I have made up my mind. I will be getting leg lengthening surgery done at the very beginning of 2023 to increase my height by 6cm

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
And I am starting all the pre surgery preparation that was advised to me now interms if increasing my flexibility. Stretching.

My starting height is 173cm and my aim is 179cm but I may pull the plug at 178cm during the the time of the weeks of metal rods being inside. We will see.

I have mapped it out and this will happen. Only few know Ravi, like really Ravi, for real. When I say I am gonna do something, I do it. I will keep it on the downlow to all those who know me irl. If I am still dating this bird, there is no way she is knowing, as she openly became very turned off at me hating my own height to the extent of which I wanted to do a crazy surgery like that which she had never even heard of before. (Thinks I'm 5'9 (175) BTW, I know, women!)

OK so I am 173 at day and 172 at night. So I am a VERY weak 5'8 basically. This cannot run. I cannot go through life feeling much bigger than I stand.

What I want to do now in this thread is research and I am leaving this open to others who are contemplating getting the surgery done to, to use, as a reference for pricing etc.

I am deadly serious about this.

This thread will only contain serious posts. Not you fucking hopeless Zoomers going nowhere in life and looking for that cheap excitement dopamine release in your brain. Any boring fucking unfunny shit posts and @her has told me she will be dishing out ban warnings, as she agrees this place is becoming a farce.

I want to become 5'10 one inch above the ideal height isnt that right @LooksOverAll 👊 spud me my wigga.

and yes it will make a difference so if your first brainless small minded school of doomer Incel thought instinct is to say it won't, better know you aren't thinking right.

This isn't for slaying. I will never slay even at the slow rate I did when I was younger, particularly not in the UK and particularly not in London. Every Brit knows how brutal it is. This is for the respect from fellow men and comrades.

My proportions are decent hence people do confuse me for 5'9 and very occasions 10. So this 2 inch bumper, one in my femur and one in my tibia isn't gonna look clownish on me.

I've done enough research and know guys getting 4 to 6cm increases that were natural athletes from puberty onwards have the highest recovery rate. I will be playing intense sport again. I have spoken in depth with a particular leg lengthening surgeon on Instagram.

Anyway let's start by talking prices and the locations with the best track record. I will be posting a lot of useful info here from the official leg lengthening forum

The biggest smv increase for a man is to be bumped from 5'8 to 5'10. Some would say 5'7 to 5'9. Either way it's irrelevant as I am a weak ass 5'8 and when we throw one inch lifts and the half an inch from a shoe into the equation, bruv! Man's looking gooooood

Yeah you throw me your shocked emojis. Or jfls. Man doesn't care. This is my mission and this thread will have my posts in it on page 20 come a year from now probably at a clinic in South trusty Korea.

Dont ever understestimate the power of man. Nobody is gonna know nor be with me. I am taking a vacation as far as they are aware and they don't know the people I'm heading with. That's it. It's a pure sigma male journey.

Nigga @randomvanish I need your backing bro. Cuck Max, I need yours. All of you guys.

We in this together buddy boyos

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, LusterToLow, MEGA CHAD and 29 others
And I am starting all the pre surgery preparation that was advised to me now interms if increasing my flexibility. Stretching.

My starting height is 173cm and my aim is 179cm but I may pull the plug at 178cm during the the time of the weeks of metal rods being inside. We will see.

I have mapped it out and this will happen. Only few know Ravi, like really Ravi, for real. When I say I am gonna do something, I do it. I will keep it on the downlow to all those who know me irl. If I am still dating this bird, there is no way she is knowing, as she openly became very turned off at me hating my own height to the extent of which I wanted to do a crazy surgery like that which she had never even heard of before. (Thinks I'm 5'9 (175) BTW, I know, women!)

OK so I am 173 at day and 172 at night. So I am a VERY weak 5'8 basically. This cannot run. I cannot go through life feeling much bigger than I stand.

What I want to do now in this thread is research and I am leaving this open to others who are contemplating getting the surgery done to, to use, as a reference for pricing etc.

This thread will only contain serious posts. Not you fucking hopeless Zoomers going nowhere in life and looking for that chea excitement dopamine to be released in your brain without any work for it. Any boring fucking unfunny shit posts and @her has told me he will be dishing out ban warnings, as she agrees this place is becoming a farce.

I want to become 5'10 one inch above the ideal height isnt that right @LooksOverAll 👊 spud me my wigga.

and yes it will make a difference so if your first brainless small minded school of doomer Incel thought instinct is to say it won't, better know you aren't thinking right.

This isn't for slaying. I will never slay even at the slow rate I did when I was younger, particularly not in the UK and particularly not in London. Every Brit knows how brutal it is. This is for the respect from fellow men and comrades.

