I have so much anger inside me - I want to emotionally ruin women

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I'm going back to my anger phase, I had this when I was 17 before. This feeling of anger, injustice and hatred isn't new to me. I expected myself to slip back into my old ways tbh, it's been a while since I took LSD. I know as soon as I drop LSD, I'm going to drop this shit.

But there is so much I am angry about, I hate the idea that women see me as a backup because of things I can't control like height, I hate that my value as a human and as a man by women is so low because I wasn't born with the right genes, I hate the fact that women see me as inferior because my jaw isn't strong. I hate everything about it, the fact that in the future I will be in bed with a woman and one day she won't feel like having sex with me, while she replays memories of her being fucked by a chad in college. I hate the fact I am texting girls things like "lets go for coffee" whereas chads are texting girls "lets fuck", I hate everything about it.

God has assigned me this bullshit role of betabux, my parents, society, peers and the media have told me this was my role. But I refuse. I said "no". I don't fear the idea of dying alone, nor do I fear the idea of being single forever. If I have to die alone like a dog, so be it. I refuse to accept this fate. After the blackpills I've seen, after I've seen how chads are treated, I cannot go back.

I am angry too, I've taken too many nietzsche and schopenhauer-pills, I now have such a pessimistic view on humanity and even when talking to my parents and others, I just feel disconnected. It sometimes feel like I am observing people from an outside perspective, my parents are highly islamic and their ideas of morality just annoy me at this point. It's obvious their sense of superiority stems from them being religious, god gets to define "good" and "bad". Good and bad aren't real, there is no fucking objective morality.

I cannot accept this shit, even now this MQNP girl is asking to get coffee with me I don't even want to meet her. I just think of blackpilled shit and realise that I am not of high enough SMV to pull off the shit I want to do.

I also have realised that I probably will never be able to slay, even though I am NT af. I'm going to probably have LTRs only, I don't have the traits needed for short term relationships.

I have a lot of anger, I have come to a lot of "truths" - there are no truths, only interpretations. But these "truths" have made me more angry than ever, I now want to looksmax to cause emotional pain to girls. I want to lie about being loving and then ghost these girls and hurt them emotionally. The fact they see me as such a lesser being angers me. I am a human, I am a son, a brother, a friend, I am not a betabux.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 16453, Rt-Rust1 and 19 others
@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Take a break from the internet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin, FrameMogger, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
I'm going back to my anger phase, I had this when I was 17 before. This feeling of anger, injustice and hatred isn't new to me. I expected myself to slip back into my old ways tbh, it's been a while since I took LSD. I know as soon as I drop LSD, I'm going to drop this shit.

But there is so much I am angry about, I hate the idea that women see me as a backup because of things I can't control like height, I hate that my value as a human and as a man by women is so low because I wasn't born with the right genes, I hate the fact that women see me as inferior because my jaw isn't strong. I hate everything about it, the fact that in the future I will be in bed with a woman and one day she won't feel like having sex with me, while she replays memories of her being fucked by a chad in college. I hate the fact I am texting girls things like "lets go for coffee" whereas chads are texting girls "lets fuck", I hate everything about it.

God has assigned me this bullshit role of betabux, my parents, society, peers and the media have told me this was my role. But I refuse. I said "no". I don't fear the idea of dying alone, nor do I fear the idea of being single forever. If I have to die alone like a dog, so be it. I refuse to accept this fate. After the blackpills I've seen, after I've seen how chads are treated, I cannot go back.

I am angry too, I've taken too many nietzsche and schopenhauer-pills, I now have such a pessimistic view on humanity and even when talking to my parents and others, I just feel disconnected. It sometimes feel like I am observing people from an outside perspective, my parents are highly islamic and their ideas of morality just annoy me at this point. It's obvious their sense of superiority stems from them being religious, god gets to define "good" and "bad". Good and bad aren't real, there is no fucking objective morality.

I cannot accept this shit, even now this MQNP girl is asking to get coffee with me I don't even want to meet her. I just think of blackpilled shit and realise that I am not of high enough SMV to pull off the shit I want to do.

I also have realised that I probably will never be able to slay, even though I am NT af. I'm going to probably have LTRs only, I don't have the traits needed for short term relationships.

