I have such a deep hatred for dentists

Zures

Zures

Bronze
How does he look at my face since 11 years old to 16 and say "yea it's fine"

Dude, he graduated on facial development, he saw my improper tongue posture, small masseters, not touching molars, bad maxillar projection for 4 years straight and still said "ok so we just have to do a palatal expansion and braces, done :cool: "

He never explained what he was doing to me to my mother, probably doesn't do to anyone too. Like couldn't he just say simple and understandable shit like "this device right here expands the roof of your mouth, this one stops your forward growth a little, this one straightens your teeth" etc etc.
Also they spread so many lies, like "cROOkEd tEeTH iS gEnETic" ffs. They work 100% in treatment rather than prevention even if your kid is as young as 6/7 they won't help shit for your kid to develop well

Also the worst thing a dentist can do to a kid/teenager (DIDN'T happen in my case fortunately) is remove teeth from his mouth. Wanna fuck up someone's face for the rest of their lives? do that... why they gotta be so damn evil?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22285, Deleted member 8869, Razorium and 20 others
i agre

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
you and me both my nigger :Comfy:

Also they spread so many lies, like "cROOkEd tEeTH iS gEnETic" ffs.
they have to know this is a lie. they have to know the tongue and lips and occlusion position the teeth. even if they were taught otherwise they have to realize after seeing tens of thousands of mouths.

remember, these people "studied" around ~8 years just for this shit. and remember when lead was put into gasoline or asbestos into insulation? people are scum and society is a scam. go primal. long live uncle ted

• +1
Reactions: Moggable, ChristianChad and Zures
doctors are retarded and just want money
Thats why circumcision, a very damaging consmetic procedure on your genitals just a few days into life without anesthesia is still more common than having a foreskin in 2022 in America
Also Americans are just retarded in general
(Circumcised American btw)

• +1
Reactions: Zures
Stop blaming people doing your job for your subhuman genes, you didn’t even have extractions+ you had palatal expansion which is a looksmaxx you faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Vast majority of dentists just regurgitate what they were told at uni tbh. Legit NPC like automatons who just go through the motions whenever a patient walks in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22285, Sir Galachad and Zures
because hes not yo daddy nigga tf

his job is to straighten teeth

dont blame some orthodontist for following what his teachers instructed, blame your shitty genetics instead

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 1660, ChristianChad and 1 other person
Stop blaming people doing your job for your subhuman genes,

dont blame some orthodontist for following what his teachers instructed, blame your shitty genetics instead
yeah nigga doing his job is regurgitating outdated information on the craniofacial complex and giving the worst advice like "you dont need proper tongue posture bro" or "dont chew too much or else you'll get TMJ"

Those fucking losers didn’t prescribe anything even tho I have 1 tooth clearly crooked making my smile shit and kept saying it’s fine and nothings wrong

• +1
Reactions: Zures
Those fucking losers didn’t prescribe anything even tho I have 1 tooth clearly crooked making my smile shit and kept saying it’s fine and nothings wrong
dentists 🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
I could elaborate more on this topic as an example with dentists...but this basically hits all the doctors.

Partially it's also the patients fault on how the doctors behave nowadays...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Zures
So am i

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220918-183014_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220918-183014_Gallery.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
Crocked teeth are genetic

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Bitchwhipper2, Deleted member 1660 and 1 other person
cope, you have trash genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123 and Zures
yo, can someone give me advice, my dentist wants to put braces on me (only on forward teeth). checkout my posts boyos

the reason my lower jaw is uneven and fucked up is because of some retarded dentist malpractice
fuck dentists, now its over

some dentists assume others are all moronic plebs to whom it’s pointless to try explaining

yea that's true, i now have a 10 teeth smile
I don't get it then. What could be have done differently in your opinion? 90% of niggaz are not getting palatal expansion done if they have a narrow palate. They go straight to extractions and braces.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I don't get it then. What could be have done differently in your opinion? 90% of niggaz are not getting palatal expansion done if they have a narrow palate. They go straight to extractions and braces.
tbh idk :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2

crooked teeth aren't genetic though

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
I have seen blacks with modern diet have the first faces
Doesnt matter. Its a fact that its not 100% genetics

You will almost never find an old skull with crooked teeth

Doesnt matter. Its a fact that its not 100% genetics

You will almost never find an old skull with crooked teeth
I never said it was 100 % genetic. I probably would e able to find it

Crooked teeth is genetic
Jfl at expecting your dentist to give you lefort 3 with caucasian skull transplant at 16
How does he look at my face since 11 years old to 16 and say "yea it's fine"

Dude, he graduated on facial development, he saw my improper tongue posture, small masseters, not touching molars, bad maxillar projection for 4 years straight and still said "ok so we just have to do a palatal expansion and braces, done :cool: "

He never explained what he was doing to me to my mother, probably doesn't do to anyone too. Like couldn't he just say simple and understandable shit like "this device right here expands the roof of your mouth, this one stops your forward growth a little, this one straightens your teeth" etc etc.
Also they spread so many lies, like "cROOkEd tEeTH iS gEnETic" ffs. They work 100% in treatment rather than prevention even if your kid is as young as 6/7 they won't help shit for your kid to develop well

Also the worst thing a dentist can do to a kid/teenager (DIDN'T happen in my case fortunately) is remove teeth from his mouth. Wanna fuck up someone's face for the rest of their lives? do that... why they gotta be so damn evil?

I never said it was 100 % genetic. I probably would e able to find it
When youre saying its genetic it makes it sound like environmental factors dont play a major role (which they do)