I have so many JBWmaxxers in my family its crazy

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
I have family all over the world tbh.

Two of my great uncles are in Africa, Uganda, one of them even somehow is a national hero of some sorts there jfl (not gonna specify even has wikipedia page).

Another great uncle of me lived in America his entire life, now he has broken up with his wife and has gone to Thailand at 65 (already has a new 20 year younger wife that will take care of him until his death)

In America I have family with a house in Montana (although thats not really jbw tbh, still german immigrants in foreign lands)´. Even was their to visit, amazing nature and very sparse population density, amazing area to retire.

Weirldy no one in South America, I plan to do this.

Going to 3rd world countries mogs, you will find german communities in every country, its crazy.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, to be human, Deleted member 5815 and 6 others
JBW doesn’t exist only just be tall and just be rich exists. Because Europeans are associated with wealth JBW exists but it’s not a pure causality. Ideal pheno is light brown. Shut yourself in a dark room and masturbate three times and analyse white and light brown ppl.Light brown mogs. I mean skin tone not ethnicity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 16501 and 2 others
JBW doesn’t exist only just be tall and just be rich exists. Because Europeans are associated with wealth JBW exists but it’s not a pure causality. Ideal pheno is light brown. Shut yourself in a dark room and masturbate three times and analyse white and light brown ppl.Light brown mogs. I mean skin tone not ethnicity
Just Be Western it is then.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
cope bhai! You lucked out to be 6'3 as an Indian, but NOTHING beats jbw in foreign lands. They LUUUUURVE the white skin

cope bhai! You lucked out to be 6'3 as an Indian, but NOTHING beats jbw in foreign lands. They LUUUUURVE the white skin
They love the money. White skin is disgusting it looks like Fevicol. Tanned Anglos like delon and gandy mog,pale rotter whites don’t.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 16501