I have a lot of anger, I have come to a lot of "truths" - there are no truths, only interpretations. But these "truths" have made me more angry than ever, I now want to looksmax to cause emotional pain to girls. I want to lie about being loving and then ghost these girls and hurt them emotionally. The fact they see me as such a lesser being angers me. I am a human, I am a son, a brother, a friend, I am not a betabux.
You are dumb actually. I saw a brown dude making out with a white becky the other night. You are confused from this forum. Good luck and don't hurt women, they are physically weaker and it is your role to provide happiness and stable mental health to those around you, as a man, this is your role.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, 11gaijin, Rt-Rust1 and 12 others
I can relate to the anger
The only way for you to escape is through statusmaxing
Pretty much all those rappers with "lil" in their name are turbomanlet framecels yet they slay due to clout

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin, the BULL, Deleted member 18840 and 2 others
You are dumb actually. I saw a brown dude making out with a white becky the other night. You are confused from this forum. Good luck and don't hurt women, they are physically weaker and it is your role to provide happiness and stable mental health to those around you, as a man, this is your role.
You're acting as though I have never touched a woman. I'm not going to physically hurt women JFL. Nigga women will never see me as hookup, only LTR. It's fucking over for me

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, GetShrekt, Danish_Retard and 3 others
I can relate to the anger
The only way for you to escape is through statusmaxing
Pretty much all those rappers with "lil" in their name are turbomanlet framecels yet they slay due to clout
I am trying to statusmaxx in my shit town by fighting amateur MMA, but that won't be enough dude. I need to get into politics or some other crazy shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 5467, Danish_Retard and 3 others
You're acting as though I have never touched a woman. I'm not going to physically hurt women JFL. Nigga women will never see me as hookup, only LTR. It's fucking over for me
Im not assuming shit, im going off your ER style incel philosophy and the writing style you had. It seems pathetic. If you want hookups you will have to go for your own standards or lower them.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Im not assuming shit, im going off your ER style incel philosophy and the writing style you had. It seems pathetic. If you want hookups you will have to go for your own standards or lower them.
JFL if you think I am anything similar to ER. ER is a fucking psycho with issues. It angers me how women don't see me as human tbh

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 14693
i relate to every word.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
You know who else was angry
78931A45 9C04 4243 B8BF DA6B04A90B61

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 14905, chawaje and 2 others
I think you are suffering from having high trust pheno and your height. Both these traits compounded will make you not taken serious by men and looked as betabuxx by women. I think if you want this to change you need to keep mma maxxing, roid, grow a beard past a stubble, and go against your nature and become a roadman. I think mascmaxxing will be the solution to your issues but I'm not certain. I think you feel perhaps that your persona and your words and actions are not perceived properly by others because of your looks. High trust pheno and height is hard to fix considering you won't get ll unless you become a serious lift maxxer like Amnesia.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and FrameMogger

Just get a nice QT bengalideshi girl and she will love you and you won’t have to suffer anymore. Get one from backhome though not from here.

I relate women will only see me as an LTR as well… (expect ethnic women thue see me as an ons but only an ons) I want an Ethnic GF but theh just want sex with me :feelsrope: but white women only want LTR with me I’m fucked beyond compare

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and FrameMogger
Female Nature is indeed brutal tbh.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, GetShrekt and Deleted member 16275
cum and dump

• +1
If I was good looking and tall to a point women just dmed me and approached me in public I would emotionally traumatize them so hard by tricking them into believing Im ltring them and one day I'll tell them Im into rimling and after she's done licking my ass I tell her it was great but she is ruined to me and I dump her

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, chawaje, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
there would be some hope if you lived in burger land or something tbh but in the UK there is no hope, no salvation. only suffering

• +1
things I can't control like height
my jaw isn't strong
feel you on this thread brother and glad to hear ur not actually gay

But there is 2 very simple solutions to this pain you are feeling. They are the only way to fix this problem and stop feeling like this. If you don't, you will feel like this forever as life will continue being the same

I suppose this represents the difference between the "Failed Normie" and the "Truecel". I've always held the outsider perspective, and this manifested as a very young child.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Moggable
Good post bro, most of us here relate completely.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, FailedNormieManlet and FrameMogger
I think you are suffering from having high trust pheno and your height. Both these traits compounded will make you not taken serious by men and looked as betabuxx by women. I think if you want this to change you need to keep mma maxxing, roid, grow a beard past a stubble, and go against your nature and become a roadman. I think mascmaxxing will be the solution to your issues but I'm not certain. I think you feel perhaps that your persona and your words and actions are not perceived properly by others because of your looks. High trust pheno and height is hard to fix considering you won't get ll unless you become a serious lift maxxer like Amnesia.
High trust pheno is cucked beyond belief. I’m lifting weights atm and can’t grow a beard yet, I do think once I grow a beard and get jacked as well as fight MMA, maybe then I’d be seen in a better light. But it’s brutally over for my high trust face man. I’ll just lie and cheat on girls tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Sigmamale

Think about your ancestors and all the battles they fought. Thousands of years of your ancient family reproduced successfully to you point. They made, and so can you. Many family lines ended through wars, famine, etc but yours made it. And also their is a tipping point in everything. Things are bad with the advent of social media , rampant feminism, and online dating. But you can find some more normal bitches by looking for ones that aren't social media whores, dont use online dating, don't go to the bar/club scene. You would find more value their. Many men have given up now. But you can't.

