I have nothing to do with former user @Regrets Discord server

arlo_420

arlo_420

1# Ranked chud, RiRamaxxed🥷💪🦁
Joined
Dec 26, 2025
Posts
4,530
Reputation
14,260
I know my name has been floating around as I am in the server however I promise you on my moms hands I never sent a innapropriate message to a minour, or anyone for that matter! If these alligations are true then I am extreamly dissapointed in Regret, this is why you should quit porn as as you become more desensitised the more twisted matterial you will crave... Als o@greylurker is innocent I know he wouldent do anythign like that + inocent untill proven guilty
 
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_, Sensitive Young Boy, scuderia and 3 others
@_Jason_ @lowinhibragecel @Jordan Barrett @AutistKhan
 
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_, Jordan Barrett and shedontluv-U
I know my name has been floating around as I am in the server however I promise you on my moms hands I never sent a innapropriate message to a minour, or anyone for that matter! If these alligations are true then I am extreamly dissapointed in Regret, this is why you should quit porn as as you become more desensitised the more twisted matterial you will crave... Als o@greylurker is innocent I know he wouldent do anythign like that + no evidence
whats the story
 
  • Woah
Reactions: arlo_420
I know my name has been floating around as I am in the server however I promise you on my moms hands I never sent a innapropriate message to a minour, or anyone for that matter! If these alligations are true then I am extreamly dissapointed in Regret, this is why you should quit porn as as you become more desensitised the more twisted matterial you will crave... Als o@greylurker is innocent I know he wouldent do anythign like that + no evidence
Alright
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420
In regards to the former user @Regret, I don't even have Discord
 
  • JFL
Reactions: arlo_420
Nobody cares
 
  • +1
Reactions: callard
JFL at willfully joining anything owned by that degenerate
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: callard and scuderia
I know my name has been floating around as I am in the server however I promise you on my moms hands I never sent a innapropriate message to a minour, or anyone for that matter! If these alligations are true then I am extreamly dissapointed in Regret, this is why you should quit porn as as you become more desensitised the more twisted matterial you will crave... Als o@greylurker is innocent I know he wouldent do anythign like that + inocent untill proven guilty
Really good to know thanks

was very suprised to see your names so good that you guys weren't actually involved
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: _Jason_, scuderia and arlo_420
I know my name has been floating around as I am in the server however I promise you on my moms hands I never sent a innapropriate message to a minour, or anyone for that matter! If these alligations are true then I am extreamly dissapointed in Regret, this is why you should quit porn as as you become more desensitised the more twisted matterial you will crave... Als o@greylurker is innocent I know he wouldent do anythign like that + inocent untill proven guilty
If your lying then your going straight to my ignore list+report

Hopefully your not tho since your threads are interesting:DankPepe:
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420
I know my name has been floating around as I am in the server however I promise you on my moms hands I never sent a innapropriate message to a minour, or anyone for that matter! If these alligations are true then I am extreamly dissapointed in Regret, this is why you should quit porn as as you become more desensitised the more twisted matterial you will crave... Als o@greylurker is innocent I know he wouldent do anythign like that + inocent untill proven guilty
alr.
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420
Good to know Brah, i never believed that you were guilty.

If Regret actually did those things i hope he stays banned.
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia and arlo_420
If your lying then your going straight to my ignore list+report

Hopefully your not tho since your threads are interesting:DankPepe:
Report for what? Being invited to a Discord server I had nothing to do with
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia

Similar threads

AutistKhan
Replies
5
Views
45
fm30366
fm30366
isis_Bleach
Replies
4
Views
36
isis_Bleach
isis_Bleach
AutistKhan
Replies
0
Views
23
AutistKhan
AutistKhan
DIY.Suicide
Replies
3
Views
40
India lover 52
I
ICXCLuvr
Replies
6
Views
20
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top