2015: 4
2016: 4
2017: 21
2018: 40
2019: 23
2020: 3

First met on night out: 52
First met online: 43
First met in work: 5 (4 from working as bouncer)

89 of these slays came on the first time of meeting them
10 slays came on the second time I met them
1 slay came after meeting her multiple times since I worked with her in a shop

I have slayed 13 of these girls on more than one occasion, the most times I've slayed the same girl has been 6, this was over the period of a 6 month "relationship" She was a mentally unstable JB so demanded that we labelled it a relationship

I will now go into some detail on what led me to pursuing 100 slays
My first 5 slays happened from nights out in first year of college, I got these while weighing between 70-75kg
I then went on a turbo natty bulk and stopped going out as much so had an 8 month dry spell
I then went to a festival weighing 92kg a couple of weeks after starting roids and slayed my first hot girl that day
I continued to gymcel but had issues with my skin so didn't wanna go out so the rest of my slays until the end of 2016 came from online
2017 was the first time I looked decent. I lost the face bloat, skin improved and I started tanning, also embraced undercut hairstyle etc
When summer 2017 came around I started going clubbing every week because I moved to a different city, finished college and was just working parttime
Once I hit 12 slays for the year in August, I set myself the goal to finish the year on 20 slays which I managed to do
In 2018 I had the goal to hit 20 slays again, I started the year on tren so hit 7 in January, then I took some weeks off but by April I had 14 slays
I had some slays in between while I wasn't roiding but in October I blasted my highest doses and was setting up tinder dates and going clubbing every few nights so got 15 slays in October.
I then got some more slays in December because I set a goal to hit 40 for the year
By the end of January 2019 I had reached 80 slays and this is where I realized I no longer had the drive to do it anymore, I had gotten some high quality validating slays that month so felt like I had pretty much done it all.
I did however feel like it would nag at me if I quit while being so close to 100 so I decided to keep going and just slay for the sake of slaying
I got 4 of my most recent slays thanks to working as a bouncer so it took little effort on my part

My goal now is to try get a high quality girlfriend, I will either go for 18 year olds I meet through bouncer game or I will start doing daygame on JBs

Was the slaying worth it? Because it has more or less made me not give a fuck about slaying anymore I think it was worth it
I have been desensitized to the female form, nothing really impresses me any more so I no longer feel the thirst
Only JB or babyfaced 18 year olds can excite me now

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, Amnesia, Deleted member 28414 and 17 others
Dude how old are you? your last sentence is a bit creepy ngl but good job I guess jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Aero, Navnith and 8 others
It took you 7 years to do what average woman does in a month

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aero, BrahminBoss, zeshama and 33 others
The heightpill in action, boys.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 685
in the basement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Navnith, Deleted member 20056, 11gaijin and 7 others
Slayer,I'm gonna start working as bouncer or just security once I'm looksmaxxed,

My gymcel brother works as one and he gets girls mirin him all the time.

What's your rating?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 5786, BigBoy and 4 others
bouncer on cock?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Slayerino, Deleted member 20056 and 10 others
Slayer,I'm gonna start working as bouncer or just security once I'm looksmaxxed,

My gymcel brother works as one and he gets girls mirin him all the time.

What's your rating?
I'm thinking about the same. I need job anyways when I go out to study, and bouncers job is easy. They literally just stand and sometimes flirt with women.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 1464
le ugga agga

Kudos for tracking such detail. Not all heroes wear capes.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
- .- .-.. . ... / ..-. .-. --- -- / - .... . / -... .- ... . -- . -. -

le ugga agga
giphy.gif

Thats disgusting

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Navnith, ShowerMaxxing, her and 1 other person
MIRIN' OP'S STDs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
@6ft1 thoughts on username?

@6ft8InTheNetherlands mogs @6ft7 gang which mogs @6ft5manlet which in return mogs @6ft4 which ubermogs @6ft1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
@6ft8InTheNetherlands mogs @6ft7 gang which mogs @6ft5manlet which in return mogs @6ft4 which ubermogs @6ft1
Ngl confident I face and strength mog all of them

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
WHAT?!?! meanwhile i will go my entire life without 1

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Not a word

Mark henry finger

R 8484226 1462523090 9325

Tenor 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, ascension, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
im gonna catch you up in SEA
currently:0

btw mirin
how about stds?
some crazy stories?
some interesting facts?
proof/pics?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 4416 and Slayerino
what are your best lifts tbh
Weight: 75kg (165 lbs)

Bench Press: 110 kg (240 lbs)

Squat: 160 kg (350 lbs), 100% sure I can squat more but haven't tested yet

Overhead press: 75 kg (165 lbs)

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I'm thinking about the same. I need job anyways when I go out to study, and bouncers job is easy. They literally just stand and sometimes flirt with women.

same here. just today i was talking to my kickbox trainer about this.

only thing I'm not looking forward to is the crazy drunk people trying to stab you

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
im gonna catch you up in SEA
currently:0

btw mirin
how about stds?
some crazy stories?
some interesting facts?
proof/pics?

Slay #61 was without a condom and the next day I had a wart on my dick
It went away after a week and I've had no issues since, I never got tested, approx 30 slays were without a condom

Something I forgot to mention was nationalities
Irish: 87
American: 3
Polish: 3
English: 2
Finnish: 1
Mexican: 1
Brazilian: 1
Filipino: 2

I have pics of 95 of my slays, can post whatever is requested

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Slayerino and Chico Chicowski
It went away after a week and I've had no issues since, I never got tested, approx 30 slays were without a condom

post some nudes, as much as yo ucan for an inspiration

post some nudes, as much as yo ucan for an inspiration

I legit have no nudes saved
Here are some of my best slays from over a 4 month period, I just included pics that showed their bodies best, could've cherrypicked better face pics tbh.
I posted to lookism so I can delete when I want

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
Do you approach in clubs etc or do girls come up to you? Say your going to enter a club to slay or hook up what do you do ?
All white slays ?
Ty.