Hard times are coming. And now more then ever the world needs strong men, as soon these bitches will realize why the patriarchy was made in the first place as difficult times will bring back us to our more tribal roots where community was much more an element.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and FailedNormieManlet

Ah shit I thought you were NT

• +1
was just thinking about nietzsche propositions in the shower shit loweky sad af

Last edited:
  • +1

this always makes me cage :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and FailedNormieManlet

I also have realised that I probably will never be able to slay
, even though I am NT af. I'm going to probably have LTRs only, I don't have the traits needed for short term relationships.

I understand your frustrations

god did not decide anything, it is predetermined mostly by your genetics and environment.

your mother decided 50% of your genetics who to mate with, now look your father and ask yourself could your mother have done a better job finding better genetics for the offspring (you) to build next generation better survival machines replicators. can you really blame/hate women for not wanting the best for their offspring?

religions are marvel hero comics tier larp cope anyways written tales from the basement

btw by any chance have you tried being 6'3 and having a face like this guy

Slaying is cope anyways, be grateful for your life the limited time you have being alive

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and FailedNormieManlet
I understand your frustrations

god did not decide anything, it is predetermined mostly by your genetics and environment.

your mother decided 50% of your genetics who to mate with, now look your father and ask yourself could your mother have done a better job finding better genetics for the offspring (you) to build next generation better survival machines replicators. can you really blame/hate women for not wanting the best for their offspring?

religions are marvel hero comics tier larp cope anyways written tales from the basement

btw by any chance have you tried being 6'3 and having a face like this guy

View attachment 1646993

Slaying is cope anyways, be grateful for your life the limited time you have being alive
I'll forever simp for nana

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Tbh bro, I'm more frusturated with shit. But I do hope if I looksmax enough shit will change
Yea your gonna feel better for sure. You might mentally still feel like the pre looksmax version so what helped me in the short run was fucking a hot escort. Fucking a girl you really want and then following true will boost confidence and not make you worried about what foids think of you.

Only problem is after a few months your confidence is reduced. A good friend would help a lot but everyone around me is a bunch of blue pilled feminist cucks who thought covid is a big fucking deal even though it was no more dangerous then the flu. I don’t see value in being friends with some dumbfuck normie.

• +1
Yea your gonna feel better for sure. You might mentally still feel like the pre looksmax version so what helped me in the short run was fucking a hot escort. Fucking a girl you really want and then following true will boost confidence and not make you worried about what foids think of you.

Only problem is after a few months your confidence is reduced. A good friend would help a lot but everyone around me is a bunch of blue pilled feminist cucks who thought covid is a big fucking deal even though it was no more dangerous then the flu. I don’t see value in being friends with some dumbfuck normie.
I'm pretty lucky, I have a mixed group of normie and redpilled friends irl - I redpilled some normies JFL.

I do think maybe once I ascend fully I'll feel better. But that feeling of being lied to is still stuck in my head

I'm pretty lucky, I have a mixed group of normie and redpilled friends irl - I redpilled some normies JFL.

I do think maybe once I ascend fully I'll feel better. But that feeling of being lied to is still stuck in my head
You already ascended though right? Plus the only looksmax that you can do is go to the gym, you’ll still be a 5’5 curry no offence

• +1
You already ascended though right? Plus the only looksmax that you can do is go to the gym, you’ll still be a 5’5 curry no offence
gym, beard and statusmaxxing nigga

Send me pics of your nt smile

• +1
  • JFL
Gym looks kinda shit on short people beard as well. How are you getting status
MMAmaxxing, people will follow me in my small town - esp ethnics

Look man all you can do in this life is be grateful and live to the best of your abilities. :yes:

Max out what you can & be satisfied.:yes:

Because as bad you think you have it… guess what - theres niggas out there who got it 10x worse.:yes:

Why do you have and they don’t? And Why was your soul chosen to inhabit this specific vessel or not that one? Who knows? Only God knows.:yes:

One thing we humans do know is that we were put here for a purpose. Designed. Intelligently. And not without reason.:yes:

Therefore, there no use in being angry at something unchangeable or what God has chosen for you. Perhaps it’s a test. Ultimately, he knows better than us.:yes:

It may be something from our human perspective that something we see as good but in the great picture is actually harmful for us. And vice versa.:yes:

And lastly one must never despair. This worldly life isnt meant to be the end all be all. You are also not your worldly body. You are a soul who was specifically chosen to reside in this physical vessel chosen by God for his greater reasons.:yes:

Jabir ibn Abdullah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, passed through the market from a higher part of the city and people were look at him from both sides. The Prophet passed by the carcass of a one-eared goat and he reached out to take its ear. The Prophet said, “Which one of you would like this for a coin?” They said, “Who among us would want it while it is worth nothing? What would we do with it?” The Prophet said three times, “Would you like to have it?” They said no each time and said, “No, by Allah, if it were alive it would be defective as it only has one ear. How so if it were dead?” The Prophet said, “By Allah, the worldly life is less important to Allah than this is to you.”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and FailedNormieManlet
Very good thread and I am sure many can relate

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and FailedNormieManlet