I HAVE THE BEST EYE AREA ON THIS SITE

can't make a thread on eye area without bigdiccjim crying about how his is best for 3pages

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 10652 and 1 other person
Hes 6’6 and 22 inch bideltoid with a great eye area and top tier lower third u don’t mog him
@dnrd

Are u actually a dorito giraffe? Mirin if true.

Where's the great eye area though...

It’s because he’s bragging tbh. If he posted it normally he would get mostly complimented on it
Are your curls natural?
How do you take care of them?

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
can't make a thread on eye area without bigdiccjim crying about how his is best for 3pages
I can't leave people hanging when they reply, gotta entertain IT lurkers.

Also welcome back bro.

no you measured wrong, unless you have really big irises.
ive had huge irises since the day i was born (one of my failos), i cant see shit when im outside lol, also this is slightly lens distorted

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and mogstar
its 48 now lol
If u had told me u were 6'6" I would've stopped barking at u 😭 please forgive me.

I will outslay u soon lanklet Chad. Mark my words.

how the fuck did this get so many replies

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
ive had huge irises since the day i was born (one of my failos), i cant see shit when im outside lol, also this is slightly lens distorted
Could be, maybe they are bigger irl than they seem in this photo but I doubt it's 34mm cause that's top tier and it would be noticable

If u had told me u were 6'6" I would've stopped barking at u 😭 please forgive me.

marking em

Are your curls natural?
How do you take care of them?
Yes bro they are natural.
I condition with conditioner for curly hair 4 times a week and use a hair mask twice a week to soften the hair. I use shampoo only once a month because it damages my hair quality and dries it out. Every day before I go out I was with cold water and let it dry without using towels are a hairdryer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615

He mogs u facially and in frame plus height. You are genetic garbage next to him

Could be, maybe they are bigger irl than they seem in this photo but I doubt it's 34mm cause that's top tier and it would be noticable
i have a very large skull too with a slanted frontal bone, and im recessed, so i have the pigeon side prof, maybe thats why they look so weird on my head

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
He mogs u facially and in frame plus height. You are genetic garbage next to him
Cope I got better nose which means i'm actually infinity PSL higher standing next to him.

• JFL
Yes bro they are natural.
I condition with conditioner for curly hair 4 times a week and use a hair mask twice a week to soften the hair. I use shampoo only once a month because it damages my hair quality and dries it out. Every day before I go out I was with cold water and let it dry without using towels are a hairdryer.
i see u on reddit daily w ur mickey mouse shirts, gets on my fucking wick

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Cope I got better nose which means i'm actually infinity PSL higher standing next to him.
1DCB9BB8 139D 4244 AEE2 194042BEA867

you are very good looking and friendly looking

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Be_ConfidentBro
  • +1
this guy looks like such an emo, like the stereotypical nerd that gets bullied, i think its his frame and what hes wearing idk tho
I'm the bully.

i have a very large skull too with a slanted frontal bone, and im recessed, so i have the pigeon side prof, maybe thats why they look so weird on my head
This is 34mm pfl for reference
Depoot

• Woah
Reactions: pizza
also pfl to pfh ratio is more important than raw pfl alone
You are way smarter than @BIGDICCJIM imo, he’s also Somali so you mog him by definition

You are way smarter than @BIGDICCJIM imo, he’s also Somali so you mog him by definition
I'm obviously Central African.

@dnrd this what I look like in normal candids.
FFCF4910 E565 4113 80A1 37CF77381C2B

What is the ideal range for PFL?
idk but higher is more aesthetic, models have usually have 29mm+, Chico has 29mm, Barrett 30, O'Pry 32, Gandy 33-34
tiny nose bridge makes it look longer i think, ill try measure it again for u tomoz
His nose bridge isnt tiny
Depoot2

• +1
Reactions: zeke714
i cant wait to get friendzoned by a new oneitis and rope so i can leave this site

• Hmm...
i cant wait to get friendzoned by a new oneitis and rope so i can leave this site
If u don't get 50 slays before u rope i'll be sure to dox u and get a million hitmen to blow your house up.

If u don't get 50 slays before u rope i'll be sure to dox u and get a million hitmen to blow your house up.
He has 45 slays so 5 more to go

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
@portuguesecel sorry nevermind, Nafri sandnigga cope.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and mogstar