I have something to confess

Ben je nu nog steeds aan het vasten?
Ik wil vandaag beginnen (om 00:00 exact) omdat gisteren mislukt is. Ik vast regelmatig, maar dit jaar heb ik het nog niet kunnen doen

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and emeraldglass
Ik wil vandaag beginnen (om 00:00 exact) omdat gisteren mislukt is. Ik vast regelmatig, maar dit jaar heb ik het nog niet kunnen doen
Zorg ervoor dat je voldoende water drinkt en neem indien nodig vitaminesupplementen.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
You're not me buddy you're not me

• Hmm...
Reactions: emeraldglass
I have to confess something to you all. I am actually an FBI agent, specifically a sleeper agent. I joined this forum under the guise of being a genuine user, but in reality, I have been providing intel to our headquarters in Washington, D.C. where we have established a department specifically for internet terrorism known as The OCIU (Online Counterintelligence Unit). It was first established during the rise of online extremist groups and terrorist organizations utilizing forums and online platforms for recruitment and coordination. Our focus was on monitoring and infiltrating such online forums to counteract the spread of extremist ideologies and prevent potential attacks.

Our unit first took notice of this forum during the COVID-19 pandemic when activity here heightened. We began monitoring the forum on June 16, 2020, gathering intelligence on its structure, key members, and potential threats. Afterward, I was chosen as the agent to infiltrate the forum on September 20, 2022. Once the forum's landscape was understood, the FBI created a cover identity for me tailored to fit the forum's theme and demographics, ensuring seamless blending. I then started engaging with other members, gradually building trust and credibility within the community by participating in discussions, sharing relevant content, and offering assistance or advice when appropriate.

My department facilitated my rapid rise to moderator status within a year through connections within the forum. This position provided me with a better overview and credibility while integrating into the community. Meanwhile, I continuously gathered intelligence on potential threats, illegal activities, and individuals of interest by monitoring conversations, analyzing shared content, and identifying key players. Throughout the operation, I regularly reported back to my superiors, providing updates on the forum's activities and any actionable intelligence gathered. Collaboration with other law enforcement agencies, such as the NSA, was also necessary to effectively address the threats posed by the forum.

I'm happy to inform you that the forum has now been cleared of any significant threats, and my mission has concluded. That's why I'm revealing my true identity, knowing there may be consequences awaiting me. However, the truth needed to be told, and I have done so. I hope you all can forgive me.

Also, @FBl, anticipate receiving a letter from the department next week regarding the imitation of a federal agency. We don't take such matters lightly.

@Gengar @NumbThePain_FoxH @Lmao @0hMan hope you guys will forgive me.
Imagine getting paid to rot on .org

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass