I have a big problem.

StalinCel

StalinCel

Communist incel
(This story was all in Minecraft!!! NOT in real life. I repeat. It was in Minecraft, and NOT in real life. This is for the policecels.)
I was coming back from school. And i didn't enter my building i live in cause a hot girl was following. And i tried to follow her, to gropemaxx/harassmentmaxx her. I went quite far away from my building. She noticed me two times. And i chickened out and ran back to my building fast (cauze my mon and sister would come and I'd have to open to them, and if they came back before me I'd be cooked. Now I'm worried that the foid will tell someone. She's from my school i think and she might know some of my classmates. What if she tells them?? What if she tells the police?? What if she tells the school?? We're going on a 4-day school trip tomorrow. I MESSED UP. The fact that i chickened out, means that my DarkTriadmaxxing doesn't have any progress. FUCK. Help me. @Vermilioncore

• JFL
Reactions: Detective, Vermilioncore, Mr Test and 4 others
I might have just destroyed my life out of sheer stupidity. FUCK. HELP @Vermilioncore this is urgent.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
schizophrenia.org

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Clqs, try2beme and StalinCel
@Vermilioncore come here FAST. What should i do??

• +1
Hire a jewish lawyer, it's the only way out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fxckz, starvecell, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
pray that nothing happens @Vermilioncore

• +1
Pray to whatever higher power you believe in, that i get zero trouble from this shit.

Time to move countries bro, change identity and settle down with babushka for rest of your life potato farming

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz and ShowerMaxxing
(This story was all in Minecraft!!! NOT in real life. I repeat. It was in Minecraft, and NOT in real life. This is for the policecels.)
I was coming back from school. And i didn't enter my building i live in cause a hot girl was following. And i tried to follow her, to gropemaxx/harassmentmaxx her. I went quite far away from my building. She noticed me two times. And i chickened out and ran back to my building fast (cauze my mon and sister would come and I'd have to open to them, and if they came back before me I'd be cooked. Now I'm worried that the foid will tell someone. She's from my school i think and she might know some of my classmates. What if she tells them?? What if she tells the police?? What if she tells the school?? We're going on a 4-day school trip tomorrow. I MESSED UP. The fact that i chickened out, means that my DarkTriadmaxxing doesn't have any progress. FUCK. Help me. @Vermilioncore
So what if she tells the police? If you didn't commit any crime there's nothing they can do.

Time to move countries bro, change identity and settle down with babushka for rest of your life potato farming
I need logical answers. I was FUCKING stupid. Why did i chicken out?? I should have done it. Now that i backed off, she'll think that I'm a Beta Male coward creep. And NOT a Dark Triad Alpha.

I need logical answers. I was FUCKING stupid. Why did i chicken out?? I should have done it. Now that i backed off, she'll think that I'm a Beta Male coward creep. And NOT a Dark Triad Alpha.
Did you actually commit any crime bro? Or just overthinking?

Shotgun Implants ASAP

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
So what if she tells the police? If you didn't commit any crime there's nothing they can do.
She could accuse me of TRYING to assault (probably she thought i was gonna rapemaxx her. So that's even worse.) her. That's still a crime. Even if she doesn't tell the police, she could tell the school. Or she could tell other girls (or generally students) from my school about this. And my life would be ruined. What if this happens?? We're supposed to be going on a 4-day trip tomorrow. I'm scared shitless.

Did you actually commit any crime bro? Or just overthinking?
I TRIED to grab her ass, which by the Jewish Society's standards is assault/harassment. So yeah, it's an attempted crime. So legally, still a crime, period.

@Vermilioncore cmoonnn. Where are you when i need you the most??

Me too. I got a big problem inside my pants.

Did u follow a Woman?

dnrd but stalin is a fag

Nigga tagged @Vermilioncore so many times as if he is his master and he his dog

• JFL
Reactions: randomop
Nigga tagged @Vermilioncore so many times as if he is his master and he his dog
He's one of the very few people that can help me with this problem.

That girl even has a boyfriend. What if she tells HIM about me (she saw my face)?? I'M FUCKING COOKED. I SHOULDN'T HAVE CHICKENED OUT :cry::cry:

That girl even has a boyfriend. What if she tells HIM about me (she saw my face)?? I'M FUCKING COOKED. I SHOULDN'T HAVE CHICKENED OUT :cry::cry:
Nigga gonna beat ur ass lmao

You are done for socially if she tells anyone

You could just pretend it never happenedand pray she doesn't tell anyone

You coul also find her again and formally apologize to her saying something like " I just wanted to ask you out but forgot I was sub5 blah blah blah " :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel
Hopefully her Chad boyfriend won't elbow you in your fucking face, I would do that if my SO had stalker

a kid i went to school with got accused by a girl of doing pretty much the same thing (following her home, acting weird by trying to touch her) and the school officials called a police officer in to talk to him and teach him a lesson and after that it was pretty much over for his social life

