Venting I have nightmares about my oneitis

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I dream that she tells me that I will never fuck her no matter what I do, I dream that she tells me that I will never get laid. She is still haunting me for some reason.

This girl hates me so much. It's like I bring out all her evilness or smth. Her tongue is dipping venom. I hate this bitch ngl. They way she rejected me was so traumatic. It's like she does it in the way that will hurt you the most.

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
If that it isn't an unhealthy attachment I don't know what is

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Damn right she is. She-devil ngl
She had a particular hatred for me for some reason. Just remember how we were going out and in the end she went like "You shouldn't persist in HS, you shouldn't have persisted now". She alwasy remembered how she rejected me in HS and pretended like it never happened.

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
I dream that she tells me that I will never fuck her no matter what I do, I dream that she tells me that I will never get laid. She is still haunting me for some reason.

This girl hates me so much. It's like I bring out all her evilness or smth. Her tongue is dipping venom. I hate this bitch ngl. They way she rejected me was so traumatic. It's like she does it in the way that will hurt you the most.
Iv had similar dreams to this. I dream about getting humiliated by the only girl that ever showed me interest.

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
after the couple hundred threads you've made I've come up with the conclusion that this isn't a healthy mental state for you

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
after the couple hundred threads you've made I've come up with the conclusion that this isn't a healthy mental state for you

And as you can see, it appears even in my sleep. I don't think about her during the day and there she is causing me ngithmares