I have nightmares about my oneitis

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I dream that she tells me that I will never fuck her no matter what I do, I dream that she tells me that I will never get laid. She is still haunting me for some reason.

This girl hates me so much. It's like I bring out all her evilness or smth. Her tongue is dipping venom. I hate this bitch ngl. They way she rejected me was so traumatic. It's like she does it in the way that will hurt you the most.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 6401
If that it isn't an unhealthy attachment I don't know what is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
just rope

• +1
  • +1
Look at it this way: it's fuel for self improving. Hate=anger=higher t=higher energy=more motivation

I hate her man. I really do. She is so misandristic to me

• +1
Damn right she is. She-devil ngl
She had a particular hatred for me for some reason. Just remember how we were going out and in the end she went like "You shouldn't persist in HS, you shouldn't have persisted now". She alwasy remembered how she rejected me in HS and pretended like it never happened.

• +1
I dream that she tells me that I will never fuck her no matter what I do, I dream that she tells me that I will never get laid. She is still haunting me for some reason.

This girl hates me so much. It's like I bring out all her evilness or smth. Her tongue is dipping venom. I hate this bitch ngl. They way she rejected me was so traumatic. It's like she does it in the way that will hurt you the most.
Iv had similar dreams to this. I dream about getting humiliated by the only girl that ever showed me interest.

• +1
Iv had similar dreams to this. I dream about getting humiliated by the only girl that ever showed me interest.

Even in my sleep, she emasculates and demotes me. I'm pretty sure that if she could, she would cut my dick off.

• +1
after the couple hundred threads you've made I've come up with the conclusion that this isn't a healthy mental state for you

• +1
after the couple hundred threads you've made I've come up with the conclusion that this isn't a healthy mental state for you

And as you can see, it appears even in my sleep. I don't think about her during the day and there she is causing me ngithmares

• +1
Even in my sleep, she emasculates and demotes me. I'm pretty sure that if she could, she would cut my dick off.
LMAO! good thing you dropped that bitch

• +1
  • +1
I didn't drop her. She dropped me because she hated me.
well at least you recognize now that it's not your fault and that you're better off without her

• +1
I think you dropped her

I could never do that anway
well at least you recognize now that it's not your fault and that you're better off without her

I would have fucked her if I manipulated her better. I just had to put that in fruition earlier.

• +1
I dreamt she was in a room full of muscular men. She complimented one guy, “your back is so muscular.” I tried to enter the room but she said “no, not you” and closed the door

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski