I have two dates this week

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
Okay, guys as the title says. I have two dates. One with a girl who is head over heels for me and another I met on a dating app. For the first date with the girl who really likes me, we will be going to the park this afternoon. For the second date, we are going out to Wild Wings either Fri-Sun (we havent picked a day) after 12am. Problem is, she might try to make it a double date with her friend and presumably, hee friend's bf.

Now, my question is, how would y'all go about getting the guts on the first date? I'm trying to bang two girls in one week and decide which I'd rather date later if even that.

Okay, guys as the title says. I have two dates. One with a girl who is head over heels for me and another I met on a dating app. For the first date with the girl who really likes me, we will be going to the park this afternoon. For the second date, we are going out to Wild Wings either Fri-Sun (we havent picked a day) after 12am. Problem is, she might try to make it a double date with her friend and presumably, hee friend's bf.

Now, my question is, how would y'all go about getting the guts on the first date? I'm trying to bang two girls in one week and decide which I'd rather date later if even that.
Let me come along, I'll show you how to bang them.

Well if the first is really into you as you say you should be able to fuck her no problem afterwards. After fucking enough you won’t need to worry about “having the guts” because it will become second nature to you. Just ask if she wants to come back to your place after it’s over, she might want you to come to hers instead, doesn’t matter. If she agrees to either she’s definitely down to fuck.

As for the second one, if she forces a double date I honestly wouldn’t count on fucking her but it’s still possible. Just do the same generic shit afterwards and tell her you had a good time and want to continue hanging out, invite her over. They aren’t stupid and know what’s up when this is brought up so when they agree it’s go time.

And if you’re wrong I don’t advise “dating” any one girl exclusively. Just fate 3-4 at a time and you’re good to go.
Young not wrong

Well if the first is really into you as you say you should be able to fuck her no problem afterwards. After fucking enough you won’t need to worry about “having the guts” because it will become second nature to you. Just ask if she wants to come back to your place after it’s over, she might want you to come to hers instead, doesn’t matter. If she agrees to either she’s definitely down to fuck.

As for the second one, if she forces a double date I honestly wouldn’t count on fucking her but it’s still possible. Just do the same generic shit afterwards and tell her you had a good time and want to continue hanging out, invite her over. They aren’t stupid and know what’s up when this is brought up so when they agree it’s go time.

And if you’re wrong I don’t advise “dating” any one girl exclusively. Just fate 3-4 at a time and you’re good to go.
Young not wrong
Sounds like good advice.