I have no zygos

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
I'"m lean and my lower third is 404. Plus what bothers me beside my lower third is the lack of zygos. That pic was before I started dying my eyebrows so ignore that lol.

Anyway I was already lean in this pic. I had no zygos and I still don't have them now (second pic).

Are implants the only way to get dominant zygos or is there another way that works?

'Im so fucking subhuman smfh. One more year like this and I'll rope, I'm done. Fuck my family, fuck my parents, they fucked me up, I'll go my own way [death] like a champ.

Attachments

• PQTc1R6l.jpg
    PQTc1R6l.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 474
  • K6GjfY6.jpg
    K6GjfY6.jpg
    729.1 KB · Views: 485
I wouldn't give up just yet you have a good eye area and chin but yeah idk

Stop obsessing so much over this shit. Why would you rope because of the way you look when you've slept with multiple girls

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and SHARK
Believe me when I say it hurts (me), but it's over for me officially.
Also I saw in the ratings thread they said you have recessed chin. The are retards you just have a forward maxilla, which is why you see how your undereye area is really filled in, if you had a weaker maxilla your chin would look stronger but less attractive

This site has fucked up your mental state, and i dont think it healthy for you to stay much longer tbh.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, RedPilledStemcel, Youngcell and 3 others
Stop obsessing so much over this shit. Why would you rope because of the way you look when you've slept with multiple girls
Because I can't any more, the standards have increased so much for men I can't seem to keep up and believe me when I say I try my best. Without surgery I'm kind of looksmaxxed as is. Essentially my point is I want to ascend to Chadlite (at least) so I won't have to betabuxx for hot bitches. But without surgery that's not really achievable. And 'Im poor as fuck, 'Im not exaggerating here.
This site has fucked up your mental state, and i dont think it healthy for you to stay much longer tbh.
Not just this site. In the past I used to be very succesful with women, and I mean 7/10's. But since then in the last 2-3 years their standards have increased to a mind-blowing extent to say the least. And I've got so many rejections in the past 2-3 years that that's fucked my mental state up more than this site.

This. You look completely average OP.
This site has fucked me up too so I'll try to not go on here that often in 2019.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and Youngcell
This. You look completely average OP.
This site has fucked me up too so I'll try to not go on here that often in 2019.
That's why I said it's over for me man. Sub8 = death. Sub8 = invisible to hot foids. I'll rope as my new year resolution.

That's why I said it's over for me man. Sub8 = death. Sub8 = invisible to hot foids. I'll rope as my new year resolution.
What's a hot foid to you? I'm extremely attracted to the girl next door type of girl, so I'd be totally fine to get with an average or slightly above average girl. I have no need to get with super hot girls. If I can looksmax to 6/10 normie rating I could get average girls probably which is all that matters.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
What's a hot foid to you? I'm extremely attracted to the girl next door type of girl, so I'd be totally fine to get with an average or slightly above average girl. I have no need to get with super hot girls. If I can looksmax to 6/10 normie rating I could get average girls probably which is all that matters.
7/10 chick

Same tbh. It may be a meme, but after they're slightly above average personality starts mattering more. (things like perceived intelligence)
Your zygos are fine. If you want to treat yourself when you have money and you're older, you can get cheekbone fillers/jaw implants. But you're definitely normie/slightly above because of your nice skin/eyes. Maybe grow a beard before getting PS too. May have the same effect imo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Same tbh. It may be a meme, but after they're slightly above average personality starts mattering more. (things like perceived intelligence)
Your zygos are fine. If you want to treat yourself when you have money and you're older, you can get cheekbone fillers/jaw implants. But you're definitely normie/slightly above because of your nice skin/eyes.
I just wanna slay / ONS. No LTR aka Betabuxxing.

LTR doesn't have to betabux...If you have height, a beard+small looksmaxxing like gymcelling can let you slay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
LTR doesn't have to betabux...If you have height, a beard+small looksmaxxing like gymcelling can let you slay.
You mean slaying like Chads slay, so slaying in the nightclub or on Tinder?

You mean slaying like Chads slay, so slaying in the nightclub or on Tinder?
What's your height? You just have to mog 80% of the male tinder population to slay.

Not just this site. In the past I used to be very succesful with women, and I mean 7/10's. But since then in the last 2-3 years their standards have increased to a mind-blowing extent to say the least. And I've got so many rejections in the past 2-3 years that that's fucked my mental state up more than this site.
Tinder single handedly did this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, RedPilledStemcel, FatmanO and 1 other person
I'"m lean and my lower third is 404. Plus what bothers me beside my lower third is the lack of zygos. That pic was before I started dying my eyebrows so ignore that lol.

Anyway I was already lean in this pic. I had no zygos and I still don't have them now (second pic).

Are implants the only way to get dominant zygos or is there another way that works?

'Im so fucking subhuman smfh. One more year like this and I'll rope, I'm done. Fuck my family, fuck my parents, they fucked me up, I'll go my own way [death] like a champ.
dude you are fine dont let anyone tell you otherwise just stop looking on the outside and start looking more on the inside

I can already do that tbh get avg girls but my standards went up, now I want 6/10 but Im a bit taller than you

Jfl at roping because you don’t have a prominent zygos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
OP READ CAREFULLY.

I alreafy told you on truerateme to leave this behind.

You have developed BDD and to be honest, we are worried about you. You need to ban yourself for a few months. You keep making post that show you are body insecure. Keep asking us for opinions. I do that too, I am like that, but you need to leave.

Its not that we dont want you, its just not good for you.
Tinder single handedly did this
Not in high school, but it gets much harder when your 18 tbh

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and GingerMan75
OP READ CAREFULLY.

You have developed BDD and to be honest, we are worried about you. You need to ban yourself for a few months. You keep making post that show you are body insecure. Keep asking us for opinions. I do that too, I am like that, but you need to leave.

Well, isn'T like 80% of us BDD here? :forcedsmile:

Well, isn'T like 80% of us BDD here? :forcedsmile:
Yes but the one you have is not good mental. Most live with it, you are bassicly posting everyday typing about details you cant change.

For example I dont have BDD. I just want 6/10 girls thats why Im looksmaxxing hard

I can already do that tbh get avg girls but my standards went up, now I want 6/10 but Im a bit taller than you
You're 1inch taller than me:feelskek::feelskek:

Yes but the one you have is not good mental. Most live with it, you are bassicly posting everyday typing about details you cant change.

For example I dont have BDD. I just want 6/10 girls thats why Im looksmaxxing hard
I don't want too much either. I just want to ascend to 6PSL at a minimum but rather 7PSL and I'll be glad,.

OP READ CAREFULLY.

Not in high school, but it gets much harder when your 18 tbh

True, i have noticed this strange phenomena where girls seem to want to date and fuck boys/men 17 and up, like guys in their late teens to all throughout 20s, you see this too ?

You said you had some GFs before, so their standards are higher now, but can u actually get one now?

True, i have noticed this strange phenomena where girls seem to want to date and fuck boys/men 17 and up, like guys in their late teens to all throughout 20s, you see this too ?
Yes, they like older guys. What TRP says is they have higher SMV. But truth is, the girls see them more developed and masculine as girls develop faster than man at 17, so they look for an older "protector". I do notice that, do you notice the same?
You're 1inch taller than me:feelskek::feelskek:
Nvm then lol. Are you lifting now?
I don't want too much either. I just want to ascend to 6PSL at a minimum but rather 7PSL and I'll be glad,.
youll never get to 7psl. Read the PSL sticky. Only a few people in the world are 7psl

You said you had some GFs before, so their standards are higher now, but can u actually get one now?
I don't know man, nowadays I just want ONS's with hot foids that's all. No LTRs

I don't know man, nowadays I just want ONS's with hot foids that's all. No LTRs
Well I think your looks should be enough for some tinder luck I think, but ofc it would be like super easy. Have you tried?

Well I think your looks should be enough for some tinder luck I think, but ofc it would be like super easy. Have you tried?
I'm not having much success on tinder these days fml

Yes, they like older guys. What TRP says is they have higher SMV. But truth is, the girls see them more developed and masculine as girls develop faster than man at 17, so they look for an older "protector". I do notice that, do you notice the same?

Nvm then lol. Are you lifting now?

youll never get to 7psl. Read the PSL sticky. Only a few people in the world are 7psl

Yeah, most girls in my schools almost all prefer guys 1-3 years older than them, at times even older.
Group of 17 year old girls legit talked about how there's this party with 19-23 year old guys they are going to whilst saying guys their age (17-19) are boys and they want men with some facial hair and stubble

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO

Have you toemaxxed?

?? Zygos are only really seen from the 3/4s angle. Your zygos are the widest thing on your face how are they lacking lol.

You have harmony and that's the most important thing. The other posters are right tbh. This site is corrupting your mind and making you overly focus on specific features instead of the big picture.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
What do you mean by not much success, what are your match rates etc?
Like 7 matches so far but I haven't had more matches in the past 4 days. 3 Beckys and 4 6/10's. wtf I'll give up

Like 7 matches so far but I haven't had more matches in the past 4 days. 3 Beckys and 4 6/10's. wtf I'll give up
Well, thats something at least, you have a base to ascend from.

Well, thats something at least, you have a base to ascend from.
Not really. In women's language, this means I should just gtfo because I'm not needed. It's over.

Not really. In women's language, this means I should just gtfo because I'm not needed. It's over.
Lol, you said you had like 10gfs, be tolerant to people who didnt even had a chance, leave the OVER option for them tbh

Attachments

• 20181207_182735 (1).jpg
    20181207_182735 (1).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 114
  • 20181207_182757 (1).jpg
    20181207_182757 (1).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 88