I have problem texting girls. I can’t get them to text me first

not.lovable_Lawa

not.lovable_Lawa

15 yo mtn sensitive young man
Joined
Jun 25, 2026
Posts
1,401
Reputation
1,474
heck i even got my childhood girl friend back that I haven’t talked to since 4 years and after 3 days we just don’t talk anymore and ignore each other. So tips n shi would help a bro out
 
  • +1
Reactions: soutov and i<3cats
heck i even got my childhood girl friend back that I haven’t talked to since 4 years and after 3 days we just don’t talk anymore and ignore each other. So tips n shi would help a bro out
Don't try too hard to keep the conversation alive, but you can still send little things even if they're not that significant, or ask her to hang out. If she genuinely enjoys talking to you, she'll eventually have a reason to initiate on her own
 
  • +1
Reactions: not.lovable_Lawa
Texting is for losers
You should ask the girl to go out in the first week of talking and after the first date just switch to video calls :feelshmm:
Ofc you have to be at least mtn if you re not just cover your ugly face with the keyboard :lul:
 

Similar threads

n2on
Replies
11
Views
30
rot.
rot.
goodadvice
Replies
1
Views
10
Navity
Navity
Nyrо
Replies
14
Views
92
BecomingX
BecomingX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top