I have the record for biggest difference between frauded pics and IRL

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
I can look PSL 4.5 maybe even 5 if I squint and jaw jut and forward head posture and put the camera at a high angle. IRL tho, I’m asymmetric, bloated, boneless, shit PFL, shit eye shape. I have the world record for biggest difference between frauded pics and IRL. This is why I could never meet a girl that I met online cause she’d be disgusted by me. I fucking wish I looked like my frauded pics.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2205, jordanbarrettisgod and 2 others
the only thing i fraud is slight squint, i already have hooded eyes so ion even give a fuck or two

the only thing i fraud is slight squint, i already have hooded eyes so ion even give a fuck or two
I have hooded eyes but it’s just eyelid fat not browridge so I just squint and boom top 10 percent eye area lol.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5204
I have hooded eyes but it’s just eyelid fat not browridge so I just squint and boom top 10 percent eye area lol.
I don't think browridge matters with hooded eyes

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and BigBoy
get. good. bones.

You need to fraud your entire face and maybe your life

I don't think browridge matters with hooded eyes
Yeah hooded eyes are eye lid fat that’s why older people get hooded eyes cause the eye lids start sagging n shit lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
You are a disgusting subhuman gook loser and will die a lonely virgin you micropenis having inbred chink animal
goodfellas.gif
goodfellas.gif

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I can look PSL 4.5 maybe even 5 if I squint and jaw jut and forward head posture and put the camera at a high angle. IRL tho, I’m asymmetric, bloated, boneless, shit PFL, shit eye shape. I have the world record for biggest difference between frauded pics and IRL. This is why I could never meet a girl that I met online cause she’d be disgusted by me. I fucking wish I looked like my frauded pics.

Show pic elliot

Same here. Don't fraud dating app pics. I learned the very hard way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
You are a disgusting subhuman gook loser and will die a lonely virgin you micropenis having inbred chink animal
goodfellas.gif
goodfellas.gif
Keep barking for me. I’m an exotic masterpiece, a diamond in the rough. I’m 6.5 inches bone pressed and I mog ER so I’m the most powerful god on the planet. I mog your terroist shitskin ass to oblivion.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back