My proportions are decent hence people do confuse me for 5'9 and very occasions 10. So this 2 inch bumper, one in my femur and one in my tibia isn't gonna look clownish on me.

I've done enough research and know guys getting 4 to 6cm increases that were natural athletes from puberty onwards have the highest recovery rate. I will be playing intense sport again. I have spoken in depth with a particular leg lengthening surgeon on Instagram.

Anyway let's start by talking prices and the locations with the best track record. I will be posting a lot of useful info here from the official leg lengthening forum

The biggest smv increase for a man is to be bumped from 5'8 to 5'10. Some would say 5'7 to 5'9. Either way it's irrelevant as I am a weak ass 5'8 and when we throw one inch lifts and the half an inch from a shoe into the equation, bruv! Man's looking gooooood

Yeah you throw me a your shocked emojis. Or jfls. Man doesn't care. This is my mission and this thread will have my posts in it on page 20 come a year from now probably at a clinic in South trusty Korea.

Dont ever understestimate the power of man. Nobody is gonna know nor be with me. I am taking a vacation as far as they are aware and they don't know the people I'm heading with. That's it. It's a pure sigma male journey.

Nigga @randomvanish I need your backing bro. Cuck Max, I need yours. All of you guys.

This a joke ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Titbot
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mafiaboy, Deleted member 15827, Cope>rope and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, PubertyMaxxer, Lev Peshkov and 3 others

This thread will only contain serious posts. Not you fucking hopeless Zoomers going nowhere in life and looking for that chea excitement dopamine to be released in your brain without any work for it. Any boring fucking unfunny shit posts and @her has told me he will be dishing out ban warnings, as she agrees this place is becoming a farce.

Yeah you throw me a your shocked emojis. Or jfls. Man doesn't care. This is my mission and this thread will have my posts in it on page 20 come a year from now probably at a clinic in South trusty Korea.

You're almost 5'9". Common man. Just get some lifts and you're at 6 feet. If you claim 6 foot, no one is really gonna know.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, mafiaboy, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
I am 181cm (5'11) and I can guarantee you unless you are facially good looking getting to 5'10 is gonna be utterly useless and a waste of money. All its gonna do is maybe increase your confidence but its not gonna be the deciding factor of whether a foid likes you. That will be your face of course.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, mafiaboy, Deleted member 15827 and 19 others

I rate it man, going to ask a few questions tho.

1. How much is it going to cost you? Isn't it something crazy like 100k?

2. How will you explain your height increase to your gf and others you know irl? Or even the fact you will be unable to move for a few weeks and will have to undergo physio? You can't keep such a thing a secret

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
You're almost 5'9". Common man. Just get some lifts and you're at 6 feet. If you claim 6 foot, no one is really gonna know.

How am I?

173 at day and 172 at night

My stature has an identity crisis between being a 5'8 nigga and a 5'7 nigga and you're saying I am almost 5'9? Lol how?

I already use 1 inch lifts and I don't believe it's enough. I am a man that feels a lot taller than he is. I want my stature to be completely congruent with my character. I don't want people to subliminally be like, oh you're a short dude, calm yourself.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mafiaboy and Boldandbeautiful
I am 181cm (5'11) and I can guarantee you unless you are facially good looking getting to 5'10 is gonna be utterly useless and a waste of money. All its gonna do is maybe increase your confidence but its not gonna be the deciding factor of whether a foid likes you. That will be your face of course.

I am facially solid

And believe me it's a lot better than that irl but I just try and not say too much about that because this site has a thing about Indians.

But I totally hear what you're saying and fully appreciate the input

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Preoximerianas, Titbot and 4 others
How am I?

173 at day and 172 at night

My stature has an identity crisis between being a 5'8 nigga and a 5'7 nigga and you're saying I'm almost 5'9? Lol how?

I already use 1 inch lifts and I don't believe it's enough. I am a man that feels a lot taller than he is. I want my stature to be completely congruent with my character. I don't want people to subliminally be like, oh you're a short dude, calm yourself.
Missed the part about being 172 cm. Yeah you need to get height surgery then.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
I am facially solid

And believe me it's a lot better than that irl but I just try and not say too much about that because this site has a thing about Indians.

But I totally hear what you're saying and fully appreciate the input

Good luck with that curry bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17694, Deleted member and ALP
Good luck with that curry bro

Do I refer to you as a food dish you fucking nigger?

How about I said; 'no worries Joloff Rice bro'?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 15827, N1666 and 9 others
what kind of country does this surgery ?

and how much it will cost ?

Do I refer to you as a food dish you fucking nigger?

