I have my first date in nearly 2 years

alien

alien

Kraken
My therapist encouraged me to go to a bar with a friend this weekend and talk to a girl at the bar as part of my homework assignment. I failed to do this as one of my friends is sick with COVID and another is spending time with his visiting sister this weekend. And I haven't met any bros off Bumble BFF yet. But I was talking to this girl with the purpose of making a friend to hang out. But instead it kinda turned into her wanting more.

I have a date tonight. I had joined a Whatsapp group last year. I didn't put my pics up because I was concerned about my privacy. She privately DMd me from that group. Presumably because she was attracted to some aspect of my personality. She wanted to hang out with me last fall but I declined. Because she wasn't my type and I was afraid of potentially leading her on.

Then fast forward to yesterday, I put my pic up and then message her with the intention to make friends IRL and hang out. Build my social circle game. We text and then talk on the phone for hours. She has a boyfriend though. Who works full-time and is studying to get his MBA. She tells me over the phone that things have been rocky with her boyfriend over awhile. But she doesn't want to leave him because the grass might not be greener on the other side. I even told her that I was still not over my ex. I was 100% authentic with her. I didn't lie about anything. I was just looking to make a friend.

At 10+ pm at night she tell me that she was turned on talking to me on the phone. That she usually isn't attracted to men my age (she turned 30, I'm almost 37). And that a man being unemployed is usually a turn off for her. But its different with me for some reason. And she says that if we meet, she has a feeling things will get sexual. And she wanted to make out with me, let me feel her up and suck my dick. But doesn't want to fuck on the first night because she's not a ho. I told her that I've been with women on the first date before and I don't judge.

I ask her if she wants a naughty pic. She says no dick pics but shirtless is fine. I send her a selfie of me shirtless wearing my Forever 21 ripped skinny fuckboy jeans. I weighed in at 146.4 lbs yesterday. I lost 22 lbs since early February. And I've been lifting recently. My body fat % is down, muscle mass % and water weight % is up. I still have visceral fat though. I've been fuckboymaxxing my wardrobe the last couple weeks. She hearts my selfie. And then sends me a pic of her flashing her tits at me. She asked me out on a date earlier today for tonight. Going to see the fireworks for Canada Day.

But I still miss my ex. 🤴❤️👸🏽 I'm so sad that she's no longer mine. 😢 I'm afraid that I'm going to break this girl's heart because I'm still hung up on my ex.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, ChristianChad, isis_Bleach and 4 others
My therapist asked me if there was anyway I could feel better.

I told her maybe if I was some good-looking, rich famous actor type of dude. She said I don't think you would handle being famous well + I agreed.

Anyway I didn't read your post.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, isis_Bleach, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
I'm almost 37

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, ShowerMaxxing, oldcelloser and 6 others
My therapist encouraged me to go to a bar with a friend this weekend and talk to a girl at the bar as part of my homework assignment. I failed to do this as one of my friends is sick with COVID and another is spending time with his visiting sister this weekend. And I haven't met any bros off Bumble BFF yet. But I was talking to this girl with the purpose of making a friend to hang out. But instead it kinda turned into her wanting more.

I have a date tonight. I had joined a Whatsapp group last year. I didn't put my pics up because I was concerned about my privacy. She privately DMd me from that group. Presumably because she was attracted to some aspect of my personality. She wanted to hang out with me last fall but I declined. Because she wasn't my type and I was afraid of potentially leading her on.

Then fast forward to yesterday, I put my pic up and then message her with the intention to make friends IRL and hang out. Build my social circle game. We text and then talk on the phone for hours. She has a boyfriend though. Who works full-time and is studying to get his MBA. She tells me over the phone that things have been rocky with her boyfriend over awhile. But she doesn't want to leave him because the grass might not be greener on the other side. I even told her that I was still not over my ex. I was 100% authentic with her. I didn't lie about anything. I was just looking to make a friend.

At 10+ pm at night she tell me that she was turned on talking to me on the phone. That she usually isn't attracted to men my age (she turned 30, I'm almost 37). And that a man being unemployed is usually a turn off for her. But its different with me for some reason. And she says that if we meet, she has a feeling things will get sexual. And she wanted to make out with me, let me feel her up and suck my dick. But doesn't want to fuck on the first night because she's not a ho. I told her that I've been with women on the first date before and I don't judge.

I ask her if she wants a naughty pic. She says no dick pics but shirtless is fine. I send her a selfie of me shirtless wearing my Forever 21 ripped skinny fuckboy jeans. I weighed in at 146.4 lbs yesterday. I lost 22 lbs since early February. And I've been lifting recently. My body fat % is down, muscle mass % and water weight % is up. I still have visceral fat though. I've been fuckboymaxxing my wardrobe the last couple weeks. She hearts my selfie. And then sends me a pic of her flashing her tits at me. She asked me out on a date earlier today for tonight. Going to see the fireworks for Canada Day.

But I still miss my ex. 🤴❤️👸🏽 I'm so sad that she's no longer mine. 😢 I'm afraid that I'm going to break this girl's heart because I'm still hung up on my ex.
Therapists are useless jfl. Youre paying a notmie to tell you smth that i wpuld tell you for free

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
Therapists are useless jfl. Youre paying a notmie to tell you smth that i wpuld tell you for free
Where have you been bro? I haven’t seen you since 2018

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and prettyboislime
if your therapist is not based, they literally the-rapist of your shit life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Afrikancel
Cuck her boyfriend then use her to build your social circle bhai

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach

37 with no job :lul:

dnrd the rest

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and oldcelloser
Over 30= already over
ASIA

Over 30= already over
ASIA
I met a 28 year old Filipina in the Philippines off Badoo and added her to Whatsapp.
I have been thinking about getting my passport and getting a 6 month tourist visa to stay in the Philippines 6 months out of the year (Oct-Apr) while I come back to Canada for the spring and summer. And then I can get a work from home job from a Canadian company and work remote in the Philippines for 6 months out of the year and continue to pay my taxes in Canada. So as long as you live in Canada 6 months out of the year, you can have all the benefits of Canadian residency.
I might go for Thailand instead of the Philippines though. As there's less murder in Thailand. Probably less crime.

Last edited:
Has bf - willing to cheat with unemployed oldcel trying to prettyboymaxx at 37 lol

Clown world

• JFL
Reactions: alien
Has bf - willing to cheat with unemployed oldcel trying to prettyboymaxx at 37 lol

Clown world
where is the CAGE reactions like on lookism?
Xl345c1.gif

As for the prettyboy maxxing, I also bought American Eagle skinny ripped jeans last week as well and a red V-neck slim fit shirt. That I wore to a bar. Unfortunately I chickened out and didn't have the balls to approach this girl who was with a group of friends.

I'm lifting weights 3-4x a week and running on alternating days. I am trying to leanmaxx to get rid of my pesky visceral fat first. And then bulk up later.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing

nice story OP it’s been a month what happened?!!

Also this seems kinda sus cuz if she has a boyfriend then she would be cheating on him with you… wouldn’t that make you feel a lil guilty