I have nightmares from not getting lasik at 18

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
Finally got it 5 weeks ago please boyos get it done asap glasses and contacts is a huge failo I should've done it before I joined the military it is life changing do it asap easy as surgery I got screwed over by so many girls because of my bad vision...

Bad vision is worse than being short lol

Best decision I ever made you are an incel if you have bad vision unless you're chad facially dead srs...

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, House Lannister and SubhumanCurrycel
Getting lasik while your eyes keep getting worse is retarded

• +1
Reactions: Asocial, bugeye and Mongrelcel
18 might be too early, your eyesight need to stop dropping before you do it. I had it at 23.
Funny that your mention the army, because I avoided getting conscripted due to bad eyesight (I didn't mind going though since I was suicidal at 18) and then I corrected my eyesight.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Interesting post

what u need to see that much for? u can still see like circular shapes like boobies right so what u need it that much for?

I already got the procedure it's life changing lol

Now I am gonna get fillers next

I’m sticking to contacts rn at 18 maybe I’ll wait till 21 in case some shit changes in my eyes. But definitely planning for lasik eventually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
I’m sticking to contacts rn at 18 maybe I’ll wait till 21 in case some shit changes in my eyes. But definitely planning for lasik eventually

Yeah 21 is a good age to get it

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
There is no fixed age, but from my experience, that of some people I know and from what I was told by my ophthalmologist who performed my lasik surgery (great results, I recommend it) it is better to wait after university and more or less a year or two after you have started working (if your job requires the use of a computer or anyway a lot of reading). If made too early it's a waste of money, because after a few years you will need glasses anyway.

Why are contacts a failo?

theyre not this kids just an autistic schizo

Ur delusional bro you can't play sports or do anything with bad vision it's a massive failo also you can't be a tough guy without good eyesight

I was coping with roids should've gotten lasik first

Ur delusional bro you can't play sports or do anything with bad vision it's a massive failo also you can't be a tough guy without good eyesight

I was coping with roids should've gotten lasik first
i literally wrestle with contacts u mong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
i literally wrestle with contacts u mong

I used to wrestle too I was boxing also but sometimes when I got hit hard the contact popped out I still fight though

I still have work to do the doc said I can return to boxing in a month

I'm still an incel because of my face though I'm planning to get work done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back