I have to choose between nasolabial folds or more midface bloat due to fillers...

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I already had done nasolabial filler and needed to get them dissolved because one side got asymetric.
The filler slightly made me more bloated looking. Now that i got them dissolved, the fold is a lot more visible and makes me older looking :(
So what should i do now? Get them refilled and look a bit more bloated, or just cope with my visible folds?

idk why people here are obsessed of noso folds, I know many chads with them, I have ones also cuz I'm schizocel who make weird faces and idc tbh

• +1
Reactions: GarixTheChad, Deleted member 2729 and Wallenberg
idk why people here are obsessed of noso folds, I know many chads with them, I have ones also cuz I'm schizocel who make weird faces and idc tbh
They are make you look old

They're one of the biggest signs of aging

Nosejob with paransal augmentation

What are the cards with nasofolds?

this moldovian guy, for instance

where is chad?
Confused Classic Film GIF by Warner Archive

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish