I have returned.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
It's been a while to say the least, anyway I'm back in this slum now.

I left because I got tired of how braindead the forum was from the TikTok invasion, and having to answer daily PMs from greycels wanting to ascend "all their bones non surgically". :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

My life has been going on normally although some things have changed.
I am steadily making money going towards my goal of ascending, there is also a girl at work I like...but I am not worthy yet.

Firstly I was mistyped as an INFP, I am actually an INTJ. @blackckatt @NordicMaxxer @StrangerDanger
Deep introspection and dialogue led me to comprehending Introverted Intuition and my cognitive function stack, for anyone interested we can discuss this. (Now in retrospect my Fox Vs. Knight thread was a clear cut example of Ni-Te at play).

Secondly, I have picked up reading.
I am currently devouring all of Dostoevsky's works. Some of the most incredible things I have laid eyes upon. Crime and Punishment humbled me, my mental framework is indistinguishable from that of Raskolnikov. Seeing the consequences of the actions based off of his ideology was something that humbled me to my core, and may have stopped me from going down a certain path in the future. @TsarTsar444 We should discuss Dostoevsky. Also everyone reading this feel free to recommend me good literature.

Thirdly, I have started writing philosophy and poetry. Mainly in the form of deeply expressive monologues discussing insights I have had about the world. @apemaxxed is also among the smartest people in this forums history unironically.

Well, how have you been?

@tristan18
@Skywalker
@ReadBooksEveryday
@IMOGYOU
@RAITEIII
@0hMan
@gr1ffiths
@sportsmogger
@DildoFaggins
@lightskinbengali
@Dele Alli Regen
@PointOfNoReturn
@BrahminBoss
@cytoplasm
@SurgeryEnjoyer
@DelonLover1999
@slayer69
@WishIwasChico
@pneumocystosis
@drop
@Xangsane
@Allandro
@appealmaxed

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, DelonLover1999, NordicMaxxer and 26 others
who are you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pride, BoredPrince, Skywalker and 35 others
crime and punishment is top notch

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, HarrierDuBois and TsarTsar444
I left because I got tired of how braindead the forum was from the TikTok invasion, and having to answer daily PMs from greycels wanting to ascend "all their bones non surgically". :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
idk who you are but this is funny asf

B7FB53A9 1962 48CD 99C9 8E1AD975A166

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Akhi, Gilbert_Durandal and 11 others
Remember this character?
Portrait evrart

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
dnrd did you cummed

I always recommend Crime and Punishment as well as Brothers Karamazov to people who have problems with reading books cause they are so good that you get engaged in the story of it all and in the case of the first one, you go into Raskolnikovs shoes fast and dwell deep into his mind where your palms start sweating like its you getting caught with the deeds he caused and it helps alot that he just seems relatable as a fellow abused dog ngl

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, n0rthface, Samsepioler and 1 other person

I am steadily making money going towards my goal of ascending, there is also a girl at work I like...but I am not worthy yet.

Firstly I was mistyped as an INFP, I am actually an INTJ. @blackckatt @NordicMaxxer @StrangerDanger
Deep introspection and dialogue led me to comprehending Introverted Intuition and my cognitive function stack, for anyone interested we can discuss this. (Now in retrospect my Fox Vs. Knight thread was a clear cut example of Ni-Te at play).

I am currently devouring all of Dostoevsky's works. Some of the most incredible things I have laid eyes upon. Crime and Punishment humbled me, my mental framework is indistinguishable from that of Raskolnikov. Seeing the consequences of the actions based off of his ideology was something that humbled me to my core, and may have stopped me from going down a certain path in the future. @TsarTsar444 We should discuss Dostoevsky. Also everyone reading this feel free to recommend me good literature.

Thirdly, I have started writing philosophy and poetry. Mainly in the form of deeply expressive monologues discussing insights I have had about the world. @apemaxxed is also among the smartest people in this forums history unironically.

Well, how have you been?

@tristan18
@Skywalker
@ReadBooksEveryday
@IMOGYOU
@RAITEIII
@0hMan
@gr1ffiths
@sportsmogger
@DildoFaggins
@lightskinbengali
@Dele Alli Regen
@PointOfNoReturn
@BrahminBoss
@cytoplasm
@SurgeryEnjoyer
@DelonLover1999
@slayer69
@WishIwasChico
@pneumocystosis
@drop
@Xangsane
@Allandro
@appealmaxed
Sup

I always recommend Crime and Punishment as well as Brothers Karamazov to people who have problems with reading books cause they are so good that you get engaged in the story of it all and in the case of the first one, you go into Raskolnikovs shoes fast and dwell deep into his mind where your palms start sweating like its you getting caught with the deeds he caused and it helps alot that he just seems relatable as a fellow abused dog ngl
I forced my mother to read it, and she almost broke down at the horse scene. She was shaken, and she barely touched the book afterwards. The Brother's Karamazov is insane; I am currently reading it. I really enjoy the trio of every character representing a high-pedigree archetype of human existence instead of being morally gray and ambiguous. One of the reasons The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly is my favorite movie is that I really adore the time when characters were pure representations of an aspect of humanity instead of all of these poorly written morally gray anti-heroes that have been popping up lately. Also, I read Notes from Underground, holy shit. As much as I loved Crime and Punishment, no other book was as cagefuel and entertaining as that one. The first sixty pages are nothing but a constant back-to-back monologue of philosophical and psychological revelations; you CANNOT skim that book at all.

I refused to sit down, that is why you make Composure your signature skill, although Inland Empire was probably my favorite since it was the one I related to the most.
The best to me was that woman that lives in the hotel and gets caught by being the assassin of the corpse with the armor hanging. (If i remember correctly). Amazing story change.

I also hated the kid that throwed stones. He was very well written.

• +1
No one knows who u are now bro even if they knew u ur old news innit it’s all about @Diarrhoea now fuk off oldhead

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Deleted member 51465
greetings saar

users making return threads as if they are internet celebrities is so fucking funny, welcome back boyo :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy, BoredPrince, N1666 and 10 others
i dont give a shit mate

Cheers

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and N1666
I forced my mother to read it, and she almost broke down at the horse scene. She was shaken, and she barely touched the book afterwards. The Brother's Karamazov is insane; I am currently reading it. I really enjoy the trio of every character representing a high-pedigree archetype of human existence instead of being morally gray and ambiguous. One of the reasons The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly is my favorite movie is that I really adore the time when characters were pure representations of an aspect of humanity instead of all of these poorly written morally gray anti-heroes that have been popping up lately. Also, I read Notes from Underground, holy shit. As much as I loved Crime and Punishment, no other book was as cagefuel and entertaining as that one. The first sixty pages are nothing but a constant back-to-back monologue of philosophical and psychological revelations; you CANNOT skim that book at all.
Have you read The Idiot by him ?
It's one of my favorites

• +1
Reactions: wollet2

Well, how have you been?

@tristan18
@Skywalker
@ReadBooksEveryday
@IMOGYOU
@RAITEIII
@0hMan
@gr1ffiths
@sportsmogger
@DildoFaggins
@lightskinbengali
@Dele Alli Regen
@PointOfNoReturn
@BrahminBoss
@cytoplasm
@SurgeryEnjoyer
@DelonLover1999
@slayer69
@WishIwasChico
@pneumocystosis
@drop
@Xangsane
@Allandro
@appealmaxed
You was my first ever profile post

• Woah
Excuse me, but who exactly are you?

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy
users making return threads as if they are internet celebrities is so fucking funny, welcome back boyo :feelsokman:
Easy there, I WAS the main character of this forum, the prodigal son, not some dipshit graycel with a negative post to rep ratio.

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blackckatt, Gilbert_Durandal, N1666 and 4 others
Welcome back

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

Well, how have you been?

@tristan18
@Skywalker
@ReadBooksEveryday
@IMOGYOU
@RAITEIII
@0hMan
@gr1ffiths
@sportsmogger
@DildoFaggins
@lightskinbengali
@Dele Alli Regen
@PointOfNoReturn
@BrahminBoss
@cytoplasm
@SurgeryEnjoyer
@DelonLover1999
@slayer69
@WishIwasChico
@pneumocystosis
@drop
@Xangsane
@Allandro
@appealmaxed
why didnt you tag me

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Have you read The Idiot by him ?
It's one of my favorites
I have it in the shelf, haven't gotten around to reading it yet. Have been constantly busy with Crime and Punishment, Notes from Undergound, The Brother's Karamazov at the moment.

• +1
Reactions: shabby890

Welcome back

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: raumDEuter, LancasteR, Samsepioler and 1 other person

Well, how have you been?

@tristan18
@Skywalker
@ReadBooksEveryday
@IMOGYOU
@RAITEIII
@0hMan
@gr1ffiths
@sportsmogger
@DildoFaggins
@lightskinbengali
@Dele Alli Regen
@PointOfNoReturn
@BrahminBoss
@cytoplasm
@SurgeryEnjoyer
@DelonLover1999
@slayer69
@WishIwasChico
@pneumocystosis
@drop
@Xangsane
@Allandro
@appealmaxed
Welcome back brother!
It is really great to have you back
I am also happy to hear that you are getting near your ascension and that things are going well for you

• +1
Welcome back brother!
It is really great to have you back
I am also happy to hear that you are getting near your ascension and that things are going well for you
How are you doing? One of the few Nessman enjoyers. @StrangerDanger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StrangerDanger and IMOGYOU
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and HarrierDuBois
I am doing great thank you for asking, a couple of bad days here and there but I’m well in general
For me it's more like a couple of GOOD days here and there, but my general structural outline will allow for me to escape this hell in time.
Yeah it is rare to see a nessman enthusiast here, he is my inspiration honestly
C1d1e260796e08016676432a24933d59

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
i’m istp. glad there’s another dostoevsky enjoyer on here as well

• +1
i’m istp. glad there’s another dostoevsky enjoyer on here as well
@deadmanwalking is a pseudo-ISTP, set him straight. But yes most of .org is IxxP, this is true. Also Dostoevsky is incredible, beautiful artist.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and NorwoodAscender
@deadmanwalking is a pseudo-ISTP, set him straight. But yes most of .org is IxxP, this is true. Also Dostoevsky is incredible, beautiful artist.
I have never actually read Crime and Punishment though somehow. Only Brothers and the idiot. Thinking about seeing if they have it at my Uni’s Library.

• +1
I am genuine ISTP stop coping, pseudo is reserved for the coping low sentience morons

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
This guy thinks he's a Ti-Se jfl @NorwoodAscender.
Fuck you man why are you trying to make fun of me what is there to “flex” when it comes to cognitive functions

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, BrahminBoss, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blackckatt and BrahminBoss
amazing, now we just need to bring the rest of the swedes back :love:
Based, we should start a .org book club

• +1
You made a mistake coming back

• So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss
dnrd faggot

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Deleted member 51465, BearBoy and 1 other person
who are you
You know you have been gone for a while when you have 2024cels unironically upvoting that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NordicMaxxer, IMOGYOU and NorwoodAscender
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, Gilbert_Durandal, Samsepioler and 2 others
Not a single word

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
You know you have been gone for a while when you have 2024cels unironically upvoting that.
average org member after being gone for 2 weeks

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
Did u get kitty ?