She could accuse me of TRYING to assault (probably she thought i was gonna rapemaxx her. So that's even worse.) her. That's still a crime. Even if she doesn't tell the police, she could tell the school. Or she could tell other girls (or generally students) from my school about this. And my life would be ruined. What if this happens?? We're supposed to be going on a 4-day trip tomorrow. I'm scared shitless.
Stop being so scared. If the police try and talk to you there are five words you gotta tell them, "I have nothing to say." Just repeat it as many times as you have to until they go away.

If the school tries talking to you about it tell em the same thing I told you to tell the police. What's the worst they can do? Give you a vacation?

If she tells other girls and they try and confront you there are three words you need to say to them, "Shut up bitch."

• +1
You are done for socially if she tells anyone

You could just pretend it never happenedand pray she doesn't tell anyone

You coul also find her again and formally apologize to her saying something like " I just wanted to ask you out but forgot I was sub5 blah blah blah " :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I'm NOT a sub5 bro. I'm somewhere between MTN and Prettyboylite. I also wear glasses. I have some flaws, but I'm certainly NOT ugly, in the slightest. I'm above average. I don't know exact rating, but you get the idea.

You gotta just get over the fright and be brave and know that nothing will happen

• +1
a kid i went to school with got accused by a girl of doing pretty much the same thing (following her home, acting weird by trying to touch her) and the school officials called a police officer in to talk to him and teach him a lesson and after that it was pretty much over for his social life
Oh fucking shit.

@Vermilioncore how can i avoid any consequences?? And how can i be more brave next time??

Was that kid a sub5 or something?? Because that changes the discussion by a LOT. I'm certainly NOT a sub5.

@Vermilioncore how can i avoid any consequences?? And how can i be more brave next time??
You have to let the fear dissipate. Fear is for the weak. Just be cautious, calculated, and smart.

Was that kid a sub5 or something?? Because that changes the discussion by a LOT. I'm certainly NOT a sub5.
no he was slightly above average but NT pill is real, honestly your best bet is it tell her it was a dare or something from you friends that way it seems more NT and not like you are a creepy loser that can’t get girls

no he was slightly above average but NT pill is real, honestly your best bet is it tell her it was a dare or something from you friends that way it seems more NT and not like you are a creepy loser that can’t get girls
I was trying to look Dark Triad. Maybe if i actually did it instead of running at the last moment, it would seem Dark Triad instead of creepy. Idk.

I was trying to look Dark Triad. Maybe if i actually did it instead of running at the last moment, it would seem Dark Triad instead of creepy. Idk.
do you look dark triad? how tall are you? do you have a big frame? you can’t just act dark triad, if you look like a skinny short dude with a non super masculine face, acting dark triad is percieved as antisocial, you need to act how you look

do you look dark triad? how tall are you? do you have a big frame? you can’t just act dark triad, if you look like a skinny short dude with a non super masculine face, acting dark triad is percieved as antisocial, you need to act how you look
I don't look very Dark Triad. But i don't look like a cuck either. I'm VERY tall. My frame is thin unfortunately. I'm workoutmaxxing the last months so i have a slim-athletic physique. Still relatively thin and skinny but I don't look like a wendigo. It's good. My face is quite feminine looking but because of Mewing and stuff like that it's become a little more masculine. Having my eyebrows down makes me look psycho and Dark Triad. So i do that. Overall, I'm about 55-60% in the Dark Triad spectrum in terms of looks. I'm also trying to psychomaxx my personality but it's not working. If it worked, i would've slapped that foid's ass hard.

I don't look very Dark Triad. But i don't look like a cuck either. I'm VERY tall. My frame is thin unfortunately. I'm workoutmaxxing the last months so i have a slim-athletic physique. Still relatively thin and skinny but I don't look like a wendigo. It's good. My face is quite feminine looking but because of Mewing and stuff like that it's become a little more masculine. Having my eyebrows down makes me look psycho and Dark Triad. So i do that. Overall, I'm about 55-60% in the Dark Triad spectrum in terms of looks. I'm also trying to psychomaxx my personality but it's not working. If it worked, i would've slapped that foid's ass hard.
most important are you in west bc girls in west will burn you at the stake for shit like that from my experience

most important are you in west bc girls in west will burn you at the stake for shit like that from my experience
My country is geographically Eastern Europe, but politically Western Europe. I can't say exactly where I'm from. But, you know.

If you're actually Dark Triad (and at least MTN) , they won't.

wtf kys faggot

Go rope now nigger