I have to become high status

N

Norwooder

Master
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
1,564
Reputation
2,259
I read a comment here about a week back where some guy wrote some shit like 'life basically ends at 23 unless you have status"
This could not be more true, Every mate I have caught up with 21-22 is now getting 1, more boring 2, older looking 3, less motivation to do fun shit 4, has more responsibilities, 5, is about to start a 9-5
It is actually fucked, All you do in adult age if you aren't high status or rich is have gay dinner parties or have poker nights with the boys and shit, no fun at all.
I will find a way out
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
29
Petsmart
Petsmart
Nyrо
Replies
8
Views
55
blinkers
blinkers
AscendHQ
Replies
6
Views
39
hopelessmanlet32
hopelessmanlet32
lemon67
Replies
5
Views
28
TrueAfghan
TrueAfghan
ØUROBOROS
Replies
28
Views
159
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top