How about I said; 'no worries Joloff Rice bro'?
Don't you look down on niggers because they still have sky high SMV compared to curries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17694
Don't you look down on niggers because they still have sky high SMV compared to curries.

No because I've fucked their black women and everyone is getting laid that looks decent and has chat.

Black men are only ever with white tarts that have a low level of self worth.

They can't bare to be in the presence of a classy white man these bitches. Ain't nothing to do with bbc.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617

Also if you even bothered to read the op you lazy nigger bum, you would have seen I was dating someone.

Stop projecting. Everything's a projection in here it's tiring.

• +1
Reactions: MEGA CHAD
Tag me when you post the results.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member and 6 others
No because I've fucked their black women and everyone is getting laid that looks decent and has chat.

Black men are only ever with white tarts that have a low level of self worth.

They can't bare to be in the presence of a classy white man these bitches. Ain't nothing to do with bbc.
Curries have low as fuck SMV cuz they smell like shit, are manlets, have small dicks, and they have most annoying accent.
Niggers have higher SMV because on average they are taller and have better frames and bigger dicks than other ethnics especially low T curries

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and ALP
Next time you feel to release some pointless dopamine in your brain, read the post so you understand the context

I made it vividly clear this wasn't for women you stupid stupid nigger fuck

You need to learn your culture get off this site and commit some crime

@Piratecel

Pirate cel lol fucking came over here on a banana boat and now is actually acting as if he's some sorta hard man

Npc faggot.

• +1
Reactions: teenmax and Deleted member 1617
It's worth it as passing that 6cm line lowers the probability to good recovery substantially
Screenshot 20211226 141230

Last edited:
Niggers have higher SMV because on average they are taller and have better frames and bigger dicks than other ethnics especially low T curries

Well, here's my curry accent. If you are ever in London lemme know and I'll teach you how to do the funny voice so you can make bitches laugh

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17694, Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 1617
Next time you feel to release some pointless dopamine in your brain, read the post so you understand the context

I made it vividly clear this wasn't for women you stupid stupid nigger fuck

You need to learn your culture get off this site and commit some crime

@Piratecel

Pirate cel lol fucking came over here on a banana boat and now is actually acting as if he's some sorta hard man

Npc faggot.
Lol at calling me a nigger its 100x better to be a nigger then is to be a subhuman manlet curry

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and Deleted member
  • JFL
Reactions: teenmax and CtrlAltDelete
How do you want to hide from the people knowing you though? Doesn't this shit take months?

Honestly man, tremendous respect.

A good choice.

If you are going to operate both the femur and tibia though, I'm certain that requires 2 procedures.

2 inches for the femur is where it's recommended you start. That amount of length shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16531, Preoximerianas, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person

This thread will only contain serious posts. Not you fucking hopeless Zoomers going nowhere in life and looking for that cheap excitement dopamine release in your brain. Any boring fucking unfunny shit posts and @her has told me she will be dishing out ban warnings, as she agrees this place is becoming a farce.

Yeah you throw me your shocked emojis. Or jfls. Man doesn't care. This is my mission and this thread will have my posts in it on page 20 come a year from now probably at a clinic in South trusty Korea.

I'd get 3 inches on femurs if i were you brah​

I'd get 3 inches on femurs if i were you brah​

What about how improportionate that may look bro? And I am maxing at 2 inches and 1cm.

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
What about how improportionate that may look bro? And I am maxing at 2 inches and 1cm.
Wont look that off tbh brah, and youre deffo not gonna be naked 24/7 jfl, if you really care that much about proportions though then go for what you said mate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and MakinItHappenReturn
I've been on the limb lengthening forum for about a year, everyone who has gotten 3 inches plus says don't worry much about proportions, nobody notices at all.

I've been on the limb lengthening forum for about a year, everyone who has gotten 3 inches plus says don't worry much about proportions, nobody notices at all.

Hm we'll see. If tapping 7cm is possible then I'll go for it but I want my athletic mobility back, as I play multiple sports and love paintballing. (+ Gym of course)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
Hm we'll see. If tapping 7cm is possible then I'll go for it but I want my athletic mobility back, as I play multiple sports and love paintballing. (+ Gym of course)
Yeah if it's about athletic ability then that's a different story. Nothing wrong with having a set amount that you're happy with and just getting it done and moving on.

I'd be pretty happy with 178cm myself.

Swear you made a post saying who would do this for 2 inches of height for no athletic ability jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 7725
why destroy your legs, and you already got a bird.. jfl peak psl autism

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
2 inches isn't even noticeable. Men aren't going to respect you anymore for that. You need 2 LLs, 3 inches each. You'll go from 5'8" to 6'2". Proportions and frame are a meme, they don't matter. All that matters is being tall, preferably as tall as possible (even 7'+). Height is the most important part of your attractiveness to women (height > face). Even a 3/10 tall guy can slay. At 6'2" your face and race won't even matter.

