I have reached 100 slays

Damn mirin if u r not larping. How did u proceed from meeting them to getting them into the bed? Its not that u have jeremy meeks looks(u dont look bad). :D
I only agree to meet girls from online if they agree to come over or if I have a strong sense that they will come back if we meet at a bar
I don't get girls numbers when I go out, same night slay or death

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and .👽.
I slayed 2 JB
One told me she loved me hundreds of times over the course of 6 months
The other one wanted just wanted rough sex so I gave her anal penetration for the first time
SmartSelect 20200219 224000 Gallery

Not really
His most amount of girls was 84 in 3 years.

If you do the math, it’s at about 1 new girl every 2 weeks.

84 different girls, either from online or clubbing, at 6’4 with a good body and decent face, especially if you’re actively trying to get laid as much as possible, is definitely believable within that time frame.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Slayerino and SHARK

84 different girls, either from online or clubbing, at 6’4 with a good body and decent face, especially if you’re actively trying to get laid as much as possible, is definitely believable within that time frame.
Yes and then he went back to mental asylum forum to brag about it, sure, that's what a real slayer would do.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 20056, Slayerino and 1 other person
Yes and then he went back to mental asylum forum to brag about it, sure, that's what a real slayer would do.
He’s been in the PSL space for years, even before he got successful with women, you think he wouldn’t want to post about how his life changed to the point of just wanting a LTR?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Slayerino and SHARK
He’s been in the PSL space for years, even before he got successful with women, you think he wouldn’t want to post about how his life changed to the point of just wanting a LTR?
No video/pics = tales from the basement

We've had enough larpers already.

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
No video/pics = tales from the basement

We've had enough larpers already.
So OP decided to wait years upon years, once lookism has practically died, to share a larp he could’ve invented and shared much earlier?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
what is your goal now? did you penetrate really good lookin jb?
Feeling better is the goal. It is a virtuous cycle with other long processes.
This morning, I looked at myself and thought "wow.. looks better than ever."
Not kidding. I recently saw an old photo of me when I was 23yo (my wife found it) and omg I've really aged well as the females of my family often say.

Still, the more I progress, the less I care.

Don't care about women that much too. I see their attraction but I have low sex drive at my age and meditation transmuted my sexual energy into something else more valuable. Plus, once you know females, it's even less interesting... and even dangerous.

Still, I fuck my pretty wife once or twice a week. I have too or she will get nuts.

Love yourselves bros.

So OP decided to wait years upon years, once lookism has practically died, to share a larp he could’ve invented and shared much earlier?
Idk and dont care how long he waited unless he looked like Amnesia or Salludon. It's all horse shit with no pics or videos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I'm less so interested in the numbers but how these slays came about...

I assume most are in nightclubs and bars? Describe your average approach.. and how do you get them back?

I believed for 2 seconds

Jk didnt believe shit and didnt read as well jfl

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Over

No man he had 40 in one year. Thats like 1 every week or so. I guess thats archievable if you really try, i dunno

No man he had 40 in one year. Thats like 1 every week or so. I guess thats archievable if you really try, i dunno
I think it’s like 1 new girl every 9-10 days. Again, if you’re a bouncer, or go clubbing frequently, not impossible. But yeah that one year with a new girl that often is the least believable, the 2 years where he got like 20 new girls each is definitely more believable.

bump

• WTF
Reactions: 6ft4
mirin- getting there myself 33 now

2013: 1
2014: 4
2015: 4
2016: 4
2017: 21
2018: 40
2019: 23
2020: 3

First met on night out: 52
First met online: 43
First met in work: 5 (4 from working as bouncer)

89 of these slays came on the first time of meeting them
10 slays came on the second time I met them
1 slay came after meeting her multiple times since I worked with her in a shop

I have slayed 13 of these girls on more than one occasion, the most times I've slayed the same girl has been 6, this was over the period of a 6 month "relationship" She was a mentally unstable JB so demanded that we labelled it a relationship

I will now go into some detail on what led me to pursuing 100 slays
My first 5 slays happened from nights out in first year of college, I got these while weighing between 70-75kg
I then went on a turbo natty bulk and stopped going out as much so had an 8 month dry spell
I then went to a festival weighing 92kg a couple of weeks after starting roids and slayed my first hot girl that day
I continued to gymcel but had issues with my skin so didn't wanna go out so the rest of my slays until the end of 2016 came from online
2017 was the first time I looked decent. I lost the face bloat, skin improved and I started tanning, also embraced undercut hairstyle etc
When summer 2017 came around I started going clubbing every week because I moved to a different city, finished college and was just working parttime
Once I hit 12 slays for the year in August, I set myself the goal to finish the year on 20 slays which I managed to do
In 2018 I had the goal to hit 20 slays again, I started the year on tren so hit 7 in January, then I took some weeks off but by April I had 14 slays
I had some slays in between while I wasn't roiding but in October I blasted my highest doses and was setting up tinder dates and going clubbing every few nights so got 15 slays in October.
I then got some more slays in December because I set a goal to hit 40 for the year
By the end of January 2019 I had reached 80 slays and this is where I realized I no longer had the drive to do it anymore, I had gotten some high quality validating slays that month so felt like I had pretty much done it all.
I did however feel like it would nag at me if I quit while being so close to 100 so I decided to keep going and just slay for the sake of slaying
I got 4 of my most recent slays thanks to working as a bouncer so it took little effort on my part

My goal now is to try get a high quality girlfriend, I will either go for 18 year olds I meet through bouncer game or I will start doing daygame on JBs

Was the slaying worth it? Because it has more or less made me not give a fuck about slaying anymore I think it was worth it
I have been desensitized to the female form, nothing really impresses me any more so I no longer feel the thirst
Only JB or babyfaced 18 year olds can excite me now
If she demanded you labelled it a relationship, what stopped you, was she unattractive or just mentally unstable?

I wish I would’ve kept keeping track but I stopped at 38 back in March xD

I’m guessing it’s like 50 now with like 47 of them being Asian. It’s to the point I forgot the girls faces cuz they look similar.

One time I was on a boat and this Asian girl was sitting across from me and took off her mask and looked just like a girl I had fucked

Same when I’m in Korea

• JFL
Reactions: Navnith
my 33

2017:1
2018:1
2019:3
2020:10
2021:9
2022:9

of the 33:
5 I slayed the second time i met them (these were like the hottest 5 as well hmmm)
1 I slayed the 4th time i met her
the other 27 I slayed the first time i met them

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
my 33

2017:1
2018:1
2019:3
2020:10
2021:9
2022:9

of the 33:
5 I slayed the second time i met them (these were like the hottest 5 as well hmmm)
1 I slayed the 4th time i met her
the other 27 I slayed the first time i met them
You were 21/22 in 2020 right?
If so then this supports my idea that slaying just gets easier all of a sudden around the age of 21 when you have had a few years to gymcel and gain facial improvements while you still have the high motivation levels to chase slays

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
You were 21/22 in 2020 right?
If so then this supports my idea that slaying just gets easier all of a sudden around the age of 21 when you have had a few years to gymcel and gain facial improvements while you still have the high motivation levels to chase slays

Yeah I turned 22 in 2020

I’d have probably been even more prolific that year if I hadn’t been cucked by covid for half of it + got a gf in September that year

It was the first year I finally had an impressive physique from gymcellint which gave my a big SMV boost for OLD

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 6ft4
I wish I was attractive

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
OP you remember me? Did you read/study any game resources to achieve this?

i relate to the last sentence

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26633
inkwels.org
obviously....

Last edited: