I have never used .org on a laptop before

TGUN.

TGUN.

It’s discipline, not genetics.
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
19,366
Reputation
36,748
once I get my laptop in a couple weeks I’ll switch to my laptop more often

Might feel weird tho 🐣🐣🐣🤮😊
 
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_, voks, lowinhibragecel and 3 others
what laptop r u getting
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks, lowinhibragecel, gandylite. and 2 others
what laptop r u getting
Some rundown piece of shit 2018 MacBook that’s been sat in a closet for 3 years

It’s my sisters old one
 
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_, voks, lowinhibragecel and 2 others
its miserable on a laptop
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: voks, lowinhibragecel and ihavenightmares
laptop mogs
 
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_, voks and TGUN.
dude i come back and u have david goggins on ur avi what the fuck happened brah :feelskek:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
  • So Sad
Reactions: _Jason_ and voks
A foid broke my heart
1791121512084
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
once I get my laptop in a couple weeks I’ll switch to my laptop more often

Might feel weird tho 🐣🐣🐣🤮😊
Mirin the avi:love:
 
  • +1
Reactions: freakicris and TGUN.
I only browse org on the laptop lol. Phone sucks in my opinion, i tried it once.
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

TheBWCKing
Replies
4
Views
60
Centurion Hunter
Centurion Hunter
simematic
Replies
20
Views
72
Mogger
Mogger
sørenyuko
Replies
20
Views
85
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
khhvsubhumanmanlet
Replies
8
Views
45
khhvsubhumanmanlet
khhvsubhumanmanlet
roymustang
Replies
4
Views
38
roymustang
roymustang

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top