ReccesedSlavic
Ltn
- Joined
- Feb 1, 2026
- Posts
- 4,336
- Reputation
- 4,802
5,9 and my legs are stubby compared to my upper body
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari

I’m good bro that’s painful
Long torso is good tho. Just pull your pants up more and hit the gym. Long torso is a gymhalo. Unless it’s severe your def fine but send a pic5,9 and my legs are stubby compared to my upper body
probably my best assetnobody is looking at ur legs man
btw i didn’t know u had blue eyes
yeah i bet you want him to send you a pic of his body don’t youLong torso is good tho. Just pull your pants up more and hit the gym. Long torso is a gymhalo. Unless it’s severe your def fine but send a pic
not to be mean but i noticed u had forehead linesprobably my best asset
Yup used to get baked in the sun everyday due to seed oilsnot to be mean but i noticed u had forehead lines
do you move your forehead a lot?Yup used to get baked in the sun everyday due to seed oils
Goatissss reference, yes I do make raise my eyebrows often can’t help itdo you move your forehead a lot?
lolGoatissss reference, yes I do make raise my eyebrows often can’t help it
Got meyeah i bet you want him to send you a pic of his body don’t you
gay little german
Your quite successful for 23lol
dude i literally trained myself to not move my forehead since i was like 20
i’m 23 now & i literally have 0 lines
also botox & peptides helped lol
maybe consider botox lol
lol why do u say thatYour quite successful for 23
its in ur bio buddy hahaGot mebut how’d you know I was German?
You hardmaxxed and you have a degreelol why do u say that
all of my hardmaxes were either paid for by my family members or by frauding the us governmentYou hardmaxxed and you have a degree
I’m a computer science cuck no jobs for meall of my hardmaxes were either paid for by my family members or by frauding the us government
& its normal to have a degree at 23 lol
at the end of the day i live with my grandparents & i’m not in a relationship
i have a long way to go man
wellI’m a computer science cuck no jobs for me
I love my major haha I’m staying no matter whatwell
ur only 20 lol so u haven’t graduated yet
u can still change ur major right?
wellI love my major haha I’m staying no matter what
I like surfing and being primalwell
nice lol
worst case scenario if the cs job market is bad
we can yad stop together like hexum & clav & go viral on tiktok haha
nice man lolI like surfing and being primal
What’s your degree and do you know who tom pearl is?nice man lol
ur a pretty cool guy
very nice & funny haha
business admin with a focus in financial analysisWhat’s your degree and do you know who tom pearl is?
google says hes a creepy youtuber loldo you know who tom pearl is?
Tom pearl is my distant cousin unfortunatelybusiness admin with a focus in financial analysis
i also have associate degrees in economics, history, & business admin
& some certificates as well lol
google says hes a creepy youtuber lol
why do u ask about him lol
i know absolutely nothing about him lolTom pearl is my distant cousin unfortunately
I can tell you on pms which college I’m going to if you wanti know absolutely nothing about him lol
btw do u go to a cal state or are u in community college rn
sure lol maybe we even went to the same collegeI can tell you on pms which college I’m going to if you want
Definitely notsure lol maybe we even went to the same college
Same. I wear slightly baggy straight pants and shoes and then it looks fine5,9 and my legs are stubby compared to my upper body