No pics no care
Just another shit thread unless proven otherwise

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Oueyy, Deleted member 2403 and 3 others
Ok Christian Andersen greycel I totally believe you

N35MyDi

SmartSelect 20191012 231811 Firefox

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Do you approach in clubs etc or do girls come up to you? Say your going to enter a club to slay or hook up what do you do ?
All white slays ?
Ty.
Yeah I approach, I had effectively no game for the 2 year period where I got most of my club slays because I just drank to the point where I did everything on autopilot. I've had some of my slays approach me also
All white except 2 filipinos
No pics no care
Just another shit thread unless proven otherwise

post #33

I legit have no nudes saved
Here are some of my best slays from over a 4 month period, I just included pics that showed their bodies best, could've cherrypicked better face pics tbh.
I posted to lookism so I can delete when I want

holy shit,they are honestly ugly as fuck

[*] for Uk/IrishCels, yu better move out from this shitfole

holy shit,they are honestly ugly as fuck

[*] for Uk/IrishCels, yu better move out from this shitfole

you think you'll slay anything better than that in SEA?

Yeah I approach, I had effectively no game for the 2 year period where I got most of my club slays because I just drank to the point where I did everything on autopilot. I've had some of my slays approach me also
All white except 2 filipinos

post #33
Doesnt prove shit anyways

• +1
Reactions: Over
2013: 1
2014: 4
2015: 4
2016: 4
2017: 21
2018: 40
2019: 23
2020: 3

First met on night out: 52
First met online: 43
First met in work: 5 (4 from working as bouncer)

89 of these slays came on the first time of meeting them
10 slays came on the second time I met them
1 slay came after meeting her multiple times since I worked with her in a shop

I have slayed 13 of these girls on more than one occasion, the most times I've slayed the same girl has been 6, this was over the period of a 6 month "relationship" She was a mentally unstable JB so demanded that we labelled it a relationship

I will now go into some detail on what led me to pursuing 100 slays
My first 5 slays happened from nights out in first year of college, I got these while weighing between 70-75kg
I then went on a turbo natty bulk and stopped going out as much so had an 8 month dry spell
I then went to a festival weighing 92kg a couple of weeks after starting roids and slayed my first hot girl that day
I continued to gymcel but had issues with my skin so didn't wanna go out so the rest of my slays until the end of 2016 came from online
2017 was the first time I looked decent. I lost the face bloat, skin improved and I started tanning, also embraced undercut hairstyle etc
When summer 2017 came around I started going clubbing every week because I moved to a different city, finished college and was just working parttime
Once I hit 12 slays for the year in August, I set myself the goal to finish the year on 20 slays which I managed to do
In 2018 I had the goal to hit 20 slays again, I started the year on tren so hit 7 in January, then I took some weeks off but by April I had 14 slays
I had some slays in between while I wasn't roiding but in October I blasted my highest doses and was setting up tinder dates and going clubbing every few nights so got 15 slays in October.
I then got some more slays in December because I set a goal to hit 40 for the year
By the end of January 2019 I had reached 80 slays and this is where I realized I no longer had the drive to do it anymore, I had gotten some high quality validating slays that month so felt like I had pretty much done it all.
I did however feel like it would nag at me if I quit while being so close to 100 so I decided to keep going and just slay for the sake of slaying
I got 4 of my most recent slays thanks to working as a bouncer so it took little effort on my part

My goal now is to try get a high quality girlfriend, I will either go for 18 year olds I meet through bouncer game or I will start doing daygame on JBs

Was the slaying worth it? Because it has more or less made me not give a fuck about slaying anymore I think it was worth it
I have been desensitized to the female form, nothing really impresses me any more so I no longer feel the thirst
Only JB or babyfaced 18 year olds can excite me now
Show your face bro

• +1
Reactions: OverCoper
you think you'll slay anything better than that in SEA?
I hope to at least slay super slim chicks, maybe sth better
I hate this british phenotype of women

if you are indeed above average, you would slay 1000000000x better in ee

View attachment 274388

90% of my slays came on the first time meeting the girl, 10% came on second meeting
If you think you can slay above your looks level after just meeting the girl 30 minutes earlier you are delusional
Anyone I know with a hot girlfriend who's out of his league was beta orbiting for months
Yes EE girls are better, I dunno where you're from but American girls are gutter tier even compared to Irish/Brits
With that face I call it:
SmartSelect 20200219 224115 Firefox

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 20056 and 7 others
I realized at 20 it was worthless after 10 quality teens.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
I realized at 20 it was worthless after 10 quality teens.
what is your goal now? did you penetrate really good lookin jb?

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
View attachment 274388

90% of my slays came on the first time meeting the girl, 10% came on second meeting
If you think you can slay above your looks level after just meeting the girl 30 minutes earlier you are delusional
Anyone I know with a hot girlfriend who's out of his league was beta orbiting for months
Yes EE girls are better, I dunno where you're from but American girls are gutter tier even compared to Irish/Brits
Damn mirin if u r not larping. How did u proceed from meeting them to getting them into the bed? Its not that u have jeremy meeks looks(u dont look bad). :D

zzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:

How many were from coppers? :y'all::feelsgah::feelsgah: