I HAVE THE BEST EYE AREA ON THIS SITE

Then mine are 11/10

I got compliments on my eyes even when I was in Nordic countries son, how do u cope?

Your eyes are normal assuming u are white.

If u are hapa (which is what u look like w/ that squinting) then they are maybe 6/10.
That isn’t a normal eye colour for a white Edson

where I live most white pekoe have merky coloured eyes

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
o que é que farias se me visses na vida real ?
te daria um grande abraço e tentaria conversar com você,iria querer descobrir quem vc é pessoalmente

• Love it
Reactions: mogstar
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Deleted member 10652
Yes you have a very good top tier eye colour

but you have no dimorphism and terrible bones

what is the point when you only have a good eye area

accept that op has nice yes aswell
Both op and @BIGDICCJIM are very very good looking imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and StrangerDanger
Yes you have a very good top tier eye colour

but you have no dimorphism and terrible bones

what is the point when you only have a good eye area

accept that op has nice yes aswell
I got top tier eyebrows, top tier PFL, longest eyelashes on the forum, good cheekbones, cute nose, ideal philtrum.

Bones are cope my nigga.

And either way this is me below the mask, keep coping.
Unnamed

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 6531 and Be_ConfidentBro
thats why op eye area are not god tier,he need browridge projection and better infraorbitals
true, good supra orbitals are the most important
Supra
BfEU58VAZJR
Image0 2

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I got top tier eyebrows, top tier PFL, longest eyelashes on the forum, good cheekbones, cute nose, ideal philtrum.

Bones are cope my nigga.

View attachment 1119279
Bro I’m not coping, yeah you have all that on lock but you need atleast decent bones to go with it if you want to slay

and what do you mean by ideal Phil trim?

you are coping hard
U literally look like a neanderthal cause of your mogger bones and yet u are still a virgin. How am I the one coping???

Everyone here stop coping accept the fact this kid has a good eye area

you guys are only hating because his a greycel

you guys cope so hard when a user has a good feature or is good looking you should be happy for this kid
It’s because he’s bragging tbh. If he posted it normally he would get mostly complimented on it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Bro I’m not coping, yeah you have all that on lock but you need atleast decent bones to go with it if you want to slay

and what do you mean by ideal Phil trim?
My upper lip and the part below my nose makes me Gigachad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and mogstar
thats why op eye area are not god tier,he need browridge projection and better infraorbitals
Nah his eyes are still great even without that

it wouldn’t suit him anyway he is more of a pretty boy type tan masc

• +1
Reactions: pizza and mogstar

Bones are cope my nigga.

View attachment 1119279
caging at ur pfh and undereye support, i was making a joke but i really do have better eye area, ur eyes look aspie and emo af

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360 and Deleted member 10652
caging at ur pfh and undereye support, i was making a joke but i really do have better eye area, ur eyes look aspie and emo af
Hes half Somali half Portuguese

tbh i have good supraorbital rim im just borderline anorexic, i need to get the fat pads to properly hood my eyes, and not half them half hooded and autistic like they are rn, but my later infraorbitals arent the best, paired w the soft tissue causing my nct

What's PFH?

Cry for my high trust soft face which allows me to steal and manipulate everyone I want without any suspicion. Go look at my other pics.

U are saying my eyes look emo cause of your garbage eyelashes and eyebrows.

It’s because he’s bragging tbh. If he posted it normally he would get mostly complimented on it
i mean i literally said it was a joke bc the rest of my face is 1 psl

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
What's PFH?

Cry for my high trust soft face which allows me to steal and manipulate everyone I want without any suspicion. Go look at my other pics.

U are saying my eyes look emo cause of your garbage eyelashes and eyebrows.
palpebral fissure height, bro how u have a colored name and not know that

palpebral fissure height, bro how u have a colored name and not know that
I am making my eyes look happier in that pic 😊

They are legit hunter IRL nigga, I could make u piss your pants w/ one stare.

U literally look like a neanderthal cause of your mogger bones and yet u are still a virgin. How am I the one coping???
i live in brazil, sex here is very easy to achieve, there are 3-4 psl subhumans fucking frequently, that's why people here are so ugly, i'm just demanding, i don't leave home (0 social interaction) i don't create a tinder account because i believe i'm not good enough yet, and the main thing is that i'm too narcissistic to fuck someone who won't remember me like the degenerates here do,I've literally denied sex twice because I prefer to lock myself up in the bedroom and masturbate to hentai while eating pizza

• +1
i live in brazil, sex here is very easy to achieve, there are 3-4 psl subhumans fucking frequently, that's why people here are so ugly, i'm just demanding, i don't leave home (0 social interaction) i don't create a tinder account because i believe i'm not good enough yet, and the main thing is that i'm too narcissistic to fuck someone who won't remember me like the degenerates here do,I've literally denied sex twice because I prefer to lock myself up in the bedroom and masturbate to hentai while eating pizza
Nice book.

U are Chad actually.

• Love it
Reactions: pizza
Salludon mogs u

I am making my eyes look happier in that pic 😊

They are legit hunter IRL nigga, I could make u piss your pants w/ one stare.
i hope thats irony

i hope thats irony
Bro, low set under support is ideal, it means u have a compact midface and u fuck girls all night. Gives u bad boy halo.

Meanwhile u look like u sleep a lot cause of "muh sleep" or "muh collagen", "muh brightness". GTFO my man.

@gamma @rambocel tagging fellow undereyepillers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rambocel and gamma
Nice book.

U are Chad actually.
OP is very good looking and u seem to be jealous of him.
is it because he slays more in a month than you’ll ever slay in ur life? He’s also 4 inches taller than u and has a 22 inch bideltoid

• +1
Reactions: dnrd
Bro, low set under support is ideal, it means u have a compact midface and u fuck girls all night. Gives u bad boy halo.

Meanwhile u look like u sleep a lot cause of "muh sleep" or "muh collagen", "muh brightness". GTFO my man.

@gamma @rambocel tagging fellow undereyepillers.
Compact midface is everything

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: dnrd and pizza
is it because he slays more in a month than you’ll ever slay in ur life? He’s also 4 inches taller than u and has a 22 inch bideltoid
Are u talking about @dnrd or @pizza.

No I refuse to belive pizza is that much of a mogger, i've seen his gyno.

• JFL
Reactions: pizza

Meanwhile u look like u sleep a lot cause of "muh sleep" or "muh collagen", "muh brightness". GTFO
shush

let bigdiccjim cope

• +1
Reactions: dnrd and mogstar
Fogged by this Looksmaxxer

5ajC

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Cope I mog this piggy looking manlet.

He says he has a Gandy nose, he probably has the typical Arab one. He looks more Syrian than Nordic.
Hes 6’6 and 22 inch bideltoid with a great eye area and top tier lower third u don’t mog him

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2214