 100% a coverup for a reason NOT to call me ugly, and to make matters EVEN WORSE said half friend did absolutely nothing about it. ( she made an absolute tantrum)
Update: after writing this bs, I decided to take a walk to the park contemplating whether I should post this or just let it bug me, when at the park I saw a loving couple making out with eachother. I have 0 self esteem and no confidence anymore. Most of my friends have deemed me conventionally attractive for my age, but that doesn't mean anything either because friends are there to support you, id rather be told that by a complete stranger than my own family/friends.
All in all, I have no attributes to be proud of in my life, and I have no solution to it, so I decided to vent on here for some reason

