I have the worst phone here

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Since 4 months the police took my iPhone 7 for investigation (for personal reasons),and to this day I had to use one of my old shitty android phones that I just found. (Xperia L)
The front camera is literally potato tier,so I have to use the back to make selfies. Its 8M but also shit. The lens distrotion makes my jaw appear invisible,and my face super narrow. It's impossible to take a good pic with it.

I am thinking of buying an iPhone 11 w/a fixed payment tariff next week

i have huawei p10 lite

get 11 pro max it's really good

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I have Samsung Galaxy S9

JFL i always thought the camera the back of the phone was the high quality one because you take pictures with it

Since 4 months the police took my iPhone 7 for investigation (for personal reasons),and to this day I had to use one of my old shitty android phones that I just found. (Xperia L)
The front camera is literally potato tier,so I have to use the back to make selfies. Its 8M but also shit. The lens distrotion makes my jaw appear invisible,and my face super narrow. It's impossible to take a good pic with it.

Police took your phone? Wtf? Really?

Yo it’s that nigga with the home button

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3902
I have an s7.

got it on Bill pay, paid the first bill and never paid after.

• +1
Reactions: Mr_Norwood
I have a lenovo

i have a dn X, it's a banger

they probably took his phone cuz he talked about going ER on here daily posting videos of him threatening etc lmao

• +1
Reactions: karbo
holy fuck you really have some expensive shit. Maybe its just that i live in ee

i have huawei p10 lite
lol same, hows the camera serving u

Why tf did they take ur phone
get 11 pro max it's really good
younger version of iphones mog it even in camera terms
it bleaches photos such a retarded camera
just buy a dslr anyway

I've got a s9 but only because I smashed my s8.

We're at the point of dimished return for phones now.. the cameras get slightly better and that's it.