I have no desire to meet people or girls

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
I just want to lift weights twice a week, do drugs alone, rot, make video edits , watch cinema ,coom to imagination of tribal exotic steppe shifted dravidian girl, and do ray peat. Anyone else?

• +1
Reactions: Shekel
No one is stopping you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and delusionalretard
I dont mind spending the rest of my life this way, im only 22. I dont want to work ever
How are you going to pay for your food and housing?

How are you going to pay for your food and housing?
Thats the problem I dont want to work. Im thinking of donating sperm and getting rich off cryptocurrency and selling drugs to local ppl

• Hmm...
Reactions: delusionalretard
Thats the problem I dont want to work. Im thinking of donating sperm and getting rich off cryptocurrency and selling drugs to local ppl
@StrangerDanger This archetype seems to be the most common.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 23558
Are you good at crypto?

Sperm donation maxxing is OP
If you're white and tall and not ugly, and have no health issues, you have a good chance of getting selected

Unfortunately I live in UK where you don't get paid for it, in US u can earn like $10k+ per year, which could pay for surgeries

• +1
I can relate. I at least want a career so im not wageslaving in my 30s. I might only work 25-30 hours in the future. fuck 40 hours

• +1