TGUN.
It’s discipline, not genetics.
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2025
- Posts
- 19,366
- Reputation
- 36,748
once I get my laptop in a couple weeks I’ll switch to my laptop more often
Might feel weird tho




Might feel weird tho





Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari





Some rundown piece of shit 2018 MacBook that’s been sat in a closet for 3 yearswhat laptop r u getting
I am red pilleddude i come back and u have david goggins on ur avi what the fuck happened brah![]()
A foid broke my heartdude i come back and u have david goggins on ur avi what the fuck happened brah![]()
this niggerI am red pilled
A foid broke my heart
Mirin the avionce I get my laptop in a couple weeks I’ll switch to my laptop more often
Might feel weird tho![]()
org on pc mogs hardonce I get my laptop in a couple weeks I’ll switch to my laptop more often
Might feel weird tho![]()
ThanksMirin the avi![]()