Heightpill

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Germania
why destroy your legs, and you already got a bird.. jfl peak psl autism
This is the kind of reply I hate

-no research done on how people have actually fully recovered after LL and few have complications when doing a conservative amount with a leading surgeon

-"you already got a bird"...so anyone with a gf shouldn't looksmax?

-"autism"...to make a clear goal and be determined to follow through with it, is autism?

Typical blackpill faggot. A waste of space.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Preoximerianas

Congrats for your decision. I hope I can go for it in the near future as well. After having used 5, even 8 cm shoe lifts, I can say: it really improves your dating life considerably ( barefoot I am 1.80 at day and 1.79 at night btw) -

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Congrats for your decision. I hope I can go for it in the near future as well. After having used 5, even 8 cm shoe lifts, I can say: it really improves your dating life considerably ( barefoot I am 1.80 at day and 1.79 at night btw) -
All the guys in this thread are coping saying 2 inches wont make a difference.

5'8 to 5'10 is basically the biggest jump. Very few 5'10 men get rejected because of height

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16110 and 1 other person
Under 6'3 its over
Mirin Dwarf > Manlet surgery
At least ur heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Boldandbeautiful and Deleted member
This is the kind of reply I hate

-no research done on how people have actually fully recovered after LL and few have complications when doing a conservative amount with a leading surgeon

-"you already got a bird"...so anyone with a gf shouldn't looksmax?

-"autism"...to make a clear goal and be determined to follow through with it, is autism?

Typical blackpill faggot. A waste of space.
opposite of blackpill. Waaa tHiS iS KiNd oF rEpLy I hAtE:soy::soy:

I've done research on LL, especially spending time on leglengthening forum before here, unless you go to the recognized surgeon who pretty much charge $100k, it's risky af. It affects your athletic ability.

-"you already got a bird"...so anyone with a gf shouldn't looksmax? - It's pretty clear his gf hated his insecure mindset and his height wasn't a problem, it's not about a clear goal you fucking retard it's legit psl autism. Dw do what u want, caging at u getting triggered like the little sissy faggot u are:lul::lul:

I'm saying he doesn't need it, thats not typical of a blackpill autist to say, ur legit low iq. Cry me a river faggot

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Germania
2 inches isn't even noticeable. Men aren't going to respect you anymore for that. You need 2 LLs, 3 inches each. You'll go from 5'8" to 6'2". Proportions and frame are a meme, they don't matter. All that matters is being tall, preferably as tall as possible (even 7'+). Height is the most important part of your attractiveness to women (height > face). Even a 3/10 tall guy can slay. At 6'2" your face and race won't even matter.

View attachment 1460962
ironic coming from a guy with the username LooksOverAll. 7' is way too tall. Still agree that height is important tho

Go for broke. No point going through that hell for just 2-3 inches. Make it 10 cm. Would boost your SMV alot.

@OldVirgin tell this nigga to stop LL at 5‘9. why someone want to be taller than this perfect height is beyond me @LooksOverAll

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 5786
You won't do it. This is just another phase of yours. Just like how you used to obsess over your asymmetry, eyelid ptosis, IPD and wanting to get MSE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NonChadSlayer, Deleted member 16058, Boldandbeautiful and 9 others
You won't do it. This is just another phase of yours. Just like how you used to obsess over your asymmetry, eyelid ptosis, IPD and wanting to get MSE

You're wrong, because I actually have had one procedure done

The Sinus Lift

Which is to help the bone grow back that you lost from tooth-loss

I lost bone in the lower left cheekbone and after the sinus lift (Bone graft) it's grown back slowly. Still growing however, but yeah. Takes several months. Had it back in September. I even mentioned it to you before infact.

It's definitely not a phase. I backed out of MSE because I discovered my palate was actually on the average side and that WIDENING IT would cause my partially bad IPD to stick out more.

Asymmetry I learned was from craniofacial development going wrong during development. I always slept on the left side of my face, but my mouth was open with salavie dripping onto my pillow. So the right side of my cranium didn't develop the same way as my left. Hence I have a slightly underdeveloped right side.

Mark my words when I say to you I will - this thread will have updates.

ironic coming from a guy with the username LooksOverAll. 7' is way too tall. Still agree that height is important tho
No such thing as too tall. The taller the better. Height > all. Proportions don't matter.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 16531, N1666 and 1 other person
IMO bimax > LL for most people. But good luck OP, sounds like you have given this a lot of thought.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
You can get 8cm for femurs

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing